Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line (16112 Views)

Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Niger Delta Avengers Break Cease Fire Bombed Bonny Export Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Sheggy13(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
GMbuharii:

concerned zoogerian grin
Without us yall dead..dead as the dullard's brain.

Buhari is a groping dullard and clueless. The zoo must be rescued from his hands.
Mr, I'm from the major oil-producing LGA in the South West and not really a fan of Buhari or any other politician for that matter but bombing of pipelines doesn't help us in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
HARDBOI:

So u expect a whole Ooni the ruler of yoruba land
To tell lies abi?..
Pls dnt currupt him....
Rulers are not supposed to tell lies.
We undetstand its part of u... but this one is a different...LONG LIVE OONI OF YORUBALAND
KEEP TELLING THEM D TRUTH!

Lmaoooo. Boko haram bomb. This one is a different cheesy I cant waste my time on this one. Never cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
GMbuharii:

lolss the bed u 'tiffed' from beans forum! shocked make i follow laff grin grin
buhari na clueless

What is tiffed from beans forum? You are boring bro, leave your parents house and go find something better to do with your life. Time waits for no one.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by rockyh(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2016
ddippset:
if you like let Afam power plant be in your family, that's your bloody business. avengers destroy a pipeline and instead of you to criticize them for only one second ,you go blaming buhari. ****
y did you not ask what led ur president saying 5% n 97% or was there bombings b4 he became the president
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by HARDBOI: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Lmaoooo. Boko haram bomb. This one is a different cheesy I cant waste my time on this one. Never cheesy cheesy

Well im not suprised coz this is an old robot dat has been programmed with outdated chipset
So how can he dectect typo error. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

What is tiffed from beans forum? You are boring bro, leave your parents house and go find something better to do with your life. Time waits for no one.
i luv Dmx allot..i particularly luv "EX CON giv it to ya.." grin

Buhari izza pantastically clueless grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by linusbnn(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

When Asari was in charge of pipeline protection, his boys had a field day bunkering petroleum products.

Which is better? Allow them to bunk like 100,000litters and the government 2.1million litters and there is peace or ask them to stop bunkering without any social welfare scheme to keep them engaged with and the government having to export 800,000litter. Chose wisely. I'm not a militant but I believe in sacrifice,nobody holy pass
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mr, I'm from the major oil-producing LGA in the South West and not really a fan of Buhari or any other politician for that matter but bombing of pipelines doesn't help us in the long run.
certified afonja grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by HARDBOI: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
GMbuharii:

i luv Dmx allot..i particularly luv "EX CON giv it to ya.." grin

Buhari izza pantastically clueless grin

Hahahahahha....u are funny.
But i doubt if d old robot ( chapter5ive ) will understand wat u mean.
Cz hez using outdated chipset in his brain grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by HARDBOI: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Mr This one is a different cheesy lolzzzzzz. You are truly "a different" Aba made English for the Osus.

Hahahahha d last i checked aba made english is queens english wen compared to ibadan made english... were u came from grin
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Chapter5ive: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2016
HARDBOI:

Abikunle grin

Osu-chukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
HARDBOI:

Hahahahahha....u are funny.
But i doubt if d old robot ( chapter5ive ) will understand wat u mean.
Cz hez using outdated chipset in his brain grin

ahhh he knows very well.. grin dmx is an ex con..chaputa5iv also just came out from nairaland prison after spending 2 months. grin hes very hungry and angry...shebi u see as he don lean..he has an alternate moniker SUBWAY101. That one de do him own nysc and for nairaland agodi prison/beans forum. grin grin

Buhari is a complete failure.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Hhundredhundred(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Lol @Boko haram bomb. You crazy bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari is clueless and just drifting
Chapter5ive:

Ahahahahahaha. Mr I am a different, you are a comedian. I am not even from Ibadan, we "are a different". Lmaooooo

nø let brown roof afonjas hear dis o grin grin

ok we agree,u are from lekki LGA of LAGOS stategrin grin
AFONJA

grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chapter5iive:

lolsssssss.. grin grin grin ; HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaha.....chapter5IIve lolssss....so chapter5Ive is back to beans forum!? Haaahahahaha.....ex con.... grin grin

Op,buhari is lost and clueless are regards running nairja

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by GMbuharii: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari is clueless and naija is better rid of him.
Chapter5ive:

Osu-chukwu.
chapter5ive chapter5iive CHAAI! CHAI!! Chai!!! Haaahahahahahaha....

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by ak47mann(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
5% are really dealing with 95% making 95% beg for loan all over the world to finance 2017 budget hunger bad and is already showing among 95% populace cool

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dem dey do am now, dem dey beg dem, dem no wan hear. If dem burst their own land into flames and Nigeria they claim they are fighting separates, everyone will go on his way and remain the region that has food atleast to feed on before building another economy. By that time, I think the whole Niger Delta will come and ask me to borrow them a tin of Garri.
History is always right... trace it!
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by koboko69: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
rusher14:
From the report it isn't clear if this is a result of sabotage or routine failure of equipment.

Vanguard grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by jbhitler(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
babdap:
The Niger Delta militant are the most selfish set of Nigerians, they make money from their agitation and relocate to other parts of the country to enjoy their share of the national cake. No sane man will be bent on destroying their land. How I wish they could channel their energy to ask their Governor's how they have govern them. No wonder they like Fayose a pathetic failure because they are blessed with vissionless leaders who milks them dry.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by jbhitler(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
babdap:
The Niger Delta militant are the most selfish set of Nigerians, they make money from their agitation and relocate to other parts of the country to enjoy their share of the national cake. No sane man will be bent on destroying their land. How I wish they could channel their energy to ask their Governor's how they have govern them. No wonder they like Fayose a pathetic failure because they are blessed with vissionless leaders who milks them dry.
so how have you been helped by your visionary governors? don't insult people that fed your forefathers and you fat.oil is not longer coming easily again.get that to your brain,the earlier the better.
Re: Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line by Vision4God: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
luvinhubby:
What happened to operation 'crocodile tears' ?

U got me laughing....hahaha smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks / Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency / LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.