Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Guys, Kindly Judge This: My Uncle Slapped His Wife Twice For Denying Him Sex On - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Kindly Judge This: My Uncle Slapped His Wife Twice For Denying Him Sex On (426 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Kindly Judge This: My Uncle Slapped His Wife Twice For Denying Him Sex On by lizzybog: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description
Do you think this man acted wrongly?

My Uncle had a mild Argument with his new wife and ended up slapping her twice because she denied him sex yet again after several months of denying him sex most especially on Sundays.

He hardly has time or strength to have sex during week days because of the tiresome nature of his work. Most Saturdays if he asks for it, the wife always complains of being tired for sex after Saturday house chores, then on Sunday that both of them are free to have fun, the wife still thinks its inappropriate to have sex before going to church.

Is there anything wrong in having sex with your wife or husband before going to church service

continue reading click http://www./ads/guys-kindly-judge-this-my-uncle-slapped-his-wife-twice-for-denying-him-sex-on-a-sunday/
Re: Guys, Kindly Judge This: My Uncle Slapped His Wife Twice For Denying Him Sex On by ajasbaba(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
chai,

this one pass murderm

if you try deny me sex the whole world go hear us.

OR maybe someone is helping you out.
Re: Guys, Kindly Judge This: My Uncle Slapped His Wife Twice For Denying Him Sex On by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
How cud a wife denied her husband to have sex? Or maybe she's not happy having sex with him? undecided

Some men must know how to pleased their wife in bed so she will be excited every time ...
Re: Guys, Kindly Judge This: My Uncle Slapped His Wife Twice For Denying Him Sex On by Pierocash(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
only cheating wives deny their husbands sex on regular basis,hw on earth wil a wife deny her husband his conjugal right,and u want him to be smiling wit her?
Wives who behave that way find it quick and easy to open their legs for other men.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Nwokike Over N4bn Fraud / NDLEA Arraigns 24 Years Deaf And Dumb Man For Peddling Marijuana / Police Rescue Teenager From Kidnappers, Arrest Suspect In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.