Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,484 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (76477 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
The executive governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayodele Fayose caused quite a scene in traffic in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The governor who was spotted in his vintage car - was hailed and praised by newspaper vendors and other road sellers who couldn't contain their excitement on seeing him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/governor-fayose-causes-scene-vintage-car-abuja-traffic-photo.html

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
observing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by TRADELYN: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerian followers are so gullible. undecided

...PROUDLY the BEST for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by walemoney007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cc;walemoney this thread deserve to be on the front page,oya do the needful jurh sad

6 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by FeloniousFelon: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fayose the king slayer

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by fiizznation: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fayose the funny clown. I hail thee cheesy So because buhari isn't around, you are strolling in abuja right? Haha

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
He's more popular than the dead bubu, if bubu were to be alive by 2019, fayose would win that election ...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by Bitterleafsoup: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
All this gra gra means what?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by capatainrambo: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Fayose the funny clown. I hail thee cheesy So because buhari isn't around, you are strolling in abuja right? Haha
I looked at ur profile. everything about northern Muslims revolvs round jihad why? it's either you are jihading yourself (suicide bombing) or you are jihading others( like the fulani herdsmen) why why why

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by NNAMDIII(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's more popular than the dead bubu, if bubu were to be alive by 2019, fayose would win that election ...
Na you wan kill am? : undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
When last did you see him?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
fiizznation:
I said it one day, monkey go go market he no go return. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by NNAMDIII(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

it doesn't mean that he'll be dead before 2019
Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CplusJason: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some brown roof republicans don't like him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by udemejack(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The executive governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayodele Fayose caused quite a scene in traffic in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The governor who was spotted in his vintage car - was hailed and praised by newspaper vendors and other road sellers who couldn't contain their excitement on seeing him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/governor-fayose-causes-scene-vintage-car-abuja-traffic-photo.html
birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
it doesn't mean that he'll be dead before 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CharlotteFlair: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
fiizznation:
You must be high on gum! Does your buhari own abuja or is abuja part of daura? You zombies should allow the vegetable die in peace abeg.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CharlotteFlair: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Na karma kill am and he has been rewarded with 72virgins in hell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by NNAMDIII(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

08/05/17, the day 80 chibok girls were released

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by Raptureminded(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmmmmmmm.... I have heard... Next

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
08/05/17, the day 80 chibok girls were released
2 months now I've not seen that man....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by NNAMDIII(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Na karma kill am and he has been rewarded with 72virgins in hell.
Bro you funny o cheesy, but e go shock you say him go rule till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by fiizznation: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I said it one day, monkey go go market he no go return. grin
Trust me, buhari will come back hale and healthy. You can only hit your big head on the wall when your tormentor returns. Funny, but I will seriously love to see the look on your face when buhari returns like "a Mike Tyson" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Trust me, buhari will come back hale and healthy. You can only hit your big head on the wall when your tormentor returns. Funny, but I will seriously love to see the look on your face when buhari returns like "a Mike Tyson" cheesy
Let's make a bet @bolded

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by calculator123(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
f

1 Like

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by fiizznation: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You must be high on gum! Does your buhari own abuja or is abuja part of daura? You zombies should allow the vegetable die in peace abeg.
Are you high on chicken pooo or what? When did I said buhari own abuja? And the bad news for you is; buhari is coming back very soon whether you like it or not. You can only hang yourself on the tree of your foolishness when buhari comes back.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by fiizznation: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Let's make a bet @bolded
You are sick!!! Placing a bet on someone's life is the lowest level a sick mind can go.

F**k off p*nk

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CharlotteFlair: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Are you high on chicken pooo or what? When did I said buhari own abuja? And the bad news for you is; buhari is coming back very soon whether you like it or not. You can only hang yourself on the tree of your foolishness when buhari comes back.
Is he coming back dead or alive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by CharlotteFlair: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Bro you funny o cheesy, but e go shock you say him go rule till 2023
Dead or Alive?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by fiizznation: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Is he coming back dead or alive?
No he will come and DAP on the day of your funeral

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by GMBuhari: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
And this is a thread why ?
Re: Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo by Oladimejyy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cement fall on Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.