Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? (11274 Views)

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2016
taryour:

Hehehe. no be only flight ticket, you no want flying boat or paddle for canoe

you willing to help, this your kinda help na fake oo. if you wan help you no go ask for anything. Go ye and epp your brother and the heavens will reward you. lobatan !!!

Galatians 6:17

From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus

Why do you doubt me na?

I don't go to Church for jokes o...

Besides, I've just arrived from a 10 hour journey, going all the way to Delta by road might render me too weak to offer any assistance. If the brother is serious about his situation, he would seek help (either from me, or someone else).
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by quivah(f): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Someone definitely died in that room. However that person met a sudden, unexpected, violent end hence his/her restless spirit is still caught in limbo, unable to cross over to the other side. The brutal killing (ritualistic perhaps) occurred between 12 midnight and 5:00 a.m which explains why you feel uncomfortable between those hours. It's no coincidence. I suspect this was a child violently murdered.

Additional, though dead physically, the victim is not yet fully dead. I.e living undead, and is desperately trying to contact you. You may not realise it but you now have a connection with it, which explains why you (and not your mother, etc), feel its presence the most. And this explains why you feel your skin crawl over. That's just simply the undead being sitting by you on your bed, running its hands over you, trying to wake you up.

Don't be afraid. The reason why you get those bad dreams is because you physically try to block it out. Don't do that. What you need to do is relax in its presence, open open your mind to it, and let it take control of you for the night. Once you allow it full access to your body and mind, it will then communicate to you how it met its violent death, who it's killers are, and will need you to seek justice on its behalf.

Then and only then will this being transition to the other side in peace.

buhahaha grin grin grin
Gosh, what is this!

am sorry I just had to quote this.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by mhizcovy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=49696058]

Someone definitely died in that room. However that person met a sudden, unexpected, violent end hence his/her restless spirit is still caught in limbo, unable to cross over to the other side. The brutal killing (ritualistic perhaps) occurred between 12 midnight and 5:00 a.m which explains why you feel uncomfortable between those hours. It's no coincidence. I suspect this was a child violently murdered.

Additional, though dead physically, the victim is not yet fully dead. I.e living undead, and is desperately trying to contact you. You may not realise it but you now have a connection with it, which explains why you (and not your mother, etc), feel its presence the most. And this explains why you feel your skin crawl over. That's just simply the undead being sitting by you on your bed, running its hands over you, trying to wake you up.

Don't be afraid. The reason why you get those bad dreams is because you physically try to block it out. Don't do that. What you need to do is relax in its presence, open open your mind to it, and let it take control of you for the night. Once you allow it full access to your body and mind, it will then communicate to you how it met its violent death, who it's killers are, and will need you to seek justice on its behalf.

Then and only then will this being transition to the other side in peace.

am soo scared now. uv ruined my sleep !
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by bennyrazz: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Anyway @op, there's no point getting salty with me. You asked for help and I'm trying to do just that. You don't have to take my advice though.

Just one more thing:

You mentioned you live in delta state, so I'm presuming you're not too far from the rivers.

What you need to do is strip yourself stark nàkèd at midnight and proceed to the nearest river wearing nothing but a pair of white socks. Take with you a shiny new frying pan, balance it on your head and walk as slowly as you possibly can, to the river bank.

WARNING: Don't speak to anyone the minute you step out of your house.

When you get to the river, take the frying pan off your head. Place it gently on the ground and kneel before it. Then have a serious wànk and èjàcùlatè three times into the pan. Conjuring up images of Ogbanje might help you achieve this.

Once done, still kneeling, swirl the contents around three times before pouring it into the river while chanting these words out loudly, "Take me, o divine beauty!"...

Cc: Bennyrazz, Amelian
kikikikikikikikikikiki lwtmb cheesy cheesy
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by 5minsmadness: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by AlfaAce(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2016
I'm good at anything except joking with my life.OP,Talk to a pastor about it,pray and fast or better still pack out! The spirit has really been patient with you.this is africa! Spiritual forces operate on every level.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
5minsmadness:
shocked shocked shocked

What??

Seen a ghost?
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by 5minsmadness: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What??

Seen a ghost?
You really seem into this sort of thing! That ritual you described up there might seem absurd but it could cause real harm if the op tried it!

Abeg l no dey o!
Quickly backslides out of thread
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by KillerPriest: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Why do I have so many mentions on this thread? lipsrsealed

Like you don't enjoy being the cynosure of every thread. Come on, we all do.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by missnazzy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Anyway @op, there's no point getting salty with me. You asked for help and I'm trying to do just that. You don't have to take my advice though.

Just one more thing:

You mentioned you live in delta state, so I'm presuming you're not too far from the rivers.

What you need to do is strip yourself stark nàkèd at midnight and proceed to the nearest river wearing nothing but a pair of white socks. Take with you a shiny new frying pan, balance it on your head and walk as slowly as you possibly can, to the river bank.

WARNING: Don't speak to anyone the minute you step out of your house.

When you get to the river, take the frying pan off your head. Place it gently on the ground and kneel before it. Then have a serious wànk and èjàcùlatè three times into the pan. Conjuring up images of Ogbanje might help you achieve this.

Once done, still kneeling, swirl the contents around three times before pouring it into the river while chanting these words out loudly, "Take me, o divine beauty!"...

Cc: Bennyrazz, Amelian

Lmao... And this is the funniest shi.t I've read today!
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

You really seem into this sort of thing! That ritual you described up there might seem absurd but it could cause real harm if the op tried it!

Abeg l no dey o!
Quickly backslides out of thread

What sort of harm??
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by suffering: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2021
I usually say to myself.. If spirits are real, why hide in the shadows and try to scare with with sensations and phantasms. Why not appear, grab me and kill or scare the shiit outta me? Perhaps they are afraid of me.
The most logical, straight to the point advice always gets resisted in this forum. Ignorance is hard to part from humans.

OP could physically be reacting to something in the room; maybe a different brand of paint used there than in others, components of the mattress, dust or insects and finally toxins which blow in the wind only to that direction of the house. Those replies are not as interesting as hearing that spirits and witches congregate nightly over his matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife / Can A Fiancee Beater Change In A Marriage? / Appreciating Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.