Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos (50061 Views)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by perragy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:
I knew he was once a house of rep member and now a first time senator..
What other business does he do outside of politics, any one with valid info?

I just need to know.

You want know? Chaiiiiiiieee

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by AkinPhysicist: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am still interested in the source of this man's wealth. Not just him but the vast majority of our politicians. We live in a country where powerful people are not held accountable for their deeds let alone their words. They flaunt their wealth right in our faces. Yet the simple query of the source of all this opulence is treated with indifference and sometimes derision. The media has a role to play - NEVER stop asking. Ask them in the morning. Ask them in the afternoon. And when the sun sets, ask them again. Continue non-stop until you wear them down psychologically and mentally. Make it hot for them - otherwise, they will continue to plunder our commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Team1: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

I just need to know.
Dino is into estate properties business...
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by olajohnson5(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
There is God ooooo

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by chigoizie7(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

I just need to know.

Very true bro.

On the 2nd taught, do u think a poor man can just become a house of reps member? Knowing fully well that campaigns is capital intensive
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Mcleo007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
This man has the gut to show us he has nothing less than 10 cars but if EFCC comes after him, it's the same Nigerian youths that would come up to defend him and start analyzing his conjured source of wealth like they are doing with Mama Loot.

We the youths really deserve the type of many bad leaders we have.

Exactly why i believe this nation can never be good.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by amanze15(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
IEDA:
calm down now,is it even possible to attain any political office in nigeria without any sign of wealth...corruption aside we shouldn't choke these people up so much cos of their lifestyle....the journey don tey dem ooo...
na true you talk, i guess all of them had no "started from the bottom story" abeg make hear word, grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
this senator jus dey use tax payers money dey flex.it is well.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Vince77(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin
Ur eye don clear?

grin grin na small small e go begin dey clear... U kw how others own take clear na. Patience.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by chrisBenSunny: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
DINO my man.. Man wey sabi
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Abugab(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make dem no worry, when the masses no longer have anything to eat, they will start eating them.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
steppin:
Ugly car...
Most beautiful set of cars so far. All i sense is Choice differs
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by kernel504(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
This man has the gut to show us he has nothing less than 10 cars but if EFCC comes after him, it's the same Nigerian youths that would come up to defend him and start analyzing his conjured source of wealth like they are doing with Mama Loot.

We the youths really deserve the type of many bad leaders we have.

You should be more concerned about Bola Tinubu enslaving yourself and your grand children. Jumping from one thread to the other defending and libeling people won't help you.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by skyo78(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
The second car is not a Mercedes. And it costs about N1.5m - N2million.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

Very true bro.

On the 2nd taught, do u think a poor man can just become a house of reps member? Knowing fully well that campaigns is capital intensive

Depends
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Team1:
Dino is into estate properties business...

Oh I see real estate!
Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
nsilordgmail:
because him get vintage ride? What will it profit u to knw wat and wat he's doing? The time u waste to knw wat Dino does could have been used on something that will be profitable for u. Time nor dey...ask Runtown!!

Sir, we re not fighting and not just cause of Vintage ride sir, I asked cause of many other things! No insult!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by chigoizie7(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

Depends

Well, that's like 1 in every 200, certainly, dino is not that 1.

That 1 is for intellectuals, we all know that dino didn't fall into that category, in other words, money got him into such position. He didn't jus walk in to become a house of rep member. House of rep is not like local govt or councilor elections, when I say money, I mean, real money is involved.

If u think he got there through sponsors, rich sponsors don't go for men who no get surname, they don't go for liabilities, they go for sellable candidates, in this country, the only way u can be sellable is if u are an intellectual or u are very rich, we also know that dino did not fall into the 1st category, in other words, he is already rich b4 he became the honourable member of the house.

Us don't expect tinubu to pick u from one remote village in osun and try to sponsor u even when he knows that u no sabi book, money sef, u no get, name sef , u no get.

If dino can fund his campaigns, believe u me, he can afford those cars. I am not saying that he ain't corrupt, what I am saying is that he was rich b4 he became a member of the house which was his 1st official political office held.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ok, that was why I asked cause many of us re believe that any politician who's heavily rich is corrupt.

I think I gather good point to believe he's not just a politician but a business man and he's into real estate!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

That 1 is for intellectuals, we all know that dino didn't fall into that category, in other words, money got him into such position. He didn't jus walk in to become a house of rep member. House of rep is not like local govt or councilor elections, when I say money, I mean, real money is involved.

If u think he got there through sponsors, rich sponsors don't go for men who no get surname, they don't go for liabilities, they go for sellable candidates, in this country, the only way u can be sellable is if u are an intellectual or u are very rich, we also know that dino did not fall into the 1st category, in other words, he is already rich b4 he became the honourable member of the house.

Us don't expect tinubu to pick u from one remote village in osun and try to sponsor u even when he knows that u no sabi book, money sef, u no get, name sef , u no get.

If dino can fund his campaigns, believe u me, he can afford those cars. I am not saying that he ain't corrupt, what I am saying is that he was rich b4 he became a member of the house which was his 1st official political office held.

Bros, thanks but you sound like I called for a fight, NO. Many of us believe who ever is into politics and rich overnight is corrupt politically, on that point I asked to know some things in that regard and I know we have here in nairaland people who see him or know things about him and family background. You keep saying he was rich before he came into politics, good and some others told me he was into real estate and run good business before he ventured into politics I think am ok with that. And many others would learn from that. Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by chigoizie7(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Qmerit:

Bros, thanks but you sound like I called for a fight, NO. Many of us believe who ever is into politics and rich overnight is corrupt politically, on that point I asked to know some things in that regard and I know we have here in nairaland people who see him or know things about him and family background. You keep saying he was rich before he came into politics, good and some others told me he was into real estate and run good business before he ventured into politics I think am ok with that. And many others would learn from that. Thanks

Lol, no reason am. I just modified instead of going for another comment, it was not just for u, it was for others that believe that every politician in position made their money from looting . Or that they were all poor until they ventured into politics. It is not about u bro.

Even though some of them are looters, but they find it hard to loot from the outside, so they got in with their money to loot more.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol, no reason am. I just modified instead of going for another comment, it was not just for u, it was for others that believe that every politician in position made their money from looting . Or that they were all poor until they ventured into politics. It is not about u bro.

Even though some of them are looters, but they find it hard to loot from the outside, so they got in with their money to loot more.

Exactly my reason for the question!
Thanks and Peace!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by ceeethru(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2016
booqee:
God forgive me..without any reason, i just dislike this guy
May God forgive us; This is how someone dislike your father without a reason too.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by ceeethru(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2016
With the way they carry on, our Senators and Federal representatives are clearly National assets of high value.

Along with other items, they should be quickly assessed and sold off to the highest bidder.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Laido: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2016
booqee:

Hmm, its normal. But I bet you ma'am, you will like him the day you meet him one on one...
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Laido: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Guyman02:

No, Vintage cars
Poverty will not allow you to see the beauty of the classic cars grin

Lol. Why you dey bash the guy nah? Shey nah bashirun be hin name ni. But u self fuckup, why u go talk that kind thing. Classic things sometimes aint gon look flashy nah
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Kdon2: 3:11am On Sep 27, 2016
booqee:

The guy is desperately evil thats why just as the kogi bunch are.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Kdon2: 3:14am On Sep 27, 2016
ceeethru:
May God forgive us; This is how someone dislike your father without a reason too.

How much are you paid bro? Abi you dey follow chop the blood money??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by hollypagan: 3:27am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Qmerit post=49690975]I knew he was once a house of rep member and now a first time senator..

I just need to kno
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by awoluyi(m): 4:24am On Sep 27, 2016
JBUZZ:

Kindly give me the name of one "mature" politician in Nigeria.
. Busari of Toronto.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by Blizzy9ja: 5:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Qmerit:

I just need to know.
Abeg what other business pays more than Nigerian politics?
Re: Dino Melaye's Mercedes Vintage Cars Spotted In Abuja. See Photos by ceeethru(m): 5:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Kdon2:

How much are you paid bro? Abi you dey follow chop the blood money??
How you take know say na blood money him get He done give you money stained with blood before Mumu dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory / Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.