Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Okorocha @54th. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Okorocha @54th. (314 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates Okorocha @54th. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
You Have Demonstrated Uncommon Dedication & Commitment To Imo State & Nigeria:

Osun State Gov. Celebrates Okorocha @54th.

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola has joined many eminent Nigerians in wishing Imo State Governor and Chairman Progressive Governors Forum, Owelle (Dr.) Rochas Anayo Ethelbert Okorocha a happy birthday.

The Governor in his letter to his brother Governor stated:
"I write on behalf of my family, the government and the good people of Osun to extend our felicitations on the occasion of your birthday anniversary which comes up on Thursday, 22nd September, 2016. Evidently, this attainment attests to the fact that you have enjoyed tremendously the Divine grace and protection of Almighty God for sparing your life to witness this occasion.

I join your friends, political associates and well-wishers across the country and beyond to felicitate with you and the entire family on this attainment full of accomplishments and service to humanity. Attaining this age is not of much concern but the positive impact of your life on the people that you govern. You have proved to all that governance is nothing but service to the people.

On this occasion, you are fondly remembered for the good leadership you have been providing and astonishing transformation that has taken place in Imo state despite the economic downturn. It is pleasing to acknowledge that since you assumed your present position, you have demonstrated uncommon dedication and commitment in the service to Imo state and our dear country, Nigeria.

As you look forward to your next birthday anniversary, my wish and prayer is for the Almighty God to continue to strengthen you for more fruitful services to Imo state and Nigeria as a whole.

Once again, wishing you happy birthday and many happy returns"

The letter was personally signed by the Governor.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Anti-terrorism War And Lessons From Civilian JTF / Emir Sanusi Denies Attacking Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Sack Me On Pages Of Newspapers – Odigie-oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.