Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi (46498 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by sucess001(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na wedding dress the babe dey use swim?

Meanwhile...no be shark i dey see so?

Abi the babe na queen of the coast?
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by obaival(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Daz me in d center pic
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Donshemzy1234: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
opmoore:
LIESSSSS....WE DONT HAVE THAT DEEP BLUE SEA IN OUR REGION TALKLESS SAY YOU WILL HAVE SHARK INFESTED WATER YANKARI KO,YANDAGIYA NI
Tell us what you're saying.....
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by jegz25(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
opmoore:
LIESSSSS....WE DONT HAVE THAT DEEP BLUE SEA IN OUR REGION TALKLESS SAY YOU WILL HAVE SHARK INFESTED WATER YANKARI KO,YANDAGIYA NI
e pain am
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by loseyourseld(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
mrsage:
Nice pictures. The battle in the north is a major set back for tourism.

I package tours and I dare not mention a trip to the north. The perception is far from positive.

We have a lot of work to do.

Do you do for yankari?
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
mamiwater
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
These are fake photos, the base of the yankari spring isnt clean as this, no blue background, this is a photoshopped pix. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Kakamorufu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hehehe. If i hear say na yankari

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by ArabMopol(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
pick north for ur tourist destination on ur own peril... Op minister of tourism has numerous reasons to omit some part of north on it wish list... starting from insecurity to other reasons, fix that and see ur village in the wish list.... thanks
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by treatise: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:
Pure Photoshop at work grin

Wetin shark dey do for tropical waters? undecided

LOL. It is catfish shark, wetin person nor go see for naija ?

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

Serious Photpshop!! grin grin

All of them!!..

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by riddler4real(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
winkmart:
Yankari National Park is a large wildlife park located in the south-central part of Bauchi State, in northeastern Nigeria. It covers an area of about 2,244 square kilometres (866 sq mi) and is home to several natural warm water springs, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its location in the heartland of the West African savanna makes it a unique way for tourists and holidaymakers to watch wildlife in its natural habitat.

Here are underwater pictures which were taken at the Games Reserve located in. The main aim or purpose of the photo-shoot, is to show that the Northern part of Nigeria which is normally not included in so many travel wish list is actually not a war zone.

See below;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/beautiful-underwater-photgraph-taken-at.html

You may fool gullible and disorientated Nigerians but u can't fool me cool

U need to up ur game on content development...

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Shollarh(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wooooooow!

#jawdrops#
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by nevilbot: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is 100% pure Photoshop. Are u telling us now that there are sharks in the waters of the game reserve. E dey beru olorun

2 Likes

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by joeking2222: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
na d latest pre-wedding pictures b dis?
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

Its not even tropical waters but Spring Water..

I have been to Yankari in 2000 and its the second best experience of my tourism life in Nigeria after Obudu.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Joyce28(f): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lovely pic kiss
I wish I can swim smiley
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Tokziby: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is a BIG FAT LIE!!!
1. Bauchi is a land-lock area with no access to blue see, it should have been a spring or river
2. Sharks are salt water animals, fishes that could have been in pix would be tilapia, catfish, eel etc

This is not Yankari games reserve!!!

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by ATNaija: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wow! Nigeria is a beautiful place. Our culture and diversity are the most amazing parts. If we see them as a strengths, we would do great things and our country will not just thrive but succeed
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Debbime(f): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
I visited this warm water spring once, it was heavenly!!! I think i will visit again soonest...........

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Britboy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
NathanBabs:
Northern Mummywater(Mermaids or water goddess) no be here ooo...They can even attack person inside bathe basin talkmore of open water! My Northern brothers understand me better cool

Bros, please explain better. E get one Kogi chick wey dey tell me say she be goddess. I believe her partially, but with this your comment, seems like you know more. Abeg, explain better! Cheers.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by eddyline(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Carrottop:
No be shark dey back so?...Even the cameraman can't CAPTURE the shark
I guess the shark was photoshopped. however, the wikki warm spring is as clear as it is being depicted by the photograph. you could see a pin clearly at the bottom of the pool and this is no exaggeration. yankari is indeed a lovely place to visit.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by winkmart: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
mrsage:
Nice pictures. The battle in the north is a major set back for tourism.

I package tours and I dare not mention a trip to the north. The perception is far from positive.

We have a lot of work to do.

Can you organize people to come to a tourism centre in Abeokuta, lets deal..08038606260
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by buffalowings: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

Why is op lying

Thunder go fire op

2 Likes

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by temilexis: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Can't believe these pictures. Probably could have been taken in one resort in South America. The photographer should have gone the extra length to ascertain his pictures. Such as giving other views especially externally than just being inside water.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by gbishman: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
beautiful lie
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Bodenoah: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
These images are confirmed photoshop images.... with a shark on the background hmmmm grin
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by winkmart: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
riddler4real:

You may fool gullible and disorientated Nigerians but u can't fool me cool

U need to up ur game on content development...

You are the biggest fool...no more words
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Proffdada: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
buffalowings:

Why is op lying

Thunder go fire op
shocked
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by UyiIredia(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Person. dey wear gown underwater na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.