Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City (31788 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Slaughter Any Straying Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by sinceraconcept(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
emmykk:

bros it is you that is backward in thinking
in what way? Defend you point
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Organs(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Idiot!! A stupid order that could cause conflict. Kill a Fulani man's cow and he will stab you to death. Our senators are Educated illiterates. They don't think before they talk

Na True, in this present day and age?? You wey ready to slaughter cow must ready well well, get your gun ready so you can blast the m..ckers as well.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Naijiant: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who will kill the cows? The govt official in charge of implementing the ban on herding in the FCT is scared:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/govt-official-abuja-scared-fulani-herdsmen/
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by danot1030: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am not a Dino fan but he gets my support on this.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by ArabMopol(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
“From now, get knives and ask
your men to slaughter cows
found in the capital city or
prosecute herdsmen seen with
cows in the city centre with a
fine of N50,000 per cow. This
order must be carried out,”
Dino said. the only reasonable thing I have heard from Dino's mouth

Oga Dino, ur idea will not go down well with mallam buhari, those cows are federal cattle

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by mailmitch(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Meg I jst love this senator, because ths is d kind if radical policies we need to address most issues in ths out Nigeria. Bt I dnt think buhari we like ths news at all. My msg fr abuja residents mke una dey carry pot waka or polythene bags around cos thre we b meat sharing festival in d FCT. I'll Sen Dino Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Idiot!! A stupid order that could cause conflict. Kill a Fulani man's cow and he will stab you to death. Our senators are Educated illiterates. They don't think before they talk
you dey ear this fulani man, if dem born u well, carry ya cow pas garki tomorow, we dey dia dey wait u.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by fkaz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Ehen!! Now the Afonjas are talking! Fayose led the way, others are following!! The Hausa/Fulanis think they own this country and can do whatever pleases them. Abuja here I come biko...i must catch one cow carry come back tongue

Fulaniman don't want to know if it's a afonja man that gives the order when the time comes, your igbo brother in the north, will be at the receiving end.
Slaughter one cow and see how Hausa men will target southerners staying in North
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
The lords of Abuja don't want cows in the city centre but want to setup grazing areas in our backyards. Hipocrisy is the bane of a great Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
SIRKOL:
this Dino man is sick on the head. After killing the cow will u go unhurt? will u drag them on their trousers and take them to court? u ppl should keep deceiving urselves, time is coming.

Bro, are you a cow owner

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Folksyharry(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Look at the crazy people we have as law makers. Instead of them to make law banning grazing and encourage ranching they are telling masses to go on slaughtering spree.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:

Professor of zombies.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
sarrki:
Anarchy dey loom be that
Trust fulaniHERDSman don't play with their cow
As in...

they are above the law I guess
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by JohnQueen(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mere talk. So the fulanis can go on rampage abi. And they'll still be the same keeping mum about the situation.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Flamezreal(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
This same warning was given to goings(abuja Okada) and araba (Abuja mini-comercial buses) years ago and any defaulters' vehicle (s) were impounded by the fct authority. I don't think herdsmen's case should be different.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by FEGNO: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
The truth is that the herd of cattle that you just saw pass you by may well belong to Buhari himself and its with that knowledge that the so called herdsmen act brazenly without any fear. Afterall, in Enugu state upon the fact that it was them that raided a village, the police was used as a tool to arrest all youths in that village until the Governor bailed them with the sum of N6million. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by millhouse: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
i trust bubu on this...he will go and dig dino's file out ...
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by akilo1: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kill and shop,na recession we dey jara
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just came in from Abuja! These minister Is ranting!! Nama full Abj de Rome about jour
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by JBUZZ: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
kaltonga:
my brother take my advice make sure you wear your bullet proof, local or foreign ooo before you chop any meat cos that ak wey you post suppose give you small clue...except you wan chop the meat for heaven
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Forwetinnah: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
IDnoble1:

so that is the best way you too think the problem will be solved abi? Don't you think the Fulanis will fight back? its a
pity you and Dino reason same way, without weighing the consequences of the action. Abi what is the job of the law enforcement agents.
its as simple as getting the police informed about their presence in the city and the herdsmen involved being arrested to face the law.

...and you think they've not been warned to stay off the capital? You don't know how those people behave. Even if they're arrested by the police, trust me they'll be back on the streets the next day. Stop supporting stupidity. .pampering them or begging them won't stop them from grazing in the city because they feel it's their right!
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Forwetinnah: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
pippimp:

Like i said, think with your head. Or better still, get an education. Not the nonsense one Nigeria provides because the things they teach you all leaves much to be desired. Whose job is it to help you make laws? Then find out whose job is it to enforce those laws? When you are done with that, please come back and explain to me where in your research you learned that it is the job of the average citizen to do either or both. I am waiting.

What is this one with his so called posh education saying? Do you know how those people reason? What do those hooligans know about the law? Have you seen first hand the mayhem they cause because a community asks them to leave? Are you guys for real or you just want to support such irrationality because you're from the same extraction? They feel it's their right and there's nothing the law can do about it. What happened in Ekiti State after they were asked not to graze? Didn't those dolts take their namas out on the streets..you see a group of people who feel nothing can be done to them and they can get away with murder, you're here talking about laws? What do they know about laws when their masters give them a go ahead? Why should a sane cattle herder have people carry his livestock around in this century...These so called owners are well travelled, they know how things are done presently and you expect them to be reminded by the law to call their henchmen to order? Mbok make una go sleep joor!! See you see Education. .i see you're learning how to use that "get an education" phrase. Nice try!
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Forwetinnah: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2016
FEGNO:
The truth is that the herd of cattle that you just saw pass you by may well belong to Buhari himself and its with that knowledge that the so called herdsmen act brazenly without any fear. Afterall, in Enugu state upon the fact that it was them that raided a village, the police was used as a tool to arrest all youths in that village until the Governor bailed them with the sum of N6million. One Nigeria indeed.

Thank you my brother. Don't mind some clowns supporting rubbish here
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by pippimp(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

What is this one with his so called posh education saying? Do you know how those people reason? What do those hooligans know about the law? Have you seen first hand the mayhem they cause because a community asks them to leave? Are you guys for real or you just want to support such irrationality because you're from the same extraction. They feel it's their right and there's nothing the law can do about it. What happened in Ekiti State after they were asked not to graze? Didn't those dolts take their namas out on the streets..you see a group of people who feel nothing can be done to them and they can get away with murder, you're here talking about laws? What do they know about laws when their masters give them a go ahead? Why should a sane cattle herder have people carrying his livestock around in this century...These so called owners are well travelled, they know how things are done presently and you expect them to be reminded by the law to call their henchmen to order? Mbok make una go sleep joor!!

I am trying to put together the disjointed comment you just made. It was hard to figure out because you were running around in circles. Let me educate you like i would a 12 year old. In other words, i will break it down barney style;

1. No one is saying what the fulani herdsmen are doing is right.

2. To stop them, laws have to be passed.

3. This is the job of Dino and other senators.

4. After such laws are passed, you then enforce.

5. It is not the job of citizens to pass or enforce laws such as Dino is suggesting. He is passing the buck to you.

6. If you go about killing cows because of hunger and the prompting of Dino, you will only escalate the situation.

7. Saying that the herdsmen won't comply is not an excuse.

8. You don't solve an abnormal situation by employing abnormal means.

9. Your lawless way of thinking is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today.

10. You think you can do whatever you like, so do the herdsmen.

I have tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Forwetinnah: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2016
fkaz:

Fulaniman don't want to know if it's a afonja man that gives the order when the time comes, your igbo brother in the north, will be at the receiving end.
Slaughter one cow and see how Hausa men will target southerners staying in North

Make them target faya...the Southerners too should be ready for them. By the way I'm not igbo you hear? Anyone who doesn't support the insanity presently going on in the country is automatically igbo! Make una try get sense!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Forwetinnah: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2016
pippimp:

I am trying to put together the disjointed comment you just made. It was hard to figure out because you were running around in circles. Let me educate you like i would a 12 year old. In other words, i will break it down barney style;

1. No one is saying what the fulani herdsmen are doing is right.

2. To stop them, laws have to be passed.

3. This is the job of Dino and other senators.

4. After such laws are passed, you then enforce.

5. It is not the job of citizens to pass or enforce laws such as Dino is suggesting. He is passing the buck to you.

6. If you go about killing cows because of hunger and the prompting of Dino, you will only escalate the situation.

7. Saying that the herdsmen won't comply is not an excuse.

8. You don't solve an abnormal situation by employing abnormal means.

9. Your lawless way of thinking is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today.

10. You think you can do whatever you like, so do the herdsmen.

I have tried.

Blah blaaaaah and plenty more blaaaaah!! You can't make laws for people who aren't ready to adhere to it..capaech?! Making laws is one thing...obeying them is another. The chief herdsman in Aso Rock is a very good example of a lawless Nigerian, NOT ME!! I used Ekiti state as an example but I guess your myopic reasoning affected your sight. I hope I broke it down for you NASA style, Shiooor!! cheesy . Learner wan school me...mschew!
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by pippimp(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Blah blaaaaah and plenty more blaaaaah!! You can't make laws for people who aren't ready to adhere to it..capaech?! Making laws is one thing...obeying them is another. The chief herdsman in Aso Rock is a very good example of a lawless Nigerian, NOT ME!! I used Ekiti state as an example but I guess your myopic reasoning affected your sight. I hope I broke it down for you NASA style, Shiooor!! cheesy . Learner wan school me...mschew!

Smh. I really don't understand how you people think. You want a great country but don't want to do or think the way normal people do. This is the same mentality you all use to justify setting suspects on fire in the streets. You are not lawless but you subscribe to going about killing cows wherever you see one. Guy, do you read the things you write before posting them? Where in Nigeria's legal system does it say that is ok to do. Is there any law backing what you are applauding. You guys are a nation of thugs with a thug mentality. Which way for una? Bros think na.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by metallisc(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:

are fulani rearers above the law? if the whole city decides to go against then, you think they will survive? stop living in fear and second class servitude under people you are probably better than! don't condone lawlessness in your backyard!
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Ayatullah(m): 2:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Dino's statement about slaughtering Fulanis' cows found wandering in Abuja city is an irresponsible call from a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It is a shame that the FCT Minister sat there like a dummy and could not give a befitting reply to Dino Melaye.

Dino's call is an indirect incitement to rascals in the FCT and could lead to the violence we are witnessing in some areas in the country.

Our law enforcement agencies should hold Dino Melaye responsible for any slaughtered cow(s) and the attendant crisis within Abuja city or the satellite towns.

Below is what could happen if Fulani cows are slaughtered by Dino:

Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by Rekyz(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Na them them...
Re: Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City by shuggah(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.