Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,856 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know (29420 Views)

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) / 19 Everyday Things We Never Knew Had A Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Turks: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2016
I disagree with No. 5
The punt under bottles are made to enable it stand firm, to avoid being flat, because the height is much compared to the width.

If you doubt... find out why flat footed men aren't allowed in the military. You could also inquire from carpenters why an M or inverted V sign is created at the center of a bench leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by AreaFada2: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Also if you use a pin to disengage the spring inside the tiny hole, any key can open it. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg nor educate potential burglars here o.
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by teacherbim(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Waoh!! educative
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by MadCow1: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Blogging is now the new name for copy and paste.. grin grin
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by misspicy(f): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] since more than 50% of the things written point to a hole, permit me to add this...

THE HONEY HOLE...
One of the most useful hole that has ever existed as attested to by King Solomon the first who after discovering how dynamic the pot was got himself over a thousand of its kind.
some teenagers think its only use is to accommodate their nozzle-pump.
some adult often think it is as well compulsory when it comes to reproducing the young ones.
Some see it as their lawma, evacuating channel for their red flowing river...
Everybody may be right in whichever assertion they have made. However, it has one other important use for mankind...
Do u knw there is a part of the brain located in that glory hole ? Well, now you know. Little wonder why some ladies prefer to leave their brain undeveloped while making their life revolve round honey pot infrastructural development, and when you hear them speak, you wonder if God was so callous to have not given such a person a well facilitated thinking faculty, No be Baba God fault abeg, Na dem dey reason tru their holes... u hear them calling guys some funny names like "broke ass nigga" when in life na 10 of them team up to rent one boys-quarter for lekki/Ajah... make I no even start to dey repeat the nonsense dey often spill from where ever it comes from

Do you also know that this glory hole has a magnet... ? confused right? tongue, yes, it comes with a follow come magnet. The magnet however works on opposite sex only (because a south pole will always attract a north pole :: scientists in the house can attest to that). You ever wonder why some guys have nothing else going on in their head other than pvssy, why a rapist rapes, why some male employers favours a lady over a male employee, your guess is as good as mine
"Their brain has been magnetized inside one glory hole"...

[/b]

Disclaimer ; I am responsible for only what I type not what you understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Drdreyy:
All this kids mentioning holes, point of correction, pleasure does NOT emanate from that hole but rather a function of individual bodies or how do you explain the case of homosexuals or those who indulge in self gratification?

That hole is only for bringing forth offsprings., attachments such as "honey" and other sweet attributes is incorrect.

The use of "honeypot" is even more common among Nigerian men, and it's as a result of a misconstrued understanding of that hole.
[size=15pt] Ma niggas we've found him!!! grin we've that gay terrorizing NL grin [/size]
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Purposebabe(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2016
OP, this is quite educative. God bless your thoughts.
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why would sm1 swallow a pen cap
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by alexlech: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by nuwell(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! This is very enlightening
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by allaboutobed(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Also if you use a pin to disengage the spring inside the tiny hole, any key can open it. grin
hmmmm u are a ~suspect~
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by passyhansome(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
xpressTrade:
.....this is u thinking with ur hole (prick hole)

Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
allaboutobed:
hmmmm u are a ~suspect~
lol... Na for secondary school I learn am ooo. Wen we lost a key back then, that was our way out.
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by TheNathan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
swhiss:
3. The Little Hole In A Pen Cap

You might be wondering why there is a little hole at the tip of the cap of your pen and you might not see the importance of it or you might assume it is just a design, but it really serves a significant purpose.

Without that hole, whenever you close your pen, the air trapped in the cap and the inserting of the pen will create pressure which will push the ink out of the tip of the pen preventing it from writing and secondly, it is meant to prevent death if you accidentally swallow the cap. In case you swallow a pen cap, the hole will help you breathe easily till it is surgically removed, without it, many people would have choked on it and died.
there are many pen that their cap don't have holes so
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Drdreyy: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] Ma niggas we've found him!!! grin we've that gay terrorizing NL grin [/size]
[/s]

Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by DIKEnaWAR: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Report to SARS or EFCC office nearest to you by 10am tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Report to SARS or EFCC office nearest to you by 10am tomorrow.
shocked

Nah tongue
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by TENHEU22(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
swhiss:
9. Why Men & Women’s Button Are Placed On Opposite Sides;
Apparently, buttons date back to the 1930s. By then, buttons were considered a luxurious fashion item and only the rich could afford them fashionable pieces. At that time, affluent ladies had maids who dressed them and that is why the buttons of the ladies shirts or clothes were put on the left so that the maids can quickly and easily button their madams with the assumption that a majority of the people are right-handed. Men however, mostly dressed themselves and that is why the buttons were put on the right side.
While this is the most common theory out there, others suggest that the male clothes button were put on the right side so that they can easily and quickly remove their swords when at war. Whatever the case, it still works these days since most men like to UnCloth their ladies when things are about to heat up in the bedroom.*wink*

Cc lalasticlala

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/hidden-features-things/?geoip&country=GH
Good info
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Eesha: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok, I know about all but the buttoning one. grin
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by sisisioge: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wowzerful! This is very very educative... I'm so saving it. Thanks OP.
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by davbravo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
wow, this is educative
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by louie3(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
ERCROSS:
[b] since more than 50% of the things written point to a hole, permit me to add this...

THE HONEY HOLE...
One of the most useful hole that has ever existed as attested to by King Solomon the first who after discovering how dynamic the pot was got himself over a thousand of its kind.
some adult often think it is as well compulsory when it comes to reproducing the young ones.
Everybody may be right in whichever assertion they have made. However, it has one other important use for mankind...
Do u knw there is a part of the brain located in that glory hole ? Well, now you know. Little wonder why some ladies prefer to leave their brain undeveloped while making their life revolve round honey pot infrastructural development, and when you hear them speak, you wonder if God was so callous to have not given such a person a well facilitated thinking faculty, No be Baba God fault abeg, Na dem dey reason tru their holes... u hear them calling guys some funny names like "broke ass nigga" when in life na 10 of them team up to rent one boys-quarter for lekki/Ajah... make I no even start to dey repeat the nonsense dey often spill from where ever it comes from

Do you also know that this glory hole has a magnet... ? confused right? tongue, yes, it comes with a follow come magnet. The magnet however works on opposite sex only (because a south pole will always attract a north pole :: scientists in the house can attest to that). You ever wonder why some guys have nothing else going on in their head other than pvssy, why a rapist rapes, why some male employers favours a lady over a male employee, your guess is as good as mine

[/b]

This got me laughing. You no just well. Lol
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by professore(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
This post is interesting
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by usibengate(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by tsmat(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Christardor:
Op,about The Hole In The Pen Cap.Back Then I Don't Buy Any Pen With Hole In The Pen Cap Coz I Use The Pen Cap As My Flute To Sing And It Got Me A Lot Of Girls...Hoyaa!!!
#feelingnostalgic

people can lie....chaiiiii grin
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by Christardor: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Asin,i Thought I Was The Only One. The Guy Can Lie For Africa.
tsmat:

people can lie....chaiiiii grin
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by DozieInc(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP nice one, learning continues
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by systemz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
ERCROSS:

THE HONEY HOLE...

[/b]

Lol. Funny guy
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by mamawin(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
ERCROSS:

THE HONEY HOLE...

[/b]

seriously??
Re: 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know by youngest85(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Ole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oou Strike / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.