Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line (16115 Views)

Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Niger Delta Avengers Break Cease Fire Bombed Bonny Export Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by fitinwell: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2016
dimieprincess:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/avengers-force-shell-shut-nigerias-major-crude-oil-export-line/
[Font size '18']
Thumbup guys good job.. shutdown everything ..Nigerian government and top guns motherforkers officials are the only ones benefiting from this cruel oil since 1960 to date..white men also come into our country and rip us of. Our inheritance.. God punish Satan [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
GMbuharii:

"my friend just come from prison,e dey look for work, waka waka dey and night,police man come stop am for road......"
lolss...pls narrate to us ua experience @ beans forum hehehe grin buh sha,relax and chop beta fud cos u don lean wella. Howfa with ya twin brada,subway?
grin

OP,buhari is evil and wicked,as far as hes concerned,he cannot negotiate with 5% infidels. Things keep getting worse in every sectors..buhari is the biggest error in africa.
[/s]

You are here on nairaland 247 cloning members moniker and spewing trash everywhere, soon you will blame others for your misfortune. May God help your lost soul.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by CuteMorriz: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

The mistake people like you make and those from your ilk is that you think militants bombing pipeline is affecting Buhari and his immediate family or only "Afonjas", alas the stupidity of the actions of these mere criminals is felt by the ordinary Nigerian including Niger Deltans in states like Cross Rivers, Rivers and Bayelsa who they claim to be fighting for. They are owed salaries for months and made to suffer as a result of dwindling revenue owing to this pipeline explosion by their brothers. It's only fools that will praise the actions of these boys.
The point is those people are already at their nadir of misery...so it can't get worse than that....so when they bomb the pipes and crumble the oil sector, we all going...down...remember when a man is down he cannot go down..

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

You are here on nairaland 247 cloning members moniker and spewing trash everywhere, soon you will blame others for your misfortune. May God help your lost soul.
AFONJA de la PAINMENT
hahahahahahahaha......grin grin grin grin
My regards to ur betta1/2 grinding beans at nl kuje grin grin
bawoni experience,ngbawo lo ma se thanksgiving? grin grin

Op,buhari remains the most visionless and clueless in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by proeast(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
AGAIN!!! Instead of buhari to reach a consensus with these guys, he is busy trying to sell Nigeria to Dangote. Buhari should be impeached now or a devine intervention that will make him kick the bucket to save the lives and destiny of 180 million people is urgently needed now. If God could do it for us during the time of Abacha then buhari is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by 4wrd9ja: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
babdap:
The Niger Delta militant are the most selfish set of Nigerians, they make money from their agitation and relocate to other parts of the country to enjoy their share of the national cake. No sane man will be bent on destroying their land. How I wish they could channel their energy to ask their Governor's how they have govern them. No wonder they like Fayose a pathetic failure because they are blessed with vissionless leaders who milks them dry.
what has fayose got to do with this now ,fayose is 1000 times better than the best your APC can boast of, the people love him voluntarily because he is genuine but you people get your followers through hypnotism, propaganda, deceits and lies,this can only last for a while except for zombies, which is a disease and the people afflicted are few

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
GMbuharii:

AFONJA de la PAINMENT
hahahahahahahaha......grin grin grin grin
My regards to ur betta1/2 grinding beans at nl kuje grin grin
bawoni experience,ngbawo lo ma se thanksgiving? grin grin

Op,buhari remains the most visionless and clueless in africa.
[/s]

Sorry, you are not and can never make sense. What's the meaning of all these trash? Are you that jobless that you had to hide under another members moniker to say your mind. Osu na truly bad thing.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Sheggy13(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
linusbnn:

You can't just tagged these guys bad because they are the reason why Nigeria is still standing and unless this government accept that,we will all keep suffering. What is there to give these guys contracts because I know the best way to keep your money safe is to give it to your son who steals from you. Give them contract or do a tangible FG project in their community through direct government scheme. Abi who enter Aso Villa dey lost sense of reasoning?
Even though Buhari has made some blunders and silly remarks like the 97%-5% thingy, bombing of pipelines is not a punishment to Buhari or his family but to the average Nigerian who work and can't be paid salaries for months because state governors including those from the region they think they're protecting their interest, give the excuse of allocation not able to go round as a result of dwindling revenue from oil sales which is largely caused by this pipeline bombing. So whichever way you look at it, it's the ordinary Nigerian that is at the receiving end.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Zeze06(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2016
keep deceiving yourself, even if they are feeling it, ""he that is down need fear no fall", to be a good leader one need to be able see things from different perspectives and be empathetic

Agimor:
When the rain falls it doesn't only fall in one man's roof... They are definitely feeling the hardship as a result of their moronic action.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by banio: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Ooni:
This is a huge opportunity for we south westerners to feed the nation for once. It will enable us to upgrade oil production in lagos from cups to barrels per-day, even if it'll last for 6 months. At least they'll know we tried.

If them catch U. Na beating go get U

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Who is this gala seller, swerve go main road and go sell your gala before dangote trailer use you do free kick. Lmaooo
better to sell gala than to dey oshagbo dey sell agbo to 3 million impotent men so u go fit come no mans land dey do owoda for bus stop grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

The mistake people like you make and those from your ilk is that you think militants bombing pipeline is affecting Buhari and his immediate family or only "Afonjas", alas the stupidity of the actions of these mere criminals is felt by the ordinary Nigerian including Niger Deltans in states like Cross Rivers, Rivers and Bayelsa who they claim to be fighting for. They are owed salaries for months and made to suffer as a result of dwindling revenue owing to this pipeline explosion by their brothers. It's only fools that will praise the actions of these boys.

concerned zoogerian,the painment from ua post is on gear 7..quit deceiving urself..ur dullarpo dòn go borrow money from adesina,u are in deep gbese....so again,do urself a favor,quit deceiving urself.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Instead of buhari to use brute force on this bastards,he is treating them with kid gloves,give them bokoharam treatment,let their parents sleep in the creeks,let their children abandoned school just like the way it happened in igboland land 1960s.
Let there be a blockade in the entire south south,make sure food is scarce,the avengers will surrender like biafra.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

Sorry, you are not and can never make sense. What's the meaning of all these trash? Are you that jobless that you had to hide under another members moniker to say your mind. Osu na truly bad thing.

excon giv it2ya,we gonna giv it2ya,we gonna giv it2ya.....
Lolss
grin grin
ngbawo le ma se party nah? cheesy

buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
better to sell gala than to dey oshagbo dey sell agbo to 3 million impotent men so u go fit come no mans land dey do owoda for bus stop grin

You mean there are 3m impotent men in the sad east. Interesting, your siblings are also doing owoda at Upper Iweka and all markets, some even add pick pockets to the job cheesy cheesy No mans land where you people were deported back to your erosion ravaged land.

5 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
GMbuharii:

excon giv it2ya,we gonna giv it2ya,we gonna giv it2ya.....
Lolss
grin grin
ngbawo le ma se party nah? cheesy

buhari is a failure

Kid, you are not making sense. Pls stop quoting me, i hate whem dumb people disturb my mentions. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Izonpikin: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Instead of buhari to use brute force on this bastards,he is treating them with kid gloves,give them bokoharam treatment,let their parents sleep in the creeks,let their children abandoned school just like the way it happened in igboland land 1960s.
Let there be a blockade in the entire south south,make sure food is scarce,the avengers will surrender like biafra.
hehehehe...this particular person no dey learn....
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Keep making noise,ask asari dokubo,tampolo,ojukwu,saro wiwa,ateke tom etc,you can not fight federal gvt and win.
The federal govt has given you guys enough to make your request known ,but since criminality is in your blood,continue,when buhari change his mind you and yours will start shouting genocide.whole of south south is not u to the size of the north east.The military is on standby waiting for the order.
GMbuharii:

concerned zoogerian,the painment from ua post is on gear 7..quit deceiving urself..ur dullarpo dòn go borrow money from adesina,u are in deep gbese....so again,do urself a favor,quit deceiving urself.. grin
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by realsupermum: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
ahaika23:
Afonja!

Please what is Afonja?
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Keep making noise,ask asari dokubo,tampolo,ojukwu,saro wiwa,ateke tom etc,you can not fight federal gvt and win.
The federal govt has given you guys enough to make your request known ,but since criminality is in your blood,continue,when buhari change his mind you and yours will start shouting genocide.whole of south south is not u to the size of the north east.The military is on standby waiting for the order.
tongue lamentations de la afonja
grin grin

Buhari remains a failure

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Kid, you are not making sense. Pls stop quoting me, i hate whem dumb people disturb my mentions. Thanks

i dont quote afonjas, i kick their sophisticated arsses... grin grin

buhari is dead brain and cluelessness personified.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mugu, I'm in a much better place in my life. I just feel sorry for people who can't feed their families as a result of owed salaries, which largely has to do with this pipeline bombing, and this category of people cut across all regions of the country including the places you call "zoo" and the "El-dorado paradise" you're from. So please grow up.

concerned zoogerian grin
Without us yall dead..dead as the dullard's brain.

Buhari is a groping dullard and clueless. The zoo must be rescued from his hands.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by pkang: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Some issues are just too simple for smart people to see.
We know that those who have siphoned from the National economy so far have not used it to develop their own regions one bit.
But brainwashed religious fanatics will fail to see this and follow their leaders like a herd of cattle to their own demise.
We would not be worse off the past injustices against the Niger Delta. Let the pipes continue to burn until the government see the inevitable.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Coming fron an Osu, the footmat and war booty of the nation. Abeg make i laugh for my bed. Lmaoooo
lolss the bed u 'tiffed' from beans forum! shocked make i follow laff grin grin
buhari na clueless

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
linusbnn:

You can't just tagged these guys bad because they are the reason why Nigeria is still standing and unless this government accept that,we will all keep suffering. What is there to give these guys contracts because I know the best way to keep your money safe is to give it to your son who steals from you. Give them contract or do a tangible FG project in their community through direct government scheme. Abi who enter Aso Villa dey lost sense of reasoning?

When Asari was in charge of pipeline protection, his boys had a field day bunkering petroleum products.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by HARDBOI: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Coming fron an Osu, the footmat and war booty of the nation. Abeg make i laugh for my bed. Lmaoooo

U wan buy trouble grin dat guy will whip ur.
Wen he starts dont run o grin
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by sanfranka2(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Agimor:
When the rain falls it doesn't only fall in one man's roof... They are definitely feeling the hardship as a result of their moronic action.
but we still have convictional rain Afonja
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by HARDBOI: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Your akpu brothers will be ashamed of you. May God never let me deny my tribe and origin cos of shame. Pathetic

So u expect a whole Ooni the ruler of yoruba land
To tell lies abi?..
Pls dnt currupt him....
Rulers are not supposed to tell lies.
We undetstand its part of u... but this one is a different...LONG LIVE OONI OF YORUBALAND
KEEP TELLING THEM D TRUTH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts Aisha Alhassan Resignation / Fela Durotoye Flags-off Campaign, Feeds, Clothes Over 500 Less Privileged In AJ. / "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.