Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Admission Story - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Admission Story (16238 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Admission Story by Teniolasmart: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
serenityaliyu:
Ameen, that God will do it for me too.
and d same GOD will do it this year for me too..............;AMEN
Re: My Admission Story by Teniolasmart: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
ped007:
I can remember my own story in 2011/2012 Academic Session...
Congratulations sha. . .
things to expect:
1. Hectic Registration Process
2. Unnecessary School Charges
3. Annoying Lecturers/ASUU Strikes (I experienced two)
4. Over Reading (for serious students)
5. Passing and Failing of cources (All will say 'God forbid to 'carryover').
6. Final Year Clearance (If u no post rubbish 4 Facebook like dat UNILAG ex-student)
7. waiting for NYSC (my own level 4 now sha)
8. Etc... The list goes on and on...
Na only for 9ja we dey suffer for our basic rights. (May God help us).

Op I wish you all the best "...May ur path be rough" (no be cause ooo, if u nid explanation use Google ).
those ones are not problems at all.......let d admission come first then d others u listed up will follow
Re: My Admission Story by bigblackbooty(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm I remember those days, dang it wasn't easy buh thankgod 4 my mum (thebestintheworld) I 2ld God dat was d last tym i'd write jamb & he answered my prayer. Almost done with sch now & momma is so proud of me. The truth is if it's not yet tym no matter wat u do u won't gain admission. Jst wait 4 ur tym & God'll put everything in place
Re: My Admission Story by danosky91(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Amen lord i tank thee 4 mine Uniuyo here i come!!!
Re: My Admission Story by adeshinaajayi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
gryhusky:
that the same God that did it for you will do it for me this year
Amen
Re: My Admission Story by harlee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
I tap into the blessing,I shall get admitted into the university of abuja,to study economics this year..amen
Re: My Admission Story by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
gryhusky:
Amen
Re: My Admission Story by Olizey(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
gryhusky:

Amen! And me too o

God help me
Re: My Admission Story by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
3Dobserver:
Congrats

IRONY OF LIFE
GUYS
Getting admission........ Anxiety Graduating....... Anxiety NYSC....... Anxiety Labour market... Anxiety Need for anoda Job.... Anxiety Need for a beta job..... Anxiety Anoda beta job..... Anxiety Anoda beta beta job... Anxiety D list is endless

GALS
Getting admission........ Anxiety Graduating....... Anxiety NYSC....... Anxiety Labour market... Anxiety Getting d latest gadgets and clothes... Anxiety Marriage... Anxiety Children..... Anxiety

my brother i'm just tired of life.
Re: My Admission Story by Olizey(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
gryhusky:

Amen! And me too o

God help me
Re: My Admission Story by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
I know my faith is not strong enough and they have written me off buh i believe that the God that did yours will definitely do mine this year IJN

1 Like

Re: My Admission Story by tukdi: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
HenryDion:
Just last year, i was seeking admission into MOUAU and the depression that follows such cause is quite horrible. I prayed, i cried, i slept in the alter and right there, i made many vows. My friends are already undergraduate, why can't i? Am i not brilliant enough?
I remember going for the post post utme exam and frankly speaking, i wasn't impressed with my performance. The questions were cheap but if care isn't taken, can fail a student woefully. After the exam, I grabbed my bag, walking down the path that leads to home with a dejected look. i got home and the first thing i did was to burn all my past question papers.. I don't need them again. My faith wasn't strong though. There were doubts but i pushed myself forward.
The expectations from friends and family was overwhelming. This might be my last chance if i fail again. Will i be able to accept failure? Suicide came to my mind but later got discarded. I lived the remaining days in fear, anxiety and depression.
First list came out and immediately i got the news, my heart sunk into my stomach. I wasn't breathing. I tried to but it was a futile effort. I went out to the wild and the fresh air calmed my bursting mind a little. I brought out my Asha 201 and in my bowser, i typed JAMB url. The portal opened with swiftness as I gulped down with so much hardness. I head over to CHECK ADMISSION STATUS and input my reg.no at the empty box.
Swiftly like before, it opened and right before my eyes, i saw my doom. 'You have not been offered admission yet...' I wanted to cry.. No! Tears were rolling down already and i looked up, seeing a blurred future before me. I never thought that guys could cry but silently, i was crying alongside with my heart. I looked at my phone again and Holy Mary! I had mistakenly clicked on the wrong year.
I started the while process again as my heart beat so hard against my chest. The website was now slow and watching the bar load was the worst torment of all. Something that was about to change the future was just minutes away, perhaps seconds and my mind was at war on what to anticipate. I input my reg.no again and clicked the CHECK button.
The website began to break, the E network sign started going off and on making the whole process more hectic. Some invisible forces are no doubt at work. I began to pray in my heart, i started begging, oooh God, just do this for me. Another interface popped up on my screen and my heart skipped with a leap capable of killing a man. I wanted to scroll down and view the information, but my fingers and knees were weak. With the last strength within, i fought and right before my eyes was an admission letter.
"Dear Henry Ibeleme, you have been offered admission into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture to study..."
I didn't know whether to cry, scream or jump. My pulse was increasing in beat and before i knew it, i have let out a powerful shout that shook the world. Am now an undergraduate and so will YOU. JUST BELIEVE.
BY,
HENRY IBELEME
Www.howinspiratick.
Op, I'm very happy for you and I cease this opportunity to wish you all the best throughout your stay in the University!

The same God that gave you admission, will surely make you graduate at the appointed time, He will provide all your needs for you!

Please don't allow any negative thing to deviate you from your studies!

Be very studious, hardworking, positive minded and above all be prayerful!

Please don't keep bad company, Don't joke with your assignments, semesters' examinations!

By God's special grace, in the next few years, you shall share your graduation testimony on Nairaland!

Op, I celebrate you!!!
Re: My Admission Story by tukdi: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
bayslw007:
I know my faith is not strong enough and they have written me off buh i believe that the God that did yours will definitely do mine this year IJN
My bro, your faith is very strong in Jesus name!

People have written you off BUT God has not written you off!

The race is not by how fast you are BUT by how well you end!

Read very well/wide, attend lessons and also pray hard!

My bro, I want to assure you that the same God in heaven that did it for me, will do it for you!

My bro, when God does it for you, the same people that wrote you off, will celebrate you in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: My Admission Story by tukdi: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
my brother i'm just tired of life.
It is well!
Re: My Admission Story by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Biafranmissile:

I wonder wat is holding them... Btw which course did u apply for ?
EE
Re: My Admission Story by EmmanuelTimmy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
gryhusky:
wonderful testimony....
in key into your testimony and also pray for all applicant for successful admission
Re: My Admission Story by EmmanuelTimmy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
gryhusky:
wonderful testimony....
i key into your testimony and also pray for all applicant for successful admission
Re: My Admission Story by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
tukdi:
My bro, your faith is very strong in Jesus name!

People have written you off BUT God has not written you off!

The race is not by how fast you are BUT by how well you end!

Read very well/wide, attend lessons and also pray hard!

My bro, I want to assure you that the same God in heaven that did it for me, will do it for you!

My bro, when God does it for you, the same people that wrote you off, will celebrate you in Jesus name, Amen!
amen,i therefore key into this,i believe God will do my own too..thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Admission Story by micfoley: 1:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Congratulations. May God grant u success in your studies
Re: My Admission Story by Biafranmissile: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
EE

Am Repping mech engine
Re: My Admission Story by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Biafranmissile:

Am Repping mech engine
Lets keep our fingers crossed. I'm positive that it'll be out very very soon
Re: My Admission Story by Tycoonnla(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Although my faith is not so strong because i do sin alot,buh i belive and hope that GOD will shower upon me mercy on my school this year
Re: My Admission Story by tukdi: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2016
bayslw007:
amen,i therefore key into this,i believe God will do my own too..thanks bro
You are welcome!
Re: My Admission Story by Biafranmissile: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Lets keep our fingers crossed. I'm positive that it'll be out very very soon

Certainly it will ... But the question on every body's lips is WHEN? School will be resuming on Sunday ooo
Re: My Admission Story by faustinatiara(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2016
God will do same for me too o..
Re: My Admission Story by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Biafranmissile:

Certainly it will ... But the question on every body's lips is WHEN? School will be resuming on Sunday ooo
Normal lectures starts on the 17th
Re: My Admission Story by Biafranmissile: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Normal lectures starts on the 17th

Even at that atleast first list ought to be out
Re: My Admission Story by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Biafranmissile:

Even at that atleast first list ought to be out
I think it should be out by now. Do recheck.
Re: My Admission Story by Biafranmissile: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
HenryDion:

I think it should be out by now. Do recheck.

Nothing is out bro
Re: My Admission Story by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Biafranmissile:

Nothing is out bro
It will be out before the end of this week i guess.
Re: My Admission Story by Biafranmissile: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
HenryDion:

It will be out before the end of this week i guess.
hopefully .... Mouau is really playing on our patients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Insists Federal Universities Not Allowed To Charge Fees / Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) / Strike: ABU Zaria Reopens October 24, Resumes Lectures In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.