Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) (11540 Views)

APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers / Usani Uguru Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / Monguno, Kachikwu, Uguru Meet Militants In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by princefaculty(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Such news get to president Buhari through the side of his ailing ear; can someone react to what he didn't hear? Your guess is as good as mine grin

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by martineinstein(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
a pastor for dat matter.
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by yahmohy27: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
sexychocolate1:
seen
Buhari will not probe the military administration ,it seems enemies @ work Usani stand up and fight back
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Ahmadgani(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
when will our own moses and Aron come to rescue us from these bunch of pharaohs?

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by johnsonedidiong(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Please as long as it APC member any criminal or fraud label against him can not serious the so called EFCC will not do any thing the president as well can not do any thing buhari lead administration does not have a person with questionable character said buhari

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by FTBOY: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
all politicians are corrupt,

but some are more corrupt than the others..

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
naijaking1:

It took Buhari 9 months to find these angels of ministers! If any of you cause any of them to be removed, it might take Buhari another 9 years to find a replacement angel minister!

Wicked. Intelligently wicked.

These are words on marble or concrete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Omeokachie: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
No shaking. The broom wielding tyrant will sweep away his sins and blame it on 16yrs of PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by ochuciano(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2016
timeman:
What exactly do wailers expect buhari to have done? That Buhari should have demanded of his tenureship having served under a military administration? How many civil servants were tried, let alone convicted under military administrations? Or Buhari should have dusted the alledged report from under the carpet whereby Donald Duke swept them. I'm now fully convinced that wailing has some pure strains of phychosis.
Kiss the truth!

You forget vetting. Everyone appointed should have been vetted be4 appointment

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by DaPuncline: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2016
IPOB won't call it sharia reporter of lagos/ibadan journalism this time, hypocrites!
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by SycophanticGoat: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2016
kenny987:

To assume (ASS-U-ME) makes an ass of u & me.Next time study antecedents before 'assuming'. Buhari is not doing anything new or unexpected considering his nature, history and cronies that visibly surrounded and still surround him. All of these were out there and concerned citizens screamed to high heavens but u got taken in by dreams of 'pighting kwarrapshin' and seeming sainthood. Refusing to publicly declare his assets as he swore he would was already a deal breaker. Now eyes don clear...there were more optins beyond APC and PDP but y'all chose to make it an 'either/or' situation so we gotta deal with it.

So the anti-corruption fight is now grand deception? How sad that u only realised the lies now that it is too late to do anything about them. I wonder how u guys could even comfortably place buhari and integrity side by side in a positive sense! How? shocked On what basis? Na wa o!

I swear, with what has unfolded regarding Buha-recession presently, the likes of doctokwus (unlike hungerbad, sarrki and co still living in self denial) will have no choice but to believe all the allegations leveled agaisnt Buha-recession in the past and most importantly, believe Fela.

I knew Fela would not be wrong. I mean, he will only be a big fool to lie agaisnt those military crooks (Buha-recession inclusive) knowing fully well that it was the military era and he was always either jailed or severely beaten up or both, for exposing them military crooks.

For the record, Buha-recession and Yar'Adua (senior) in connivance with their boss Ebola Ewu siphoned the N2.8 billion that went missing during Buha-recession's time as the NNPC chairman and Ebola Ewu regime. Also, as PTF chairman under Abacha, Buha-recession wired money illegally, into the military account, hence he helped Abacha loot Nigeria dry (little wonder he never agreed that Abacha stole money).

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by timeman: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
@ochuciano, Vetting sounds logical albeit it's a long shot in Nigeria's peculiarities. I can't remember Buhari appoint anyone who has an existing matter in court.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Billygee2u: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2016
kolaish:
Probably a waste of time publishing all these; though, may be for the records because the govt will not see it as no member of APC is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Billygee2u: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2016
socialmediaman:
Buhari is probably not gonna do anything about this! With what has so far happened with the CBN secret hires, fraud allegations against his subjects etc, I doubt this will make a difference. However, all these will haunt them come 2019... that is, if greedy PDP reforms itself

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Billygee2u: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2016
mamabomboy:
Oh, isn't he an angel. Buhari sure knows how to pick the best of the best, F**ki** Dullard.

1 Like

id911:
He is in APC and now a new creature, his sins are covered by the wings of Buhari. Look at renowned treasury looter like Amaechi eating in the same table with Buhari. Mr integrity indeed!

Even corrupt OBJ jailed members of his party during his tenure

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Billygee2u: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2016
kings09:
Buhari is blind to diz facts n accusation against a saint

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Please ops why did u remove 'pastor' frm thhe man's name? His name is 'PASTOR' Usani Uguru Usani.
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2016
its only a fool that wil listening or give nigerians attention,,,father n child walk alongside their horse.,nigerians go talk
father on horse,,child treck alongside nigerians go talk
child on horse,,father treck alongside nigerian go talk.
father n child on horse,,,nigeria go stil wail "una wan kill d horse!!!
if buhari go byond party bracket,,people wil descend to tribalism.,if buhari scales tribalism bracket,,nigeria i knw so well wil descend to religion sentiment ...if buhari jail his family,,nigerians wonnt b satisfied they wil tag in d greatest fool on earth.
for any patriot,,,jus do ur best n leave d rest ....no wisdom yu can showcase,,no habit yu can xhibit that wil satisfy my people..
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by vivalavida(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2016
naijaking1:

It took Buhari 9 months to find these angels of ministers! If any of you cause any of them to be removed, it might take Buhari another 9 years to find a replacement angel minister!

So true.
No wonder he hasnt been able to repkace the late Danusa Ocholi.
No more saint in kogi it seems. Ocholi was the last saint standing

1 Like

Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
And the new change begins with you... grin grin grin
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by senatordave1(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2016
I know the man well,he's from my side.he even committed murder in the past.but he's repented and is now a new creature in christ and also a pastor.since God has forgiven him and uplifted him,let's follow suit.up apc
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by Splashme: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
kings09:
Buhari is blind to diz facts n accusation against a saint
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by onifader10(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
danmasani101:

Same way the likes of Rotimi Amechi, Fashola, Fayemi etc passed through the screening
bros that tells you we the mass are the fools here, this guys keep playing us and we keep falling victim all the time. where they no pdp member in the house when the screening was going on, where they no S-S there, SW, SE there, we are on a long thing.
Re: Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) by danmasani101: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
onifader10:
bros that tells you we the mass are the fools here, this guys keep playing us and we keep falling victim all the time. where they no pdp member in the house when the screening was going on, where they no S-S there, SW, SE there, we are on a long thing.

Anyone that believes there is any Nigerian politician out there that is not corrupt, needs to have his/her brain checked

(1) (2) (Reply)

368 Ekiti Workers Get ₦‎136 Million Car Loan / Fashola Commissions Cardiac And Renal Centre. Pics / Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.