Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! (3004 Views)

Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Buhari Is Desperate To See Yahya Jammeh Out. / Saraki Desperate To Return – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2016

Buhari caught in secret confession under pressure to obey UN Charter on self determination, conduct referendum for Biafra

According facts emerging from a secret meeting held with Buhari and some Northern leaders early this month, he told the Northern leaders that there’s a serious pressure on him, to obey the UN Charter on self determination, and release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally, and that he should stop violating his fundamental human rights alongside rights of other Biafra agitators held in different Nigerian jails, by also releasing them unconditionally, as well as allow for a UN monitored referendum to test if the people of Biafra wish to continue with Nigeria or not.
He also told them that international community said that they have enough evidence that him (Buhari) and his government is violating the fundamental human rights of Biafrans by using brutal force on Biafrans during peaceful protests and rallies.
He also told the Northern leaders that if nothing is done right now, that one day, the North will wake up and lose all the assets of Nigeria to Biafra, that there may soon be a UN statement on issue of Biafra and the violation of their fundamental human rights, which may result in a call for Biafra referendum.
According to the source, that after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the oil producing area of Niger Delta will be carved out and allowed to remain in Nigeria. Then, only the Igbo speaking states of South East will be allowed to go as Biafra.
Also, that all the national assets such as refineries, sea ports, airports, telecomm, etc, belonging to federal government, especially those located within the Biafran territory, must be completely sold off before the referendum will be allow to take place.
So, before the Biafra referendum will come, expect that all the critical assets of federal government within the Biafra territory are going to be sold off. This is the latest plan of Buhari. One wonders if this was indeed one of the plans that led to negotiations to sell off some FG assets, perhaps only those located in Biafran region of the country.

From this information, it is crystal clear that the only thing binding the leadership of the North to one Nigeria is the oil in the Niger Delta region. So, this close discussion will open a lot issues about what Nnamdi Kanu and many Biafrans have said all along that oil is the issue and not the interest of the people of Biafran region.
Now, the ball will be on the court of UN and international community to determine who wants to go or join the rest of Biafra by asking the will of the people of Biafran region to be fully expressed.
Another thing is that once these are done, subsequent negotiations will begin to take place and a lot more will be at stake for both parties. But if this report is really authentic as we could tell from the source of the information, then Nigeria is finally breaking up and Biafra will be a free republic of her own.

http://dailyglobewatch.com/index.php?url=2016%2F09%2Fbuhari-caught-in-secret-confession-under-pressure-to-obey-un-charter.html#.V-l5MNZVffU.facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2016
No wonder. I suspected this all along. They are up to something especially with Dangote involved! There was no mention of selling Federal government assets in Kaduna; a state with huge, enormous federal government assets in oil and gas, and military installations. Niger Delta wise up!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by daomi(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2016
F
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by okosodo: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Incisive
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by LoveMachine(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by okenwa(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2016
There is truth in any rumour.

Even after Buhari has gone, and everyone else gone, biafra will not.

8 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2016
....According to the source, that after their deliberations, Buhari told the Northern leaders that he will only allow Biafra to go on one condition, and that the condition according to him, is that the oil producing area of Niger Delta will be carved out and allowed to remain in Nigeria.

This people are very demented...so they think Niger Deltans are fools by the above agenda/plan? They will just sit and watch this happen? Try it you will know that this is not 1967; it may have worked then but NEVER THIS TIME AROUND. As if Igbos are not 1 million times far better than Hausa-fulani and yoruba that you want to join them with. Let me tell you the gospel truth...if you ask any minority tribe today to pick among Igbo, Hausa and yoruba to go with if Nigeria were to separate, 90% of them including northern Christian will pick Igbo for the simple fact that Igbos value freedom, fairness and egalitarianism; it's the core of their existence and they don't play with it. Let alone Niger Deltans; a region with 40% Igbo, and others sharing blood, DNA, culture, creed/religion with Igbos. And worse, You think Benue people will want to be with Nigeria with all the Fulani led massacres and genocide going on there? When all they see is only IPOB sacrificing themselves to put an end to this bloody One Nigeria; wasting lives everyday while Hausa-fulani and yoruba want it to continue for their selfish interests? SMH!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by sekundosekundo: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm, How can one man called Lugard bring Housa, Igbo and Yoruba etc. together and call them one Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by blackpanda: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Smh. Yeye kids wake up! We have bigger problems that these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by yhellow(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2016
May God help us in this country.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Abeymills(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari is capable of doing worst that man is simply evil wicked n corrupt

8 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by ahaika23: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2016
blackpanda:
Smh. Yeye kids wake up! We have bigger problems that these ridiculous conspiracy theories.
you're the yeye kid boy! Afonja!

6 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by ahaika23: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2016
If he likes let him sell all the wells, I only pity the buyer if he's not from the region cos he'd have just lost his money.

9 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by onyfrank: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2016
ahaika23:
you're the yeye kid boy! Afonja!
what is d meaning of AFONJA, d origin?
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by ificatchmodeh: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Op if wetin you talk na tru..no wahala.
We no beg dem make dem no sale..make dem sale everything atleast e go easy for us,
Abi if them sale..them go carry am comot?
Na our land..na our property for life..e don dey dia be say..e don dey there..
You hear say south south leaders dey against d sale..nooo.
Me self no understand why biafra d panic..
Na person,corporations,go still buy am.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Xway(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
okenwa:
There is truth in any rumour.

Even after Buhari has gone, and everyone else gone, biafra will not.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Freedom2016 post=49703370][/quote]

All u that commented above me should be ashamed of urselves. So one nicompoo comes here to post this incoherent rubbish and u are all flabbergasted. Chai! I cry for our youths and the Nigerian generation X. How can you people believe everything you read? I mean where have you see such thing happen in the world? Buhari and his likes can't pretend they don't know that they can't sell government assets in the south and expect that the sale would still be honoured if the north ever breaks away from the south. I mean its like selling land you dont own. Once the rightful owners come that sale is none and void. Southerners don't be dumb and believe anything you hear out of hate or ignorance.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Okosta(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
na Dangote wan buy the fight now?, jus dey clean my pump action. at least much Energy is not requied again. let him get ready to be the porless man in africa witin some days

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Op if wetin you talk na tru..no wahala.
We no beg dem make dem no sale..make dem sale everything atleast e go easy for us,
Abi if them sale..them go carry am comot?
Na our land..na our property for life..e don dey dia be say..e don dey there..
You hear say south south leaders dey against d sale..nooo.
Me self no understand why biafra d panic..
Na person,corporations,go still buy am.

Not true, read my comment.
Abeymills:
Buhari is capable of doing worst that man is simply evil wicked n corrupt
yhellow:
May God help us in this country.
Intellect20:
No wonder. I suspected this all along. They are up to something especially with Dangote involved! There was no mention of selling Federal government assets in Kaduna; a state with huge, enormous federal government assets in oil and gas, and military installations. Niger Delta wise up!
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by Ejaisky: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Innovator90:

Let me tell you the gospel truth...if you ask any minority tribe today to pick among Igbo, Hausa and yoruba to go with if Nigeria were to separate, 90% of them including northern Christian will pick Igbo then let alone Niger Deltans; a region with 40% Igbo, and others sharing blood, DNA, culture, creed/religion with Igbos.
You speak for yourself. Mtchew undecided
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by galaxy4rep(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Biafra or...,,,

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by TruthisGOD: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:

All u that commented above me should be ashamed of urselves. So one nicompoo comes here to post this incoherent rubbish and u are all flabbergasted. Chai! I cry for our youths and the Nigerian generation X. How can you people believe everything you read? I mean where have you see such thing happen in the world? Buhari and his likes can't pretend they don't know that they can't sell government assets in the south and expect that the sale would still be honoured if the north ever breaks away from the south. I mean its like selling land you dont own. Once the rightful owners come that sale is none and void. Southerners don't be dumb and believe anything you hear out of hate or ignorance.
You think your intelligent but you're the dumb and ignorant one here. When Nigeria sold Bakassi Pensula to Cameroon did the people of Bakassi, the indigenous owner of that land reclaimed it from Cameroom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2016
TruthisGOD:
You think your intelligent but you're the dumb and ignorant one here. When Nigeria sold Bakassi Pensula to Cameroon did the people of Bakassi, the indigenous owner of that land reclaimed it from Cameroom?
We are talking issues one human being (a least I used to take you for one before your last comment) is talking about Bakassi. Pls tell me, was there not a referendum about Bakassians stay or joining Nigeria? Tell yourselves the truth and dont shoot urself on the foot. Bakassi was a mistake from the colonialism it was don't with eyes closed. This issue currently in question is being tried with everyone's eyes open. It can't work simple. Unless you call the south south fools and believe you me as much as you think they are, they are not.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by TruthisGOD: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:

We are talking issues one human being (a least I used to take you for one before your last comment) is talking about Bakassi. Pls tell me, was there not a referendum about Bakassians stay or joining Nigeria? Tell yourselves the truth and dont shoot urself on the foot. Bakassi was a mistake from the colonialism it was don't with eyes closed. This issue currently in question is being tried with everyone's eyes open. It can't work simple. Unless you call the south south fools and believe you me as much as you think they are, they are not.
I hardly talk in this forum but seeing people like you talk without fact irks me. Who told you that Bakassi was sold with the consent of the people via refrendum? Bakassi was sold during the course of the civil war without the consent or the opinion of the indigenious people of Bakassi. What about the controversial grazing bill that FG has being obstinate to implement? Is there a clause in the content of the bill that requires the consent of the owner of the land before FG will acquire any land within Nigeria states? Your likes should wake up: "Is not possible atitude is wath normaly leads to downfall". You should be reminded that any national assets belong to FG not the indigenous people where the assests is sited

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by freshvine(f): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:

I don't know how old you are but what the Nigerian government is trying to do is sell it off to a private investor. If there's another country tomorrow, the private investors will pay only tax and royalty to the new separatist government. Private investors may decide to pull out their operations if there isn't favourable business environment or possibly resale to the government or other willing investors.

What you should know is that Dangote has bought all the Jetties and Ports in Rivers State while Atiku and his Katsina brothers own the ever profitable Onne Ocean Terminal for oil export, facilities and exploration.

Next they'll sell the refineries down here and revist the sale of PHCN
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by abumeinben(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
This is Nigerian property, not the President.

He has no right to auction the labour of our heroes past
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
freshvine:

I don't know how old you are but what the Nigerian government is trying to do is sell it off to a private investor. If there's another country tomorrow, the private investors will pay only tax and royalty to the new separatist government. Private investors may decide to pull out their operations if there isn't favourable business environment or possibly resale to the government or other willing investors.

What you should know is that Dangote has bought all the Jetties and Ports in Rivers State while Atiku and his Katsina brothers own the ever profitable Onne Ocean Terminal for oil export, facilities and exploration.

Next they'll sell the refineries down here and revist the sale of PHCN

The question shouldn't be how old I am but how old you are cos with your comments one would deduce that your are ignorant of facts. It is a shame that you will come here and tell us bier parlour gists with authority without a single atom of proof. Nigerians gossip and propaganda will not kill you people. Am sure with your level of ignorance and imagination if I tell you Dangote has bought all of Nigeria you will believe it.
Please be adviced, no form of buy and sell deal will work if owners are changed. Dangote or any person hoping to buy any government property will be doing so at his own risk if ever it reaches that the south breaks away from the north. The reason is cos the south that would then own those properties will just revoke those deals and it will become none and void. All these people carrying propaganda na wah for una.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by freshvine(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:

The question shouldn't be how old I am but how old you are cos with your comments one would deduce that your are ignorant of facts. It is a shame that you will come here and tell us bier parlour gists with authority without a single atom of proof. Nigerians gossip and propaganda will not kill you people. Am sure with your level of ignorance and imagination if I tell you Dangote has bought all of Nigeria you will believe it.
Please be adviced, no form of buy and sell deal will work if owners are changed. Dangote or any person hoping to buy any government property will be doing so at his own risk if ever it reaches that the south breaks away from the north. The reason is cos the south that would then own those properties will just revoke those deals and it will become none and void. All these people carrying propaganda na wah for una.

The government has concession Nigeria Port Authority in Port Harcourt to Dangote.

Dangote has bought olumeni jetty and Creek Waterfront all in Rivers State.

The Onne Ocean Terminal is being operated by INTELS. A company owned by Atiku Abubakar and the Yar'Adua family with Sanusi Lamido.

80% of oil blocks is owned by northerners.

If I buys off government concerns in a business, it becomes a sole private business. Government cannot do nada except there was a clause in selling otherwise I own the business
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
TruthisGOD:
I hardly talk in this forum but seeing people like you talk without fact irks me. Who told you that Bakassi was sold with the consent of the people via refrendum? Bakassi was sold during the course of the civil war without the consent or the opinion of the indigenious people of Bakassi. What about the controversial grazing bill that FG has being obstinate to implement? Is there a clause in the content of the bill that requires the consent of the owner of the land before FG will acquire any land within Nigeria states? Your likes should wake up: "Is not possible atitude is wath normaly leads to downfall". You should be reminded that any national assets belong to FG not the indigenous people where the assests is sited

Since you don't talk in public forums you should have held your peace but you read my text upside down and came here to fire trash thru ya anus.
The issue of Bakassi you are speaking about was what happened during the biafra era that single information you must have read upside down hence your out burst.
I never wrote anywhere that Bakassi was sold via a referendum. Please read texts well before writing trashy follow ups. Government assets are assets of the government of a sovereign narion. That goes to show that if such a nation is replaced by another it becomes the property of the new ones. Simple, just like in the case of north and south Korea and West and east Germany.

The issue in question was Buhari, Oil and gas, Dangote and Nigeria delta. I don't know where you saw Grazing bill in that line up but since you brought it up. I would have liked to educate you more about that bill but will leave it for another time. I only have this to say about that bill. With good research and if well formed and written that Grazing bill and Establishment of ranches will be the best answer to the fulani herdsmen question.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
freshvine:

The government has concession Nigeria Port Authority in Port Harcourt to Dangote.

Dangote has bought olumeni jetty and Creek Waterfront all in Rivers State.

The Onne Ocean Terminal is being operated by INTELS. A company owned by Atiku Abubakar and the Yar'Adua family with Sanusi Lamido.

80% of oil blocks is owned by northerners.

If I buys off government concerns in a business, it becomes a sole private business. Government cannot do nada except there was a clause in selling otherwise I own the business
At his own detriment
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by TruthisGOD: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
drnoel:

Since you don't talk in public forums you should have held your peace but you read my text upside down and came here to fire trash thru ya anus.
The issue of Bakassi you are speaking about was what happened during the biafra era that single information you must have read upside down hence your out burst.
I never wrote anywhere that Bakassi was sold via a referendum. Please read texts well before writing trashy follow ups. Government assets are assets of the government of a sovereign narion. That goes to show that if such a nation is replaced by another it becomes the property of the new ones. Simple, just like in the case of north and south Korea and West and east Germany.

The issue in question was Buhari, Oil and gas, Dangote and Nigeria delta. I don't know where you saw Grazing bill in that line up but since you brought it up. I would have liked to educate you more about that bill but will leave it for another time. I only have this to say about that bill. With good research and if well formed and written that Grazing bill and Establishment of ranches will be the best answer to the fulani herdsmen question.
Like I said hardly comment on this forum becos of ur likes. From your last sentence I can reasonably guess who you are. I won't reply to your quote again.
Re: The Real Reason Buhari Is Desperate To Sale Oil & Gas Assets In Niger Delta!!! by drnoel: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Like I said hardly comment on this forum becos of ur likes. From your last sentence I can reasonably guess who you are. I won't reply to your quote again.

My likes. What does that even mean? Do you even know anything or are you one of those that make statements to win cheap points? So far I haven't insulted you and won't allow you to push me to do so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter's Wedding Vs Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / The Guy That Wrote RIP On Pmbs Picture And Tweet Was Arrested / Yemi Osinbajo Committed A Huge Blunder With His Toilet Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.