Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari (544 Views)

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari by youngpop: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has, again, slammed the level of corruption in Nigeria, saying that he prayed hard to be President but did not believe the level of corruption he met on ground.
Buhari stated this while addressing a group of Nigerians professionals residing in the US shortly after attending the United Nations General Assembly(UNGA

source: givenbiznews.com.ng

read more: http://givenbiznews.com.ng/i-prayed-hard-for-god-to-make-me-president-see-what-im-facing-now-buhari/
Re: ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari by dec0four: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok...buh u still need prayer 4 gud governance SAI BABA!!!
Re: ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari by dec0four: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok...buh u still need prayer 4 gud governance SAI BABA!!!
Re: ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari by Jokerman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oga wait, do u want to use style to blame God too... grin
Re: ‘I Prayed Hard For God To Make Me President, See What I’m Facing Now’ – Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
And Nigerians are now praying extra hard for you to leave office. Please just return the economy to how you met it. Even if the recession was “covered” then.

Silly govt! how can recession be covered?? You mean that the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world and largest economy in Africa was concurrently in recession??

The inanities of this govt is nauseating.

(1) (Reply)

. / Army Kills 7 Armed Militants In Bakassi, Recover Arms. / Ondo APC Primary: Akeredolu Made Good His Threat To Shock Tinubu – Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.