Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? (681 Views)

I Need Help Dematerializing My FBN Shares.any Stockbrocker In The House? / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center / FBN Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? by blazer234: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
I heard of FBN Capital and I'm wondering if anyone knows what they stand for and how to invest with them. Information from any one who had ever invested with them will be welcomed.
Re: FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? by yak(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
blazer234:
I heard of FBN Capital and I'm wondering if anyone knows what they stand for and how to invest with them. Information from any one who had ever invested with them will be welcomed.

it's not worth it.though depending on d portfolio u wish to invest in. all be it, the ROI is barely 7-9percent per annum.
if ur money make sense small, talk to ur account officer abt treasury bills. heard that is doing 15-15percent
Re: FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? by ihedioramma: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
yak:

it's not worth it.though depending on d portfolio u wish to invest in. all be it, the ROI is barely 7-9percent per annum.
if ur money make sense small, talk to ur account officer abt treasury bills. heard that is doing 15-15percent
i heard 18+% on tb .
Re: FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? by blazer234: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
yak:

Thank you bro. And treasury bill is 15% per annum, abi?
Re: FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? by blazer234: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
ihedioramma:
i heard 18+% on tb .

Per annum?
Re: FBN Capital: Anyone With Information About Them? by ihedioramma: 2:40am On Sep 27, 2016
blazer234:

Per annum?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Flash:open Letter From Sergey Mavrodi FOUNDER OF MMM To The Nigerian Authorities / Crude Oil Business For Serious Minded Individuals / Which Asset Can Be Bought With 1 Million Aside Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.