Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) (3481 Views)

Maid Of Honour:venus Williams Was A Stunning Bridesmaid At Serena Williams' Wedd / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Checkout This Hot Lady Kcee Was Spotted With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by PapiNigga: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Why will a maid of honour be weeping like this on her friend's special day, or is she praying for her own time to come too? oops

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/see-what-this-maid-of-honour-was.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Someone will say she's crying cos her friend got married to the man she loves. Well, she's crying cos she's happy for the bride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by maryjan8(f): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2016
She is just happy for her

1 Like

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Cuz her friend's husband had sex with her and she found out she got pregnant. Dats why she is weeping.

1 Like

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by nuelzy: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
this one small.. u needed to see my sister's own... they both grew up dsame hood.. went to dsame school..cooked and slept inter-changeably in each other's house... went to service.. same year... same state [call it weird luck!!!]...they both were in d labor market 2geda... grinding it hard ....when my sister's fiancee now said its time to make d bleeping official...

her bestie was the happiest girl on earth den.. she single handedly saw to all d aso-ebi stuff.. the bridal design... nd cake.. [oh did i mention dey learnt catering together?? ...yes they did.. ]long story short... wedding day came... and immediately my sis said "i do" to her man.. bestie embarrassed her whole generation for church...

shioo... see cry!!! gringringrin...d bestie wailed like a baby.. all her make up were ruined... my sis come kuku join... neighbours wey sabi us join... ....my sister's husband understood... he just went to bestie.. who was obviously chief brides-maid and brought her to d alter.. both she nd my sister.. hugged... and gave more tears to their beautiful face and dress

i was gobs smacked to say d least... i laffed like it was my last gringrin...

minutes later later... pictures, reception... traditional marriage followed suit... bestie nd sis danced like they neva did... dat my sis nah dancer sha...

thought it was over... time to go.... my mum literally held her son in-law's car door in tears..not to take my sis away

my papa strong no be small... see as d man hijack my mama... yet she didnt bulge... now i wasnt flabbergasted... i was actually confused gringrin

is my old woman actually doing this... ?? no no... it cant be...gringrin fellow women now used their mamaism style take commot my mama from door.. nah so our in-law take enter car.. nd nw drove his wife and bestie with few other friends home..

the convoy was pretty long tho....

guess who cried the next morning... our last born.. ME!!!!...lipsrsealed:-D

it dawned on me i just lost my special adviser... and d best cook in this whole world...

my pillow suffered for days... still does gringrin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by omojesu230(f): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:
this one small.. u needed to see my sister's own... they both grew up dsame hood.. went to dsame school..cooked and slept inter-changeably in each other's house... went to service.. same year... same state [call it weird luck!!!]...they both were in d labor market 2geda... grinding it hard ....when my sister's fiancee now said its time to make d bleeping official...

her bestie was the happiest girl on earth den.. she single handedly saw to all d aso-ebi stuff.. the bridal design... nd cake.. [oh did i mention dey learnt catering together?? ...yes they did.. ]long story short... wedding day came... and immediately my sis said "i do" to her man.. bestie embarrassed her whole generation for church...

shioo... see cry!!! gringringrin...d bestie wailed like a baby.. all her make up were ruined... my sis come kuku join... neighbours wey sabi us join... ....my sister's husband understood... he just went to bestie.. who was obviously chief brides-maid and brought her to d alter.. both she nd my sister.. hugged... and gave more tears to their beautiful face and dress

minutes later later... pictures, reception... traditional marriage followed suit... bestie nd sis danced like they neva did... dat my sis nah dancer sha...

thought it was over... time to go.... my mum literally held her son in-law's car door in tears..not to take my sis away

my papa strong no be small... see as d man hijack my mama... yet she didnt bulge... now i wasnt flabbergasted... i was actually confused gringrin

is my old woman actually doing this... ?? no no... it cant be...gringrin fellow women now used their mamaism style take commot my mama from door.. nah so our in-law take enter car.. nd nw drove his wife and bestie with few other friends home..

it dawned on me i just lost my special adviser... and d best cook in this whole world...

oh oh oh grin
nuelzy:

oh oh oh

1 Like

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by PapiNigga: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Cuz her friend's husband had sex with her and she found out she got pregnant. Dats why she is weeping.

uhmmm, ur own perception no b from here ooo
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Mykelpato(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who snap her? undecided
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Ejytex(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:

me too don join una cry,i jst dey read ur post dey cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by westlius(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
in d maid of honor voice

see onome ooo upon all her abotion and prostitution she still see dis fine bobo way love her

and me way dey go church no getm boyfriend no beta man come my side

buhari yyy
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Goddygee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Someone will say she's crying cos her friend got married to the man she loves. Well, she's crying cos she's happy for the bride
shuuu... which kain happiness be dat one... i suspect...*make i keep quiet*
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Donniefred(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:

Yo a good writer! cry

1 Like

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Girls and unnecessary cry ehn
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by mytime24(f): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mayb is d fear of menopause
That's makin her to cry lipsrsealed

And no poo to promise her marriage angry

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:

Gaybian...
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by nuelzy: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Gaybian...
show the world why the word "stupidity " exists
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by nuelzy: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Donniefred:

Yo a good writer! cry
thanks... grin
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:
show the world why the word "stupidity " exists

You don vex...?
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:

grin grin grin
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by DJEhimond(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
nuelzy:

I was still feeling bad wasting my time on this thread until I read your comment.
Where is that mod sef? He should come and and remove the original post and put this one there ojere.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by nuelzy: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
DJEhimond:

I was still feeling bad wasting my time on this thread until I read your comment.
Where is that mod sef? He should come and and remove the original post and put this one there ojere.
omo... nah one hell of experience ah no fit forget gringrin
Re: See What This Maid Of Honour Was Spotted Doing!!! (pics) by nuelzy: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2016
ActOfWar:
grin grin grin
gringrin.....

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Screams After Receiving Some Undisclosed Money From Davido (pics,vid) / Is Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy Trying To Date Anthony Joshua? / Pokello Allegedly Expecting Her 3rd Child From The 3rd Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.