Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) (21596 Views)

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) / Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2016
A good way to wet the ground
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by cooljude(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
I remember vividly during orientation at NYSC camp, we were made to understand that during our service year we must be apolitical. I think this guy is going against the code of conduct of NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
this is against nysc bye law..this dude even wore the nysc attire
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
This is unacceptable conduct for a youth corper undecided

The fact that he even wore his uniform implies tacit endorsement by the NYSC (Which is not the case in reality)
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by MrHighSea: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Temitope101:
Eyitayo jegede my foot..... if he wins, I will change my state of Origin cos Ondo State people will be so fool to vote in PDP again...
Watz da diff btw APC n PDP? Its d same crooks.
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by xpensivealex(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
This news get as e be o,i believe d poster only want to seek nairalander attention,federal government hasn't pay september corpers allowance
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by elmisti(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Big lie! nysc neva pay September alawee angry
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Mehn.... Dz guy has foresight oooo, he has invested in a profitable venture. Shld dz man win, at all at all, them go find am LG wrk. So who says NG youth are not wise.
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Election is less than two months away and none of these candidates have a running mate yet. Which way Ondo State?
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Thommhy89(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Dem Neva pay September allawee sef....
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by babestella: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Temitope101:
Eyitayo jegede my foot..... if he wins, I will change my state of Origin cos Ondo State people will be so fool to vote in PDP again...

You can relocate to the Abyss for all we care, nonsense.

APC brought this country currently to her knees today because of their vindictive, illerate and foooooouulish, unintelligent kind of policies and government. Oddeee. APC is an irredeemable disaster plunging this country into eternal financial slavery.
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by miqos02(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by ElSherriff: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2016
This one needs strategic employment...good one Ajuwaya!
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Politics will always remain politics
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by hurjet007(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2016
that's blackey, he graduated from my school AAUA
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by heybeemoney(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2016
comrade BLACKY I sight u and ur strategy bro.
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by heybeemoney(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
hurjet007:
that's blackey, he graduated from my school AAUA

dat is energetic and ever dynamic ALUTA MAN....I respect d guy a lot ....history dpt.

1 Like

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
YOU ARE SO STUPIDLY DAFT
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by brightballer(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Blackey has always been an APC boy, reason he was denied a lot during SUG struggles and NANS JCC palaver.

He is not my type of activist.

1 Like

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want - Proverbs 22:16
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by 2odd(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ghost447:
He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want - Proverbs 22:16
Gbam,the bible get answers for everything .

1 Like

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by noahdgreat(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Exercise in futility
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Bluesearoll(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
After iroko who be next? EYI..TAYO

1 Like

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by shugar25: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
it's all propaganda because NYSC September allowance has not be paid.
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Mille: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
kolado:
They are acting script to get ondo peoples' votes. How possible is it that a corp member will donate his alawee in this recession?

It is called investment. One month alawee for a political appointment is a good deal to me.
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nathsbash(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
He's securing his future grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not only an Ibadan Boy but also a Yahoo Yahoo Boy
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by guuttj(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Felixtuta:
grin the young man has just sown a seed. Present economic situation in Nigeria has made everyone future conscious.

He doesn't want to here story after service, that will be possible if APC wins oooh!

If not he has just played Baba ijebu with his allowance. cheesy
grin
Felixtuta:
grin the young man has just sown a seed. Present economic situation in Nigeria has made everyone future conscious.

He doesn't want to here story after service, that will be possible if APC wins oooh!

If not he has just played Baba ijebu with his allowance. cheesy
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
wise move.he is securing his future
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
God bless Comrade Blackey of AAUA (Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba -Ondo state)
Re: Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
GoggleB:

It's very easy to know you are an Ibadan boy.
Hey dude, abeg I want ask, how Ibadan people dey do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Prevent Boko Haram Attack in Maiduguri, Kill 8 Terrorists / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.