Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) (2341 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by playboy99(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2016
#CNNRealityCheck : Trump said ”murders are up" in NYC. FALSE. They're down 4.3% from this time last year, per NYPD #KINGACE
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by preselect(m): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Hillary don finish Mr Trump

lol

5 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by playboy99(m): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2016
clinton killed dis debate K.O

3 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by uniklinkum(m): 3:44am On Sep 27, 2016
This debate just expose the braindeadness of trump, he has no grab of any issue... The guy is dumber than I even expected. To even know that any rational human support this joke of a dead wood.

8 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by playboy99(m): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Trey Songz @TreySongz 32s I think Hillary did well. Ol boy is unprepared and uneducated about many things. Also a compulsive liar.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by playboy99(m): 3:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Hillary just proved she's the only candidate who's ready to be president. Chip in now and let's go win this thing:

5 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by idupaul: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2016
4000 deaths in the Chicago? Is that place a War torn country?
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by hoobs(m): 3:53am On Sep 27, 2016
I dy here
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Ratello: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Make una nor believe am o

This guy na World people o grin

E want make rapture meet una for Onitsha bridge cry
Clown cheesy grin on a lighter note I think Clinton did well in this debate hut Trump can still do better being a newbie unlike Hillary who has been in the system since 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 27, 2016
trump flopped tonight undecided

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by idupaul: 4:29am On Sep 27, 2016
braden101:
It boils down to this: if you are satisfied with the condition our country is in you will vote for the status quo, career politician who will change nothing.
If you are concerned about the state of The US you will vote for Trump who is not bought by special interests that sway the decision making and who will fight to make the United States Greater.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by chiedu7: 4:34am On Sep 27, 2016
[size=20pt]TRUMP[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:39am On Sep 27, 2016
me and the rest of my igbo brothers go for trump
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by fergie001: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Watched it,was fun....Nigeria will get here ,am hopeful.Was a battle btwn the status quo politicians and a newbie,though inexperienced.Trump started strong on d job issues,but @d end Hiliary nicked it,slightly though.Core politicians are core politicians,if I vote like a Nigerian,honestly I will vote Trump cos these professional politicians have given us ntn.But again,that is d US,they know what is best for them and they will do d right thing,hopefully...
Its still Head-On

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by juman(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2016
She is by far the better hand.

The man is not appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by fiizznation: 4:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Trump actually did great in the first phase of the debate. Like I love his many answers to questions about trade and employment. There he knows what he was saying. America is losing a lot of money and jobs to a copycat country like China. If you impose a very strict/huge tax on these companies leaving the united States for China, I bet they will think twice before taking out all the jobs and monies from America to a copycat China.

Hillary on the other side was talking about inclusive businesses, partnership and other stuffs. She clearly don't understand that America is a great nation that can stand on its own without any China. America have the technology, have the connections, she have the market and the brain power. What does China have? A 1billion + people? Common.

International diplomacy; clearly Hillary trashed trump on this. I will say she had a lot of 'experience' on this even though the experiences are 'bad experiences' like Mr trump said. Whether she wanna admit it or not, she and president Obama's bad decisions & policies created the vacuum that brought a terror group like Isis to life.

Anyway I still think both candidates are very infamous, not popular and many Americans don't like them. I also don't like them both. Hillary was there all her adult life, what did she really changed? Trump on the other side is very reckless and not a trustworthy person. This is just a story of two bad choices. You only have an option of picking the very 'not too bad' choice.
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by fiizznation: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
me and the rest of my igbo brothers go for trump
This is one of the reasons why I hate commenting or visiting this forum. One sees all sorts of silly mediocrities

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by juman(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2016
The man is not a good debater.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by uniklinkum(m): 5:10am On Sep 27, 2016
fiizznation:
Trump actually did great in the first phase of the debate. Like I love his many answers to questions about trade and employment. There he knows what he was saying. America is losing a lot of money and jobs to a copycat country like China. If you impose a very strict/huge tax on these companies leaving the united States for China, I bet they will think twice before taking out all the jobs and monies from America to a copycat China.

Hillary on the other side was talking about inclusive businesses, partnership and other stuffs. She clearly don't understand that America is a great nation that can stand on its own without any China. America have the technology, have the connections, she have the market and the brain power. What does China have? A 1billion + people? Common.

International diplomacy; clearly Hillary trashed trump on this. I will say she had a lot of 'experience' on this even though the experiences are 'bad experiences' like Mr trump said. Whether she wanna admit it or not, she and president Obama's bad decisions & policies created the vacuum that brought a terror group like Isis to life.

Anyway I still think both candidates are very infamous, not popular and many Americans don't like them. I also don't like them both. Hillary was there all her adult life, what did she really changed? Trump on the other side is very reckless and not a trustworthy person. This is just a story of two bad choices. You only have an option of picking the very 'not too bad' choice.

Isolationalist policies is so pre-medivial trade reasoning, coupled with the fact that the subject preaching the said gospel also ship jobs abroad. Second base bro.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by dimieprincess(f): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2016
juman:
She is by far the better hand.

The man is not appropriate.

Thank God you are celebrating her by watching her debate with Trump, but you supported Buhari when he refused to debate and we are facing the aftereffects of that ......... support. hypocrite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by fiizznation: 5:28am On Sep 27, 2016
uniklinkum:

Isolationalist policies is so pre-medivial trade reasoning, coupled with the fact that the subject preaching the said gospel also ship jobs abroad. Second base bro.
Isolationist policy will do a lot of good if it can be applied to a copycat country like China. You don't know what those Chinese folks are doing. Bro, they are killing businesses with their fake products. People sit on their asses for years to think, bring up ideas to manufacture a good product for the world. After all your sweats and hard labour, one silly China firm will clown your product by producing its fake and still sell it at a very cheaper rate. This is a problem that has been identified by both conservatives and the rest of them. How to solve the problem is what people are trying to work on. Hillary knows this too but she won't say it or admit it because of 'politics and silly trade diplomacies'_ but hey this is a serious problem that the American government doesn't just know how to deal with it.
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by juman(m): 5:36am On Sep 27, 2016
dimieprincess:

Thank God you are celebrating her by watching her debate with Trump, but you supported Buhari when he refused to debate and we are facing the aftereffects of that ......... support. hypocrite

In that 2015 election, pdp was not an option.
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2016
uniklinkum:
This debate just expose the braindeadness of trump, he has no grab of any issue... The guy is dumber than I even expected. To even know that any rational human support this joke of a dead wood.
Gbam.
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2016
idupaul:
4000 deaths in the Chicago? Is that place a War torn country?
Where did you get your information from ?. That's something new to me..
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by idupaul: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Where did you get your information from ?. That's something new to me..

I thought I heard someone mention is in the debate
Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
idupaul:

I thought I heard someone mention is in the debate
Tramp mentioned it but it was false. We have 507 murders as at now which is very high for a city due to gang wars and other retaliations. It's like a badge of honor for the thugs killing each other. No one likes it and it will change as soon as we elect a new Mayor. It's a black spot on Chicago which is truly a great city. Saying 4.000 deaths in Chicago by Tramp is just one of his many lies in the debate but one thing I will concede to him is that one murder is too high. Another problem is the proliferation of guns.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) by thesuave10(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2016
TRUMP IS THE MAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX) / Kharkiv Battle Pictures / KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.