Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Love At First Flight. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love At First Flight. (21904 Views)

The Love At Home. See Photos Too / Love At First Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
But decided to use little,and a black liner to add dramatic emphasis to her eyes.A dust of gold eye shadow on her lids,a touch of dark red lipstick that matched her dress,and she was ready.
The Kapoors lived in one of the big houses thar Eric pointed out to her on her first day.It was ablaze with lights:little bowls of oil with rags for wicks,lined the sides of the drive.They flickered and flared all round the house,for Divali,as well as being the Hindu New Year,is the festival of light.
Their hostess,together with Doctor Kapoor welcomed them,wearing a dark blue chiffon sari embroided in dimante,palms together in Indian greeting,saying "Namastey,I'm so glad that you could come Doctor Davies.Happy Divali to you both."
When it was time to eat,the ladies were called first,"Western Influence I feel sure,but I'm all for it." Tolu whispered to Isabella,who being very hungry by this time was only too willing to join the queue that was forming into the dinning room.She was handed a plate and cutlery by the maid.

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Flight. by Rhayne(f): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Interesting story. But it would be nicer if you make the updates a bit lengthier.
Re: Love At First Flight. by MissRelly: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
gud afternoon everyboby,u are doing a great job,pls update fast b4 people go vex
Re: Love At First Flight. by rosypearl(f): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
i luv this story, its one of the stories that's motivating me to write, though am new on nairaland but a warm welcome will be duly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
"I've never seen anything like it.It all looks so gorgeous I don't know where to start," Isabella said to Tolu who was right behind her.
"Just follow the other ladies round and help yourself as you go dear."
Tolu pointed out some of the differebt dishes.It was a colourful spread with three different kind of curry:a green curry with lots of green peppers in it,a red curry with tomatoes and red peppers and a white curry with yoghourt.
"The white one is y favourite" said Tolu,taking a liberal helping,"and I love her youghourt salad to take the heat of the curry away.It is always so beautifully seasoned,as well as having the usual tomatoes and cucumber in it."
Guided by Tolu's more knowledgeable hands,Isabella's plate was soon piled up with some familiar and unfamiliar dishes,despite her having taken a modest amount of each.
"I'll never get through all this," Isabella said,as they helped themselves to a glass of wine before making their way carefully back into the living room.

SORRY! I've been off for sometime.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by gentlebeeholar(f): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Welcome back
Re: Love At First Flight. by centitan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
biko continue ooo. update please, the story isn't finished na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With Other Nobel Laureates In 1986(throwback Photo) / Game Of Love / Love In My Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.