Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos (35555 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Is Olusola Saraki Curse Responsible For His Son's Trial..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by amuokuko: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
ibroh22:

well,,,, he is the one catering for your family up to your fifth generations,so you are frustrated because you know buhari won't forgive him,,,just transfer your frustrated ass to your flat head father that cannot take care if you and your family,that's why you spew thrash in the public

How i wish ur dad was able to provide a square meal for ur family, ur brain wont ve been this twisted..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Generalyemi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
ibroh22:
Flat head

lazy dirty afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by manuelthegreat: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Long live my leader his Excellency Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, the moses of our time. History will never forget you, infact you have written your name in gold and as long as this world exist all generation of Biafrans will sing your name and achievement like a song. The only man that gave an order from prison and it was obeyed all over the world. Long live my leader.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
The mother is very fine if she's either of the 2 fair ladies.
Nnamdu Kanu is a handsome dude too. I wonder why he's only trying to sacrificing himself fighting a battle he can't finish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Doghari: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
brize:
Breaking news : Justice John Tsoho hands off Nnamdi Kanu' case..... But wetin dey chase all this judges sef? The case of okuko nyuo aru ana achuba ya oso........ Nnamdi Kanu case will expose the bias judgements of the Nigeria judiciary.......

If na you be the Judge you go wait?
Any Judge that Jails Kanu in this information Age will have himself to blame. Even his great-grand children won't be able to bear the shame in future.

The Activist Kanu has done nothing apart from telling Muslim hausa/fulanis and their yoruba lackeys to chart their own course while the culturally contigous SESS chart their own future away from the hateful northern muslims who kill southern christian everyday. It's simple logic but when crude oil unites with gworo-teeth, common sense flies away.

Up Activist Kanu!
IPOB making common sense since 12 BC.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by figure007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=rusher14 post=49685195]I heard the judge has withdrawn from the case yet again. [/quot

pulling out is another means of delaying his trials and the person that will be affected is Him... someone charged with treason? against his country.?? and you all think its gonna end just in a simple way of bailing him without going to jail ? pray he wont rot in jail....its well

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Eibams60(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
d 1 in eye glass dou. seems she's there to show up....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by odomanis: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear Mama,
Since your son is the Mandela of our time, may God keep you hale and hearty till 2042 when he'd be released, he has barely spent a year, 26 years and two months to go.

YOU WISH !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by chuckschukwurah(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
I love this woman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by SAHACO(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests
Propagandist if u didn't shoot him (ur friend) he will still be alive, backstabber since 1966.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
No,na ss and se them the hanged,Nnamdi kalus hanging is loading........

No, Tinubu is the next to be killed like Abiola, Gani and the rest, guy you fit join them set.

Wicked good for nothing Afonjas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by shugaboy6102(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests
in as much as i respect ur opinion but sentencing him to death like you claim will be the greatest disaster the Nigerian govt wouldn't want to make.I assure you that if he's killed you won't even sleep comfortably in your house.dialogue is the key and not force cos they are a million Kanu's out there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos by Triple333: 4:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Nwachukwu! Umuchukwu. Udo diri unu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid / Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.