Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court (14104 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by saracus(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chissus! Mama piss don start her drama shocked

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by NovusHomo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
NgcoboP:

just wait and see

See what? Is he able to control his train-wreck of a wife?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by jasinto: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

This woman has no shame. I am trying to imagine how it would be like waking up to such a woman by your side,every morning in bed.

My pity goes out to Goodluck Jonathan.

I seem to remember,that in law they say he(she in this case)who must seek equity,must come with clean hands.

Are the hands of Patience Ebele Jonathan's clean?so all of a sudden our Judiciary system is biased?the same Judiciary that Gave your Lap Dog (Wike)the Governorship of Rivers State is now biased?

The same Judiciary that just Confirmed your husbands lackey,in Bayelsa State as a Governor is now biased?

The lawyers advising you are not just your enemies,but also the enemies of Nigeria.

The Court in Gambia is too near. Take the matter to the World Court at the Hague in the Netherlands,and also the Southwark Crown Court in London.

After you finish Globetrotting from one Court to another,we the people of Nigeria will be Patiently waiting like your name "Patience" to collect back our stolen fortune.

You are the best. Your comments fantastic. #Istandwithyou

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by olatex25(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmm
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by NovusHomo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
NgcoboP:

just wait and see

See what? Is he able to control her?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by pedel: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yeah... I support PEJ... Leave our daughter alone.
Why witchunting the best Nigeria first lady? Afterall, Her husband could have given her the $20 million which we all know belongs to her mother.
Nigeria, which way nowww?
Infact I am going to drag EFCC and Bubu to Basket Ball Court.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Rinato(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by fatymore(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
there is no way you wil hold a political office and you wnt enjoy some benefits frm it
wat is killing our politicians is greediness....they wnt eat and clean mouth

but eat and leave d oil to b seen by people

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Proffdada: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
After night court no work abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is this a human rights case or a criminal case? What rights have been unfairly withheld? She isn't incarcerated,

Oh I get it

Right to stole funds. A right enjoyed by the elite

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is this a human rights case or a criminal case? What rights have been unfairly withheld? She isn't incarcerated,

Oh I get it

Right to stolen funds. A right enjoyed by the elite

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2016

Oh I get it...

Right to stolen funds. A right enjoyed by the elite
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by MrHenshaw: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/mrs-jonathan-to-drag-efcc-before-west-african-court/

Patience is a joker! Nigeria is West Africa and West Africa is Nigeria.The same with their judiciary and Legislators.
Wake Up P Mama,u should know better.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by UbiIsaac(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
She may succeed if she is innocent
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by arsenal33: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Accordingly, TRIPOB advises the Goodluck Jonathan Family to remain calm and put their trust in God Almighty; as they shall surely be vindicated.”

So God gave them the money.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by yahmohy27: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

This woman has no shame. I am trying to imagine how it would be like waking up to such a woman by your side,every morning in bed.

I seem to remember,that in law they say he(she in this case)who must seek equity,must come with clean hands.

Are the hands of Patience Ebele Jonathan's clean?so all of a sudden our Judiciary system is biased?the same Judiciary that Gave your Lap Dog (Wike)the Governorship of Rivers State is now biased?

The same Judiciary that just Confirmed your husbands lackey,in Bayelsa State as a Governor is now biased?

The lawyers advising you are not just your enemies,but also the enemies of Nigeria.

The Court in Gambia is too near. Take the matter to the World Court at the Hague in the Netherlands,and also the Southwark Crown Court in London.

After you finish Globetrotting from one Court to another,we the people of Nigeria will be Patiently waiting like your name "Patience" to collect back our stolen fortune.
Gbam ko kace shikena

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by solace2013: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why not East African Court? Clownish thief.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
NovusHomo:

See what? Is he able to control his train-wreck of a wife?
efcc will not disappoint as usual
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by yahmohy27: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
NgcoboP:
if the investigations into the matter that I am hearing is true efcc is a shameless organization
Continue ,from where did u hear it ?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
yahmohy27:
Continue ,from where did u hear it ?
just wait and see
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by babadee1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
NgcoboP:
if the investigations into the matter that I am hearing is true efcc is a shameless organization

EFCC is doing their job in a professional manner. You and mama peace are the shameless ones.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by linusbnn(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

You av no right to say your pity goes to GEJ,abi you dey dere when they both started?. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by linusbnn(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
funnynation:
But wait ooo. I never hear GEJ talk anything concerning this case oo. Abi he no get anything to say? Maybe he no wan anything wey go dent his image..

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*

Na wise man. Wise people talk less
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by 4nobody4every1: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Well said, if she likes let her take her case to the moon, sun, jupiter or pluto, all the ill gotten wealth acquired by her and all PDP & APC members will choke them one by one angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by magoo10(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
this woman surely is efcc match ,they will be disgraced since they cannot follow laid down rules and provisions setting up the efcc. it is a fact that the efcc lack the wit to prosecute this case successfully neither have they been able to prosecute any of the initial cases they have at hand much less this.

this govt has always failed each time they go against the Jonathans and they will continue to fail.

call it prophecy or not this govt will be disgraced out of office by 2019

it is an experimental exercise and also not a military govt
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by JBUZZ: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Anywhere she like make she go,all we are saying bring back our money
grin Na your money? All the ones wey dem don dey recover, how e take epp you?
Forget, all na political drama. They're playing for our entertainment. Nobody is probing any baddy.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Kingsley1000(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
international court ni...beta forfeit the money u stole and be free
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
babadee1:

EFCC is doing their job in a professional manner. You and mama peace are the shameless ones.
don't develop hbp just wait and see
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
This woman dey crase ooo. Shey when she dey pack money shey na for west africa country she steal am from. Na now she no go get fair judgement for nigeria but she fair to pack nigeria moni. Na Thunder go fire this illiterate o. Amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by olarent: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
We youth of nigeria,we need to wake up from our sleep and stop defending people dat are not defendable those people make u and I poor either we like it or not regardless of our present earning they look at our comment dey drew tins from it wheither people support dem or not. some of us do waatch football matches look at stadium and road network to d stadium who does dis govt because dey know their people we not agree with dem if tins go wrong pls and pls let us remove ethnic baryas we are all one and do wat is rite.if nigerian resource is well managed we should b number one richest country in world but reverse is d case.buhari is not wicked to wat I like for nigeria we need kim jong-un of north korea
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by akinszz: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
The people wey call am shepopotamus no make mistake @ all.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Ovamboland(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
arsenal33:
Accordingly, TRIPOB advises the Goodluck Jonathan Family to remain calm and put their trust in God Almighty; as they shall surely be vindicated.”

So God gave them the money.

TRIPOB too want to take their own share of the loot yet to be frozen by EFFC grin grin cheesy

Please tell Patience it's in $$$ you get paid for your support services o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, Fashola Deny Promising 20,000MW Within Five Years / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen / Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.