Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 (35719 Views)

Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) / The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 38
Continues..
Brenden:wow you look beautiful today
Mesadno answer)
Brenden:what’s your problem?why avoiding me?
Me:please,please and please!its not by force to talk to someone who is being loquacious all the time.
Brenden:wow!interesting so you are now turning me into the bad guy right?
Me:I don’t care how you classify yourself in my life please just leave me be!
He was about to say something else before the lecturer came in. In 45mins lecture was over. Brenden kept disturbing me.
Brenden:you should be conceited that someone like me is interacting with you(shouting)
Me:huh!really? Then cease your words!I never asked for your interaction or companionship.
I left the class and went under a tree to wait for Preston. I waited over one hour but he didn’t show up. I switched on my phone to call him and j saw a message he had sent to me. The message went like this:
*my love I am deeply and sincerely sorry for not picking you up today. I had a message from my sister that my my father had a fatal accident and my presence was needed because nobody knows if he will be able to surviving the accident. I will make up to you when I come back. Please keep your love for me. I will always call you. I love you.*
After reading this message, tears rolled down my cheeks. I started crying uncontrollably under that tree not wanting to go anywhere at that point in time. 20mins later Miranda came to me.
Miranda:bae I have been looking for all over for you. What’s up why are you crying?
Me:Preston is gone he left me miranda, he left me
Miranda:even Presley. But don’t worry he will come back. according to Presley they will be back sooner than you think. Stop crying
Me:okay
We went to Preston’s house and stayed there for a week but nothing happened even class was boring and I had no story to say about the things being taught as brenden no longer came to class. We moved back to the hostel. Belinda derided and insulted us but we didn’t pay any attention to her. Life in the university was unbearable for me I thought of going back to Europe but it still wasn’t safe enough for me. I cried each day I thought of Preston. News flew by that brenden was out of school. According to some people he went to see pedrick park. Only I and Miranda were alone. Preston never called at all. Only Presley called miranda and also checked up on me with that medium. In whatsapp and other social medias I saw that Preston had blocked me. Presley one day called to tell us about Preston. According to him Preston now have a new girlfriend who came to visit his family all the way from Australia. She and Preston were childhood friends and both parents are planning for their wedding.
I couldn’t help it but cry all day. What Pained me most was that he took away my pride. Preston later sent me a text that I should leave him alone because I texted him a lot and called him uncountably. He insulted me ad being a fake and a s--t. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I cried always. Miranda was always there for me. My eyes was now red and I was becoming thinner. I fainted every hour and 30mins and being stressed out like that for the first time In my life…
To be continued after comments..

2 Likes

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by xtanlee(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
this is getting more interesting.....wow...nice job
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by scopiicaar: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
great piece op.............I'm sure this will hit fp soon. thumbs up
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Deo7(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wow nice one tho this might sound weird I think I am still on team brenden even if we are made to look like the bad guys
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Gentlelord(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
*in dbanj's voice* I am feeling this nigur eh the way you gat me,mek me dey Maya Maya .
more ink to your pen bruh
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by kingklassique(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Following u bumper to bumper
Carry go jorr
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by franksteele: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nice one.... But when is the next update
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 39
Continues..
As if Preston’s side was not enough, Cassey and Belinda joined cults together and dealt with me seriously. They left miranda out of the issue. There was a day both of the cults attacked me. They beat me up to the extent I fainted. I was saved by some students who took me to the hospital because miranda was not near me. I couldn’t imagine that the senate President’s daughter was going through all these. In a week I received three days beatings. They stopped the beating when I was hospitalized for a week. They thought they had taught me enough lesson. Two years passed Brenden and preston were no where to be found around campus. We all were in level 400 when something happened a fateful day. As usual I went to class and sat down. I was waiting for the lecturer when a person’s shadow appeared at the doorpost. At first I thought it was the lecturer but I raised my head and saw Brenden looking at me smiling. I looked away on seeing him. He came close to me. Brenden:wow you have really changed a lot. What happened?
Me:nothing happened(with a harsh tone)
Brenden:you might be wondering why I wasn’t around these last years. Well I went to see pedrick park. And secondly I visited my family in las Vegas because I was needed at my father’s company
Me:that’s where your father works?
Brenden:no. He owns a company there which he gave me as inheritance.
Me:okay.
Brenden:wow seems you have been lonely
Mesadas he said those words I cried because I thought of preston)
Brenden:why the tears? Did you missed me?
Me:nothing(I cleaned my eyes and pulled out a fake smile).
Then the lecturer came in. My mind was not concentrating in what he taught. I just looked at him blankly until he left.
Brenden:now you will agree about me taking you home?
Me:nope never mind am back in the hostel.
Brenden:I haven’t heard of presley have you? I heard he went to see pedrick park.
Mesadsilent a while) nope I haven’t.
Brenden:then I guess I should walk you to your hostel.
On our way, behold I saw what almost had me like dying. I saw preston coming out of a hummer jeep classic. And behind the hummer jeep classic were two SUV black cars. He came down from the car with a lady who was light in complexion, had the same qualities as a foreigner. He held her as if they were married. From where I saw miranda running towards presley. She hugged him tight and kissed him. Presley was so happy to see her. I was shocked I just stood at the spot I was when Preston walked passed me acting as if he hasn’t seen me in his life. He didn’t even look at me. Immediately he passed with the lady, tears dropped from my eyes and I felt weak in my legs. I fainted but luckily brenden was behind me. I woke up in the hospital and saw miranda next to me.
Miranda:I understand your pain but you still have to stay strong
MesadI was feeling better) I know Miranda. And I will start that now.(I laughed)
Miranda:what do you mean? Why are you acting this strange? Are u okay?
To be continued

2 Likes

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 40
Continues..
Me:you don’t know me miranda. You know my name and my course and I happen to be in the same room with you but you don’t know me.
Miranda:please calm down
Me:soon you will know miranda soon
Miranda:are you sure you are fine?
Me:yes I am but soon you will know the real me.
I was discharged that day and I went to the hostel. I slept alone that day in the hostel. The next day early in the morning when all students were already in the campus Belinda barged into the room looking angrier than ever. I was wearing an orange trouser with a lemon sleeveless shirt. I didn’t pack my hair. Belinda was shouting at me
Belinda:I hate you Milly, I hate you. I will never forgive you. You have made Preston to finally abandon me and now he is dating another girl. I will kill you
Me:please belinda please. I am not the one who made him date another girl.
She was now coming towards me, her girls was at the doorpost. And all I could shout was *belinda no no no belinda please!* She dragged me outside by my hair and threw me on the floor in the centre of campus. It began to rain but not heavily. She and her girls were beating me seriously when I saw Preston with the same Lady under an umbrella held by some boys. He felt unconcerned about me even if I was to be killed. Miranda came into campus and saw the girls still beating me. I started loosing strength. But I was still strong and still wanted the beating to go on. Miranda was running towards me when two of Belinda’s girls held her arms. She was already crying. The beating stopped for a while and she dragged my hair downward while I was still sitting on the floor.
Belinda:do you still want to live or die? Don’t forget you can always beg me for your life.(laughing)
Me:never! At least not from a lowlife like you.
She was about to punch me. I closed my eyes prepared for the worst. I waited for the punch but it didn’t come. I opened my eyes to see that Belinda’s hand was held by another person…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by chukkyAlex(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
guy no forget me wen u post the next episode......
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Anticipating the next episode...
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by franksteele: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Next episode pls
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by chukkyAlex(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
guy more ink to ur pen...??i like ur technique of anxiety and suspense....
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by chukkyAlex(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
guy more ink to ur pen...i like ur technique of anxiety and suspense....
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by xtanlee(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2016
this suspense is too much abeg....please update soon o
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by bencarson007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
One of the best writings I have seen in recent times...
It is just a classic. Bless you dear
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 41
Continues..
I thought maybe it was brenden or Preston but was surprised when I saw Melissa, the assistant of my girls THE NOBLES all dressed in orange and lemon. They were thirteen in number. The moment I opened my eyes to see Melissa, war started. They were no match for my girls they were defeated. I could see surprise in Miranda’s and Preston’s eyes were he stood. Melissa stretched out her right hand to help me up. As soon as I was on my feet, all the girls bowed their heads and said in chorus*MISTRESS WE ARE HERE*. They raised their heads up and u smiled at them. Immediately melissa whispered in my ears
Melissa:your father won!
I couldn’t shout and I also couldn’t cry. I just stood amidst tears and joy. You can call it tears of joy. Miranda was confused she didn’t know what to say.
Miranda:Milly what’s happening? Who are these people?
Melissa:you mean you don’t know Milly brandez?
Miranda:Nope I don’t
Melissa:hmm. That means she came here with a hidden identity (Facing me) princess we also heard that you didn’t use the 20,000 dollars given to you by your dad. You only paid your fees.
Me:yeah. Have you guys been monitoring me?
Melissa:of course not(she now faced miranda). Dear, what’s your name?
Miranda: my name is miranda
Melissa:mine is melissa. As you can see, Milly here is the only child of her parents. Her mother is dead because her father went into politics, protesting for a position which got her mother killed. Milly is the owner and leader of this group of girls you are seeing right here.
Miranda:what!! Milly is that true?(surprised and amazed)
I only nodded my head and shrugged..
To be continued.

1 Like

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 42
Continues..
I wished Preston heard what Melissa was saying because she had always been loud and vocal. He was surprised that I could see in him. Belinda and her girls stood and ran away. That day Cassey was not with her.
Melissa:we are all foreign people different from you guys because we are Europeans, same with Milly’s father because starting from yesterday Milly’s father is the senate president of Europe.
Miranda:what!!(with both eyes and mouth opened)
Melissa:oh don’t you know she is an outcast? Her father’s from Europe and her mother’s from Nigeria. Her father sent her to Nigeria after her mother’s death so that she won’t also get killed by his rivals. So honey I will advice you not to toy with her if you don’t like your life.
Then my phone rang
Me:hello daddy. You won
Daddy:yes honey, it is over
Me: I am so happy for you. I wish mummy was here.
Daddy:yeah me too. I want you to come back to Europe.
Me:dad I know but I still something’s to take care of.
Daddy: Okay then honey. I hope your girls are with you?
Me:yeah dad. Thank you. I love you
Daddy:love you more(I hung up)
Melissa:mistress, why watch those girls beat you up that way?
Me:just close that topic. Let’s go ti the hostel.
Melissa:mistress actually no! Not the hostel.
Me:why?
Melissa:because your father won ordered you should go stay in his house here in this state. Actually its not a very far distance from this university. According to your father that will be your dwelling place for now
Me: okay lemme go get my things and miranda will come with us
Melissa:leave that for us. Melinda(a girl came forward) follow Miranda and help them with their luggage. You and annabella should do that.
Melinda&annabella:okay senorita.
Few minutes we were ready to leave when someone held me it was Brenden.
Me:what’s all these?please leave my arm. Let me go!
Brenden:why this sudden action? Are you okay?
Me:no because you are always late, always late!
Brenden:for what?
Me:never mind just leave me
Alone!
Preston was still there looking at us. I wanted him to feel guilty for what he did to me but u still pitied him. I have all these money but I can’t stand IR watch someone I love suffer. I knew there was something behind his actions. If he was poor I would say he was forced to do what he is doing but unfortunately he wasn’t a poor person. I wondered if he loved me or he was just looking for a medium to get in the middle of my legs which he did. In as much as I wanted to suffer him, I wanted to be with him. If he could ask me right away to date him again I won’t think it twice. I was about leaving when brenden dragged me backwards and I faced him. He held my waist with his right hand, his left hand was in his pocket. Before I could say anything he kissed me. Everybody saw the kiss even Preston couldn’t control himself. He held the lady’s hand very tight. I was sure her hand would be red like blood. I enjoyed the kiss and wanted it to last more than ever.

2 Likes

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by bencarson007(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Whoever you are @op, you are very gifted writer. I am with you all the way! Ride on.
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by prettyphlake(f): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2016
nice one girl,its time 4 milly to deal with those brats(cassey nd the likes). then for preston i wouldnt judge cos behind every actions there must be a reason
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Jamesinho: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Am with u dear, nice work. Am team Brenden
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by bencarson007(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
prettyphlake:
nice one girl,its time 4 milly to deal with those brats(cassey nd the likes). then for preston i wouldnt judge cos behind every actions there must be a reason

Sorry @Prettyphlake,I have to get personal here.
Milly can fight back now,no doubt and Miranda has a squad to cover her back now.

Where I am going with my being personal is that Preston is a bugger and not fit to be called a man. I am a guy and any taking a woman's pride and treating her like shit is calling trouble for yourself.

In all sincerity, I once had that kind of evil opportunity but immediately I discovered she was a virgin,I covered her up and asked her to save it for tomorrow because I knew we were headed nowhere then. Now almost four years down the line,she always calls and say Ben thanks for being a man and being sincere. And tell you what my dear, I have real peace knowing I did not do that.

Preston has no reason to mess up the way he did.
Summary is that PRESTON is a fool.
He sure gonna regret this
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by prettyphlake(f): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2016
iciyoung post=50319755]THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 42
we are Europeans, same with Milly’s father because starting from yesterday Milly’s father is the senate president of Europe.
Miranda:what!!(with both eyes and mouth opened)
Melissa:oh don’t you know she is an outcast? Her father’s from Europe and her mother’s from Nigeria. Her father sent her to Nigeria after her mother’s death so that she won’t also get killed by his rivals. So honey I will advice you not to toy with her if you don’t like your life
my dear take note,its not outcast but halfcaste. keep up d good work smiley
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by prettyphlake(f): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2016
bencarson007:

Sorry @Prettyphlake,I have to get personal here.
Milly can fight back now,no doubt and Miranda has a squad to cover her back now.

Where I am going with my being personal is that Preston is a bugger and not fit to be called a man. I am a guy and any taking a woman's pride and treating her like shit is calling trouble for yourself.

In all sincerity, I once had that kind of evil opportunity but immediately I discovered she was a virgin,I covered her up and asked her to save it for tomorrow because I knew we were headed nowhere then. Now almost four years down the line,she always calls and say Ben thanks for being a man and being sincere. And tell you what my dear, I have real peace knowing I did not do that.

Preston has no reason to mess up the way he did.
Summary is that PRESTON is a fool.
He sure gonna regret this
of cos he is wrong but mertely checking the story u will notice there are so many loose ends nd untold occurrence,lets wait for the story to unfold
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by bencarson007(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
prettyphlake:
of cos he is wrong but mertely checking the story u will notice there are so many loose ends nd untold occurrence,lets wait for the story to unfold

Arms folded...
Just in case though,I just bought a very long cane soaked in oil right now waiting for Preston...
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by redon12(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
THE STORY IS BLANK NO MEANING!!!!!!!
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by PrinceArthur1(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Very interesting story, the suspense and everything were all great. But it's taking you too long to update, and it might make some loose interest. Speed up on ur updates, More grease to elbow.
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by PrinceArthur1(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2016
there is know tangible rationale justifiable for Preston to treat Milly brandez like a trash. He treated her like a LovePeddler, even whores have their own respect cos you have to pay before exploring them the way you wish.
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Deo7(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2016
What can I say I never like Preston from the beginning,i have always been on team Brendan, cool

2 Likes

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 43

Continues..

The kiss only lasted for 1 minute. He looked at
me eyeball to eyeball and said…
Brenden:I really love you. Lately I figured out that
I didn’t only like you because my feelings for
you was more than like and I didn’t only
wanted you to be my friend but my girlfriend. So please I am begging you stop shutting me out
like that. I really mean well for you. Please.
Me:I am sorry for being rude. I was just angry
and bitter.
Brenden:don’t apologise. I understand what
you are going to through(smiling) Me:how? What exactly do you understand am
going through?
Brenden: do you actually think I will sit back and
watch you and Preston being like that? Of course
not! I got you monitored.
Me:what?!! Do you have any idea how much I hate being monitored?
Brenden:sorry if you do but what Preston did
was unforgivable. I mean deflowering you and
then leaving you just like that like a used
trophy…….. Its very unforgivable. It was as if he
planned it (smiling wickedly). Me:do you think it’s a joke?(I freed myself from his grip with
tears in my eyes). Just leave me alone!
I went to my girls. All of them stood until I
passed them stayed in the front followed by
Miranda. Brenden was still coming towards me
when Anita and Vanessa blocked him. The girls brought alongside two hummer jeep classic. An
orange coloured and lemon coloured jeep. I and
Miranda entered the orange coloured jeep with
Cassey driving and carley,Joan and Bernita. The
rest girls entered the other I had no idea on how
they sized the car. Soon we got to the house. It was like a family
house. It was very big and beautiful. Unknown to
me that brenden followed us to the house. He
didn’t show his face but I do know his car. It
stopped ant the gate and then sped off. Miranda
was smiling and felt as if I didn’t trust her by not telling her all these things about me. I could
see questions written all over her face. As soon
as we entered into the house, Melissa turned and
looked at me
Melissa: Well this is your house(giving me the
keys) Me:then where are you guys gonna stay?
Melissa:we will just stay in the duplex at the
back. That’s your father’s instruction SK we
won’t disturb your privacy as you hate it very
much.
Me:okay. Really, thank you very much Melissa:don’t mention we should be the ones
thanking you. If you need us just press this
button(showing me a lemon and orange
coloured button on the wall). If you press it, we
will hear the sound in our apartment.
Me:wow okay Melissa:okay then. We will only follow you to the
university if you want us to. But call us when you
need our assistance in the university.
Me:of course.(I hugged her and pecked her
cheek same I did with the rest girls and they left
leaving me and question lady alone in the big house).
Miranda:wow. Mistress. You are also a cultist? I
can’t believe it you acted so genuine.(feeling
betrayed almost crying).
To be continued..
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 44

Continues..

Me:no Miranda not the way you take it. I created
the group for my protection when my mum died.
Please believe me. I never dreamt of coming to
Nigeria one day
Miranda:but you should have at least told me. We
kept no secrets Me:you have to believe me. It was for our own
good. Telling you all these was also risking your
life in the long run. Please forgive me and try to
forget all of these.
Miranda:why are you begging me? You have a lot
of girls out there Me:because I cherish our friendship. I love you.
Please
Miranda: (she started crying and ran to hug me)
I’m sorry for being like that
Me:its okay. Have you forgiven me?
Miranda:of course yes.(she wiped her tears smiled at me, I also smiled back). So we will be
staying in this big house. The house is d--n big.we
are gonna stay in one room
We laughed and went to the last room on the
right. There was a lot of room in the long
passage. We arranged our things. The room was bigger than three hostels in the university. We
did everything that was supposed to be done.
We went to the kitchen, we saw different
provisions and foodstuffs but we insisted we
prepare noodles. After eating, we went to bed
together. Then my phone rang: Me:hello,who is this?
Caller: its me melissa, this is my number just call
it if you need help in school like I said
Me:okay
Melissa:I know we won’t be that close like we
were in Europe. I understand and I won’t get jealous. This is Nigeria not Europe so don’t feel
guilty. I am only called when needed in Nigeria
but things will change in Europe right?
Me:yeah of course. Thanks for understanding
Melissa:its okay. Goodnight.
Me:goodnight (she hung up) As I was about dropping my phone it rang again
Me:hey dad. How are you?
Dad:am fine and you?
Me:u am doing perfectly alright
Dad:please go on skype I want to talk to you face
to face I miss seeing your face. I want to see it again.
Me:ohhhh. That’s so sweet dad. Okay give me
just 5mins I will get back to you on Skype.(I hung
up)
Miranda: that was your dad?
Me:yes it was Miranda:hmmmm. I really want to see him
Me:don’t worry you will see him
Miranda:but how? Is he coming to Nigeria?
Me:no of course.(I brought my laptop in plugged
a modem and entered Skype immediately. It
seemed he has been waiting for me) Dad:wow. You no longer look like before and I
am responsible I shouldn’t have sent you to
Nigeria.
Me:dad don’t blame yourself I believe
everything happened for a reason. By the way i
am beginning to like my stay here. Dad:hope life is not difficult over there
Me:nope dad everything’s just fine
Dad:okay. I wish I could touch you right now.
Ever since your mum died I felt guilty
She warned me at first not to go into politics but I
insisted and now she is dead and I am regretting it now. Because of that my daughter is not with
me. There is nothing in political positions except
for the money. I just confirmed that. A these was
as a result of my greed.
Me:oh dad stop. You want to make me cry. Its
okay.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by Viciyoung(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS
Episode 45

Continues…

I know she forgave you before she died. And
also I will come back to Europe when I am done.
Its just a year awaiting me to graduate and I will
definitely come back dad. By the way thanks for
the house and the button (we both laughed)
Dadsadtears amidst joy) you just stay strong. Be brave. Is your girls with you?
Me:I will dad. No they are In the duplex. Melissa
said it was your instruction.
Dad:yeah it was
Me:dad, I have a friend who has been wishing to
see your face. The friend is right here with me.(I looked at Miranda she was also teary in the eyes
she could feel our pain. She looked surprised
because of what I said).
Dad: tell me its your boyfriend.
Me:oh come on dad you didn’t send me here to
flirt Dad:okay. Let her talk to me (Miranda was now
on)
Miranda:good day Sir
Dad:good day to you also how are you doing?
Miranda: I am fine Sir thanks to Milly here
Dad:oh she has always been like that so kind and sweet. So what’s your name?
Miranda:my name is Miranda
Dad:what a nice name. It was good knowing you
and seeing your beautiful face. Take care of Mt
daughter for me.
Miranda:I will sir Dad:thank you. What a lovely person you are. Its
my pleasure speaking.
Miranda:thank you sir for your time
Dad:anytime.(I was now on)
Me:dad its late already I think its bed time
Dad:of course my angel. Goodnight Me:goodnight dad. I love you
Dad:I love you more.
I shut down my laptop and lied on the bed so did
miranda.
Miranda:your dad is so handsome. Look at his
hair. Me:thank you miranda. What about your parents?
Miranda:my parents are late. I stayed with my
monstrous aunt before I got admission. All of my
things I couldn’t afford if it wasn’t for Presley.
I owe him my life and education.
Me:don’t worry. Tomorrow will be a shopping day.
Miranda:really?
Me:yeah. With the 7 million naira in my account
Miranda: (crying) thanks a lot I really appreciate.
You are indeed a friend
Me:stop crying. I cherish this friendship more than my relationship with Preston years ago. I
wondered how days turned into years so quick.
Miranda:yeah me too. I love shopping
Me:yeah likewise me. I will buy you a lot of
things including a laptop and a new phone.
Miranda:thanks a lot. Me:its nothing. Your fees is now under control.
Miranda:I am short of words.(she kissed me, it
was the first time a female was kissing my lips).
Me:hmmm that was huge I hope you are not a
lesbian.
Miranda:of course not (we both laughed).

To be continued

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie / Teacher Chuks / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.