Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released (29159 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN / JAMB Reacts To 'snake Swallowing N36 Million' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Rachelsblog(f): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2018
The video of Philomina Chieshe, a sales clerk in the office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in Benue state, saying a snake mysteriously swallowed the missing N36m, has surfaced. The video was released about 24 hours after Chieshe denied that she never said, the money was swallowed by snake.
She had told CNN that the claim was fabricated and that nobody questioned her about the missing money.

“I wonder why they are personalising the case? I did not say any money was swallowed by a snake,” Chieshe had told CNN.

In the new video released by The Sun, Chieshe told board members that the money got missing in a “mysterious” way.
She said:

“It is a mystery. I myself, whenever I am taking the money to the bank, I am not able to account for what I got, until my house help, when we went for confession, fell down and confessed in Jos when prayers started,” Chieshe said in the video.
“And she said a lot of things that she is the one behind what is happening to me at the office

“That there is a snake that comes mysteriously whenever I open the safe and swallows the cash.

“Mysteriously, nothing was amounting to what I was having.”
Watch the video below!

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WSbTKz18vU

Or here News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/shocker-video-of-jamb-officer-saying.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Pavore9: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Sighs...... very embarrassing.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by hisgrace090: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2018
This shameless people have succeeded in turning this country to a joke.

What will the world take us as?

Our excess greed is about to sink this country if care is not taken.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by DaHrNn(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Like seriously? So disheartening.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by mysteriousman(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2018
shame such a big shame

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Mynd44: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Stealing ain't corruption.

This is the type of people we have in our civil service; very unintelligent people. It is worse that she said it with a straight face

16 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by wagazala: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2018
I thought this story was made up but after seeing this... I hail. I bet the mysterious snake must have assured her nothing go happen. Cos so far, nothing has happened to her. Madam is at home chilling and enjoying her loot.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by deepwater(f): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2018
The man heading the committee outrightly called the lady a thief before she could even explain herself.

That tells us a lot about the leaders of this sink hole

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by ellalina(f): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2018
What I she is telling the truth
What if Buhari has really been cloned
What if Aisha Buhari was scared cos she discovered the man in the other room is not Buhari
What if these herdsmen are terrorist in disguise
What if someone is sponsoring insecurity so they can withdraw the 1billion dollar from the excess crude account
What if what if what if

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by nawtyme: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2018
And when someone says Nigeria is a zoo, people get annoyed.

Rats chased our president from aso villa.
Cows have more rights than an average citizen. The unlawful killing of on cow can lead to killing of 72 people.
Now snakes have decided to collect their own share of the nation cake.
Monkey got tired of being killed by other animals and decided to defend itself with monkey pox.

Please tell me why Nigeria is not a zoo?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by obalolaunited(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2018
This country is a joke but seriously where did we get all wrong... Very disheartening, not funny how do u come in front of panel with confidence and a bold face that snake swallowed 36million naira. I bet in the next few week you won't hear anything about the story again.And to make it worst you,I,journalist, nobody is asking questions.And yet we say there's hope for this nation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Oche211(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018
It is finish...
I guess this statement is meant for the Nigeria system.
Somethings are just so shameful that you aren't even expected to say them not to talk of confidently saying such poo.
There's no snake anywhere, the money was stolen by a human.
However her story is just so shameful nd embarrassing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by sisisioge: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Ole! She didn't report to the police when money was mysteriously disappearing o shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by san316(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018
I cant watch the vifeo on my asha 202 but all thesame, Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by millionboi2: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Snake

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by ysteph: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2018
i honestly thought the story of the snake and the N36m was fake o.
So it is real?
This is a wake up call man....before this Country will collapse....!

11 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Badonasty(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:

The video of Philomina Chieshe, a sales clerk in the office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in Benue state, saying a snake mysteriously swallowed the missing N36m, has surfaced. The video was released about 24 hours after Chieshe denied that she never said, the money was swallowed by snake.
She had told CNN that the claim was fabricated and that nobody questioned her about the missing money.

“I wonder why they are personalising the case? I did not say any money was swallowed by a snake,” Chieshe had told CNN.

In the new video released by The Sun, Chieshe told board members that the money got missing in a “mysterious” way.
She said:

“It is a mystery. I myself, whenever I am taking the money to the bank, I am not able to account for what I got, until my house help, when we went for confession, fell down and confessed in Jos when prayers started,” Chieshe said in the video.
“And she said a lot of things that she is the one behind what is happening to me at the office

“That there is a snake that comes mysteriously whenever I open the safe and swallows the cash.

“Mysteriously, nothing was amounting to what I was having.”
Watch the video below!

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WSbTKz18vU

Or here News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/shocker-video-of-jamb-officer-saying.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Funny but very sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2018
O boy. Short of words
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Atiku2019: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2018
angry
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by homosapien002: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2018
Snake in the eagle shadow...
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by lawalosky(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
like seriosly this is becoming a mean!!
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
I never found this funny even for a second. Nigeria o Nigeria do you have a future?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by drajjay: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2018
See her mouth like corruption. Imagine spewing trash that ur maid turned to snake and swallowed the cash. She had the audacity to make such ridiculous claim because she was confident it would be believed by some superstitious Nigerians.
I also blame nollywood for this.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Mrkumareze(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Geo world will soon update us the kind of snake that swallowed our 36m.

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Handsomecole(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Sincerely speaking all these can only be revealed under Buhari's regime, only him has the courage to unveil all these atrocities that have been committed over time.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Realdeals(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2018
The people of Nigeria are the problem with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by habayommy: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2018
wagazala:
I thought this story was made up but after seeing this... I hail. I bet the mysterious snake must have assured her nothing go happen. Cos so far, nothing has happened to her. Madam is at home chilling and enjoying her loot.
When my friend told me about this I also thought it was a fabricated story. Anything can happen in Nigeriaa.
Nothing will be done to her

2 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by tizzle(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Tell Lie Mohamed to come and carry his sister o...
Is she not suppose to deposit the money at the bank within a particular period? Why did they wait till it got to 36million before they started asking questions? I strongly think a higher authority is involved and she's just a scapegoat... why didn't her pastor pray and summon the snake so it would produce the money. When you think you've seen it all... Nigerians won't seize to amaze me... and Madam Linus even lied that she wasn't Questioned about the money

2 Likes

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by hardywaltz(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by stephen109(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2018
#36 million,not even in cheque,it was in cash..hanhan which kind lie b that ,"lie Mohammed was your take on this ?"...coz I'm not understanding,na only anacoda fit swallow that money,and there is no way anacoda would pass through a office and no living person won't see it ..nawa oo I fear una,...LIE CAN'T NEVER LEAVE YOUR TONGUE!!!...EVERY THING HAS BIN COMPROMISED. EVEN EDUCATION SECTOR...
#COW OVERATTED!
#RAT DESTRUCTION!
#SNAKE 36MILLION GANG!.

wonders shall never cease!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released by Dandsome: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Nigerians take serious things for granted. Imagine we're all laughing over this issue. It means that one day someone will steal N1Billion and say ancient dinosaur or elephant ate it all up and we'll laugh over it and say Nigeria is really a zoo whereas the culprit will go free.

Even efcc through the Twitter handle is also joking with it.

Next thing now the case will be swept under the carpet.

I just tire for all of us.

This woman and her directors should be arrested asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike Is Imminent, ASUU Chairman Warns / JAMB UTME 2018: Live Thread And Reports / Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.