Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition (2433 Views)

PDP Can’t Continue With ‘imposition Of Candidates’ — David Mark / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Rivers People Are Not Ready For Imposition Of State Of Emergency Rule – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Freegift75: 5:22am On Sep 27, 2016
[b]

Indications have emerged that the recent crisis rocking the All Progressive Congress (APC) national leadership emanated from the way Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and the Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole manipulated the emergence of Mr. Godwin Obaseki as the party’s gubernatorial candidate as against the wish of the majority in the state, and still expecting the repetition in Ondo State with Hon. Segun Abraham.

The national leader of the party, Chief Odigie Oyegun had therefore maintained that the same plot cannot work for Hon. Segun Abraham in Ondo State; saying
“the same way Obaseki was imposed in Edo State was the same way they wanted Abraham to be imposed in Ondo State and I said no. Tinubu cannot be generalissimo here.”

He said: “Governor Oshiomhole is behind the call by Tinubu to remove me as Chairman. He accuses me of not doing enough for his governorship candidate.
And I told him I am not happy with his style of politics. I am not in support of imposition because APC started the campaign against godfatherism. I am
from Edo state and I am the national chairman of APC, I don’t like the way Oshiomhole manipulated Godwin Obaseki to emerge as Governor and Philip Shuaibu as Deputy Governor for the party in this election.

Other party leaders are not happy too. He forced these candidates on the party and we have to manage it well otherwise the party would have evaporated after the Edo primaries.

Governor Oshiomhole took his ill- conceived campaign. against me to Tinubu after the Kogi supreme Court ruling in favour of the governor our party brought out against some Tinubu’s candidate. We are in a new democratic order and we won’t allow scallywags and moneybags to hijack our party.

I cannot force Oshiomhole’s candidate on the party and on the people. Ondo is a different case entirely.”
[/b]

https://oodua./2016/09/26/you-cant-impose-abraham-obaseki-simultaneously-oyegun-tells-tinubu/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7385487859

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by sanandreas(m): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Politics of interest.
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Freegift75: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Generalissimo definition, the supreme commander of
the armed forces. See more .
www.dictionary.com/../generalissimo

Generalissimo is a military rank of the highest degree,
superior to field ... is Italian and is the absolute
superlative of generale ('general'), thus meaning "the
highest- ranking of all generals".
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by coolzeal(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Uncontrollable greed intensively contribute the downfall of a man.. This country need a revolution to overturn the system.
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by faithugo64(f): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2016
politics = dirty game
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by aventura: 5:39am On Sep 27, 2016
And that was how APC imploded.

Would like to see how history places this.

7 Likes

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Mynd44: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Here we go with the false information from bloggers again.

https://www.nairaland.com/3373236/apc-crisis-why-wont-reply

2 Likes

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by IVORY2009(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2016
when people frm different strange parties coming together to form one party, dis always happens; we pray they settle their differencies.

2 Likes

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by richidinho(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Come and join me chop don turn another thing? When Tinubu was building this political dynasty where oyegun dey?

During that election Oyegun even lost in his constituency, wetin be im contribution sef?
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by datopaper(m): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2016
APC collapse, agent of buhari

2 Likes

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by agabusta: 5:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Pure propaganda meant to tarnish Edo state APC because of the coming election.

But i has failed totally. Edo state APC primary was free and fair, and i must say interestingly rancour free. The deuputy gov lost gallantly.

Propangandists thinks they can use recent happenings in Ondo state to attack Edo APC. This seems a silly lethargic strategy to me.
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Lol Oyegun is not a Boy
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by rayblast(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Ogagun, ur change is a disaster every thing for market don increase. Make AL of una shut up. Babu even said hin no Sabi say Nigeria Don spoil reach like dis. Then resign let able ones do it cos I still prefer Jonathan s Nigeria to Buhu s. Haba guys r suffering d poor are dying of hunger

1 Like

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by lukecent: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Breeze don dey blow, small time fowl nyhas go open.
But, Mr O, where were you when he imposed Baba go-slow on us?
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by IKOMBA5(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color Oyegun expodes! He be fuel tanker? Apc is dead on arrival
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by okosodo: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2016
See this puppet is talking

1 Like

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Simeonnnwabekss: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Fake news.
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by ificatchmodeh: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2016
APC!! Change! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by gudnex22(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2016
This movie sweet o. somebody call 911 APC camp is on fire.

1 Like

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by tinsel: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2016
In a free election can this Oyegun win his ward.

1 Like

Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by emmalexabl(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2016
At the rate Apc is going going ehhh.. ,

Come 2019 it will be already gone as buhari would be contesting under CPC..
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Oblang(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2016
That source though. Oyegun has not replied yet. He promised to do that after the Edo election so stop spreading fake news...
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by policy12: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Season film part 2.
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Chukazu: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
"birds of strange feathers strangulate together"
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by BossKratos: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Mynd44:
Here we go with the false information from bloggers again.

https://www.nairaland.com/3373236/apc-crisis-why-wont-reply

So why have you not closed the thread since you know the information is false?

Or is it now part of your training to allow falsehood to fester on the forum?
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Qmerit(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Gush where is this Op and source coming from?
Oyegun has said anything in replying Tinubu!
I think he's holding back cause of Edo State
Election!
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by moshmusth(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Please wake me up with likes IF this get to the FP.
Re: OYEGUN EXPLODES: Tinubu Can't Be Generalissimo, As No More Room For Imposition by Bossontop(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Wetin consyn me sef...make i jus dey chill ma own jeje

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Proposes A Single Term Of 6 Years For President, Governors / Group: 11 Killed At Nigeria Pro-trump Rally; Police Deny It - FOXNEWS / Ipobexposed Hit By A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.