Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Have Done For Esanland What Anenih Couldn't Do- Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done For Esanland What Anenih Couldn't Do- Oshiomhole (354 Views)

Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done For Esanland What Anenih Couldn't Do- Oshiomhole by XtremelyCoded(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Edo 2016: I’ve done for Esanland what Anenih failed to do — Oshiomhole.

By Simon Ebegbulem

GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State and the campaign train of the governorship candidate of the APC, Mr Godwin Obaseki, challenging Chief Anenih to disclose what he has done for his people in Esanland as former Minister of Works and Chairman of the Niger Ports Authority (NPA).
Oshiomhole disclosed that the roads and schools were built by his administration in Esan land, adding that he has done for Esan people what Chief Anenih and the PDP failed to do for them all the while they were in power both at the state and Federal levels.
It would be recalled that Chief Anenih had accused the Oshiomhole’s administration of neglecting Esanland and urged the people to vote for PDP.
The governor received over two thousand PDP leaders including political allies of Chief Anenih led by Engr.Ayere, a member of the senatorial caucus of PDP, Victor Evbiadagbon and Col.Imuse into the APC.
According to Oshiomhole who reacted during a rally,
“this politics is not about empty rhetoric; action speaks louder than voice. Today, I will say never in the history of Esanland has any government done what I have done for Esan people.
One of the first roads we did was the one leading to the ancestral home of Chief Anenih whom I respect as a father but I disagree with him in politics.
“We did the road leading to Ugboha, the one from Igueben to Ewohinmi. We built the road from Ujogba to Ebudin, from Ohordua to Emu, we built the road from Eguasan to Ubiaja, Igueben to Udo. Right now we are working to build a major road in Ekpoma town, from Irrua to Sugbenu. The truth is too stubborn, we built a complete new hospital in Ewohinmi.”
Re: I Have Done For Esanland What Anenih Couldn't Do- Oshiomhole by quinnjay(f): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kachikwu At 15th International Energy Forum Ministerial In Algeria / Why Are Elections In Africa Not Squabble Free? / Buhari Will Do Everything To Make Nigeria Great – VP Prof. Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.