Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ruggedman D Greatest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman D Greatest (2766 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
theres non lyk ruggedy with on point lyrics,good show performances,nerves of steel,fly attitude,blazin swagga,sharp biz acumen,smart investment freak,authoritative voice of naija hip hop,putting a face 2 naija hip hop,good ryhming scheme,tight albums,he's got die hard fans,got loyalists,got load of enemies,helping upcoming artists and outstanding rap delivevery.multi award winning ruggedy is the man of the moment.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dammiecool(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
yes d greatest grin

Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by MrCrackles(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
Topic
I laugh under the bridge. . .
Ruggedman is a sack of rotten onions. . .
He is as wack as Ofokasibe, who was wacker before the word "wack" was coined!
Poster dont kid yourself, he aint the greatest and can never be, no hating! cool
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by cherisa: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
is that not sauron holding ruggedman like a gay on the 3rd picx?
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by MrCrackles(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
cherisa:

is that not sauron holding ruggedman like a gay on the 3rd picx?
grin cheesy grin
Nah that is the chef, Raekwon!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dammiecool(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
I laugh under the bridge. . .
Ruggedman is a sack of rotten onions. . .
He is as wack as Ofokasibe, who was wacker before the word "wack" was coined!
Poster dont kid yourself, he aint the greatest and can never be, no hating! cool

ofokasibe!!!!! wetin u dey look see how crackles dey mess u shocked shocked
@cherisa
raekone
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by azzleboy: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
u guy dont know nothin! name me one rapper that is as original as ruggedman.
he's the bomb. just go listen to any of his tracks. i dnt know wat u listen to and call music
but if u tell me rugged is shit dude, you must be damn kiddin!
some of you guys shld have been born in the 70s.
i know something though, no matter wat anybody says haters will be haters. u simply love to hate. wat a shame
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
aw can a sane man call this wackiti wack oblong headed wrapper the greatest. . .?

its either the OP was forcefully discharged from the hospital for not paying up bills or just naturally insane. . .!!!

U kiddin me ? ?? Rug head the greatest? i laff in swahili!!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by lawrence83: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
LMAO, him de try but him no b the greatest.

I think is too early to vote any rapper as the greatest.

let just wait and see.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by 9ja4eva: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
He is one of the greatest jo
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2009
Is this guy kidding? Ruggedman, the greatest? Omo, this poster is taking the word 'Stan' to a new level[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
What d hell is dis all about?
Psheww, what a cheap hype, even the poster is confused.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2009
4 God sake,all u haters shuld get off rugged's dick,this dude is tight as far as am concerned.the time u use in hating him,just pick up his albums n feel it and stop condenming with no good reason.every sane and sound mind will acknowledge rugged's good efforts in the naija hip hop scenes.he is d greatest.shout out 2 dammiecool
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2009
@aldon I've heard all (2) his albums and he's so far from the greatest. He's okay but the Greatest, maybe in your own eyes
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by HJ1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
Y'ALL NIGGAZ MUST BE ON SOMETHING, RUGGEDMAN EVEN STRUGGLES WITH THE WACKEST RAPPER IN NAIJA. " LIKE A BOXER, I WEAVE IN , I WEAVE OUT"- IMAGINE THAT CRAP FOR A PUN. all these ruggedman advertisers and posters should be warned aboout postin rubbish as threads.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2009
/just lyk a boxer /i weave in /i weave out/ , is a hot line so is, /ya dissin attempts needs crutches/ cuz they're lame/, also/u point lyk a blind nurse/a patient and a her needle/ya attempts are so feeble/ , this lines are not only dope but crack.so HJ and em other haters,pls criticise sensibly.rugged is lethal and original enuff.rugged na d greatest jo.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
aldon:

/just lyk a boxer /i weave in /i weave out/ , is a hot line so is, /ya dissin attempts needs crutches/ cuz they're lame/, also/u point lyk a blind nurse/a patient and a her needle/ya attempts are so feeble/ , this lines are not only dope but crack.so HJ and em other haters,pls criticise sensibly.rugged is lethal and original enuff.rugged na d greatest jo.

Wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very wack!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the best punchline u have ever heared in ur life . .? If true then u know nada about the game. . .!!!

Stop analysing rug head man's lyrics. . .plssss it wont lead u guys anywhere but wackness. . .

u can continue analysing his money, cars and all that shit not lyrics plssss. . .he is too wack for me!!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dammiecool(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2009
mode is d wackest in this game tongue
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2009
dammiecool:

mode is d wackest in this game tongue
Dude, if you think Mode is wack and Rugged is the Greatest, then I'm lost for words
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2009
javalove,i guess u are educated and sensible about the genre hip hop,those lines i analysed were 4rm bangin and they are dope,i dnt knw the kind of ears or sense u hav but u dissapoint me 2 say the dude is wack.matter of fact,those are just 0.0001% of rugged's punchlines.i culd supplyn ya dumb ass more.
/i float lyk a butterfly/sting lyk bad news/giv fakers long faces lyk when super eagles lose/-, watch me
/ma lyrics got mo muscles than arnold schwarzenegger/-watch me
/even if u are broke i'll lend u enuff cash /so u can pay attention/ - watch me
/even wit bomb 4 dem body/ dem still no fit blow up/-baraje
/my tongue wit the instrument changin thoughts into visuals/-iam ruggedman
/even if u be tv/u still no fit show me/terrorists and fine chicks sef,no fit blow me/-oh uhh

/i'll speak my mind /and still speak more/
/u choose to whisper/i choose 2 roar/
/ready 4 war/empty lyrical shells be hittin the floor/
/against all odds/as short as iam/i still stand tall/- Nna men - ruggedman
/dont let my dance track dance tracks misguide u /im a double edge sword dat wont hesitate 2 slice u/ -to whom it may concern

c'mon haters,these are brilliant and indigenously delivered punchlines,not baseless out of space battle rhymes.stop fooling yourselves critisizing,but if u hav to,then do it logically,rugged is the greatest of em all,standing 4 nigeria hip hop.
b4 u haters say sh*t,these are just 1% of his punchlines,go get his album,d*ck heads.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by HJ1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
aldon:

javalove,i guess u are educated and sensible about the genre hip hop,those lines i analysed were 4rm bangin and they are dope,i dnt knw the kind of ears or sense u hav but u dissapoint me 2 say the dude is wack.matter of fact,those are just 0.0001% of rugged's punchlines.i culd supplyn ya dumb ass more.
/i float lyk a butterfly/sting lyk bad news/giv fakers long faces lyk when super eagles lose/-, watch me
/even if u be tv/u still no fit show me/terrorists and fine chicks sef,no fit blow me/-oh uhh

if in ur minute u cal this trash punchlines then u sniffed a major amount of glue
/dont let my dance track dance tracks misguide u /im a double edge sword dat wont hesitate 2 slice u/ -to whom it may concern

c'mon haters,these are brilliant and indigenously delivered punchlines,not baseless out of space battle rhymes.stop fooling yourselves critisizing,but if u hav to,then do it logically,rugged is the greatest of em all,standing 4 nigeria hip hop.
b4 u haters say sh*t,these are just 1% of his punchlines,go get his album,d*ck heads.

Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
aldon:

Lol. Dude, e be like say you never hear punchline wey you no go get for a week. All those ones you typed are just okay. And please I'm not hating, I respect Rugged's hustle and all but lyrically wise, hell no. Kinda similar to 50 cent.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
aldon:

mo gbe oooo oo o o o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are slaplines or knocklines if i can use the word. . .lol!!!!

Even me wey no be lyricist write better than the crap u posted above. . .

anyway i like u sha u be good fan at lleast u r bold enuf to post lyrics. . .not dem fake ass damiefool wey no fit post one wack rug head man line. . .i swear there is no sensible rug head man punchline. . .if u know any pls post it. . .
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dammiecool(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2009
javalove:

mo gbe oooo oo o o o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are slaplines or knocklines if i can use the word. . .lol!!!!

Even me wey no be lyricist write better than the crap u posted above. . .

anyway i like u sha u be good fan at lleast u r bold enuf to post lyrics. . .not dem fake ass damiefool wey no fit post one wack rug head man line. . .i swear there is no sensible rug head man punchline. . .if u know any pls post it. . .

no need 2 waste my time cos u can never see anything good in ruggedman n in yaself grin
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 2:27am On Oct 27, 2009
Check out the amount of those that are dissing rugged overshadowing his supporters, it goes a long to show that rugged is wack and was killed by mode-9 with a death blow, now street ballers "gbemu' in the offing well soon rugged would be a bygone.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
rugged is nt only dope but crack i dnt knw whether im speakin wit sum teenagers or amatures here i dnt knw,but 1 thing is 4 sure rugged is an icon nd he has contributed 2 the naija music scene than any rapper out there.KEL DIDDY,about dos kids dissin rugged 2 b relevant 2 the game dat has got your attention, wil nt get any sensible person's attention on this page nd if u are praying 4 ruggeds downfall,i must confess dat u will b dissapointed wen his album drops.some1 wit an award named after him this year by u.i students,struck a million dollar deal wit nokia,feeding(us)his loyal fans wit good hits off his nxt album on stage wit energetic performance nd much more.remember u all started hatin him since 2004 nd he has come this far,his prospective achievements will keep dissapointing u haters.rugged reigns 4eva.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
@aldon All those one na story. We are talking lyrically. I've told you, I respect his hustle but lyrics-wise, hell to the no
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by HJ1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
aldon:

rugged is nt only dope but crack i dnt knw whether im speakin wit sum teenagers or amatures here i dnt knw,but 1 thing is 4 sure rugged is an icon nd he has contributed 2 the naija music scene than any rapper out there.KEL DIDDY,about dos kids dissin rugged 2 b relevant 2 the game dat has got your attention, wil nt get any sensible person's attention on this page nd if u are praying 4 ruggeds downfall,i must confess dat u will b dissapointed wen his album drops.some1 wit an award named after him this year by u.i students,struck a million dollar deal wit nokia,feeding(us)his loyal fans wit good hits off his nxt album on stage wit energetic performance nd much more.remember u all started hatin him since 2004 nd he has come this far,his prospective achievements will keep dissapointing u haters.rugged reigns 4eva.

nigga shut d mess up and get the hell outta here.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by lakefist(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
ruggedy is the best cos he sent off wack rappers and now we have better rappers like m.i
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by muffins(f): 1:05am On Oct 30, 2009
Ruggedman is rubbish
! cool
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
lakefist:

ruggedy is the best cos he sent off wack rappers and now we have better rappers like m.i

u be mumu. . .rug head man has nothing to do with mi abegiii!!!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
ruggedman 4eva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Drops New Single; To Feature Shaggy, 50 Cent / DOWNLOAD MP3: Rema - Ginger Me ( Prod. By The Element) / What Songs Are Good For Music Auditions In Naija ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.