Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now (5871 Views)

3 Reasons You Should Never Get A New Phone Now / Make Money With Your ANDROID PHONE NOW!!! Its Legit / How To Snap Beautiful Photos With Smart Your Phone Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Bnladan(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
mizhefeh:
Power
How to get away with muder
The originals
Beauty n d beast
Jane the virgin

Looking for new series dou
we hv d same taste. Add Quantico, designated survivor, empire nd Once upon a tym 2 ur collection
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Bnladan(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
How 2 get away wth murder
Gotham
Quantico
Designated survivor
Empire
Once upon a tym
The last ship
GOT
Grimm
VD
The Originals
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by akmath: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fringe, Tyrant, Devious Maids, The Event. Am waiting for Grimm season 6
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Olamyyde(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
NoGawking:

It's in season?
yes...8 seasons
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
sheddy03:
right now on white collar. from o2tvseries.com
Ooooh i love mozy, no omo
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Revenge
Mobilemovieseries.com
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by buffalowings: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2016
SunstarS:
Hello peeps...
what season movie are you currently watching on ya phone and do well to tell us where you got it..
You can post the direct link...

Breaking bad

O2tvseries.com
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by yinkeys(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Game Of Thrones S6, Laptop
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by olayinex(m): 1:52am On Sep 28, 2016
nazeefsco:
Most of the movies i watch are on break so am waiting for them to start airing again this October. ...the movies are THE FLASH ,LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and super girl ...i know they are all DC movies but who doesn't like DC comic movies??...and oh! I use Utorrent to download them HD ehh cheesy grin
guy the FLASH never finish
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by emynike2001(m): 3:55am On Sep 28, 2016
ZEBUDAYA
NEW MASCURADE
COCK CROW AT DAWN
VOLTRON
SUPER TED
DOCTOR WHO
RENTA GHOST
PDP ABUNDANCE
APC RECESSION

chaiii my data don finish.....
You have exhausted your data, for recession data press 1, for sambisa data press 2, for na only me waka come data press 3...
O boy me I go press 3 oooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by veekid(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2016
greenhulk:
Jenifas diary on iroko tv grin grin grin. Now on season 6.

Newman street, on same iroko tv.
Sorry I can't found season six on irokotv; it stops at five over there; is there something I'm missing?
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by veekid(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2016
timbros:
Someone suggest season movies for me to download and HD links to download from.

I enjoy crime/investigation movies so suggest such genre. I have watched 24, Prison Break, Lost....If you have watched these, you would know the kind of movies I enjoy.

Looking forward to your suggestions.
You need to see Quantico; I've seen all your mentioned movies; and I'm sure we have the same taste for movie
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by ikbnice(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
The last man on Earth.
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
veekid:

Sorry I can't found season six on irokotv; it stops at five over there; is there something I'm missing?

There's definitely season 6. It is currently airing so there are just 7 episodes (instead of 13) available now but they add new episode every week I think.

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by chudyprince: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2016
I'm watching the haves and the have nots season four
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by nazeefsco(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=olayinex post=49730554] guy the FLASH never finish [/quote? yesh but they are on set on season 3 until October 4th
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by kharyode(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Chazzyboy:
is lucifer. Interesting?
... It's make sense .
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2016
timbros:
Someone suggest season movies for me to download and HD links to download from.

I enjoy crime/investigation movies so suggest such genre. I have watched 24, Prison Break, Lost....If you have watched these, you would know the kind of movies I enjoy.

Looking forward to your suggestions.
Everyone deserves to watch Narcos
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Adeoba10(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
abdeiz:
Tyrant
Dat film na badt... I dey feel am....
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by AfroMighty(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Once upon a time and Vikings
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Am also watching

Lucifer

Agents of shield

Scorpion

Nd

Beauty nd beast

Bros am also watching Scorpion buh stopped at season4, how do I get season 5? Where can I download it?
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by timbros(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks all for the suggestions.

A lot to download.
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by iamphilips(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
so no one is watching narcos with me
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by donbenie(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stranger Things
Game Of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Penny Dreadful
The Night of
Dark Matter
Dexter
The 100
Orphan Black
Watching ALL..
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by Umennajiego(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
dihno4real:
1. beauty and the beast : season 4
2. into the bad land.. ; you don't want to miss this movie
only 1season for badlands yet
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by faruz: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
mizhefeh:
Power
How to get away with muder
The originals
Beauty n d beast
Jane the virgin

Looking for new series dou
the originals.... Dope movie. Can't wait for January...
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by bufness(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
nazeefsco:
Most of the movies i watch are on break so am waiting for them to start airing again this October. ...the movies are THE FLASH ,LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and super girl ...i know they are all DC movies but who doesn't like DC comic movies??...and oh! I use Utorrent to download them HD ehh cheesy grin
tirrent? What data plan dyu use
Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by olayinex(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=nazeefsco post=49735904][/quote] Watin dey won do again zoom don die nd get everything back

1 Like

Re: Which Season Movie Are You Watching On Ya Phone Now by flokii: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tyrant.. Al-fayeds and the caliphate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience / Airtel To Make 60 Nigerians Millionaires / Help With Starcomms Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.