Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) (27881 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by Fraust40(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests

Hmm...even after blowing up various facilities, The Apartheid Regime of South Africa still saw it wise to not attempt to kill Mandela, fearing that he'll become a Martyr for more sinister plots. It is to the best interest of Nigeria to give him a slap on the wrist and move on. Imagine the amount of international backlash this zoo will suffer when you look at the Ken Saro Wiwa execution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests
RIP to Ifeanyi your friend. This guy Is so sensless to embark on this Biafra bullshit journey. Even Ojukwu his master that was a military man failed. Stupid activists like this only cause deaths of thousands or millions and live happily with their own family. These idiots shouting Biafra don't know the meaning of war. They're thinking they'd hang on a tree enjoying the adventure if war surfaces but they're getting it all wrong. War is very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by metallisc(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
The Poster Above...

Check out this picture, abi Adekunle Gold don start with Photoshop again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by billyG(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
PortHakotTimes:

https://www.nairaland.com/3371833/nnamdi-kanus-trial-kanus-lawyer#49683958
Tufiakwa!That is a bad omen ooo!Na so this kanu go die 4 jail life a dog?Bikonu buhari has mercy on this poor kid 4giv him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hope nothing went missing while de was blackout?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2016
If they give kanu small space, he will run and never return to nigeria grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) by mescapee: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Bolustic:
The Poster Above...

Check out this picture, abi Adekunle Gold don start with Photoshop again

LIES!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.