Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Set Google Duo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Google Duo (482 Views)

My Google Duo Review Using Infinix Zero 2 Device / How To Use "Google Duo" Video Call App / Meet Google Duo, A Simple 1-to-1 Video Calling App For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Google Duo by asifawarley(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
3 months ago Google release an app called Duo,is a video chatting app base on Google Account and Phone Number use on Android and Apple.
Google Duo from play store

• Open Duo
• Agree terms and conditions of Google Duo
• You are to allow permission one after the other,if you are 6.0 or higher Android Version user:
Allow to take pictures
Allow to record voice
Allow to access your contact
Allow to view text messages
• Type your number you wish you want for your account
• Copy and Paste verification code to Duo.

More tutorial is still coming soon.
Enjoy Duo while it last.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Set To Launch 4G Enabled Phones Only In India Henceforth / About To Flash Stock Rom On My Samsung Note 5. Anyone Help? / If I Buy Another Data Package, Can I Still Get Rollover? Glo And Etisalat Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.