Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (31701 Views)

The List Of The 105 People In Lagos State With The Title Of Asiwaju / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale / “i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goke7:

LAGOS the 5th or 6th largest african economy is enough for the Jagaban, what is in the north that tinubu is looking for? It is the SS and SE that needs tinubu more in 2019 to get enough votes for their pdp vice presidential candidate.

The hausa/fulani have effectively reduced bat to sw politics where he is known.

We don't need tinubu in the SE/SS. SW votes were split in 2015 despite all tinubu did let alone now that the fulani hegemony has clipped his wings.

If Buhari decides to contest in 2019, it might be difficult for a president or VP from the eastern axis. However, an Atiku may be able to pull something really big. Once Atiku can effectively share the north with Buhari, he might get it with block support from the SE/SS.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Goke7: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

The hausa/fulani have effectively reduced bat to sw politics where he is known.

We don't need tinubu in the SE/SS. SW votes were split in 2015 despite all tinubu did let alone now that the fulani hegemony has clipped his wings.

If Buhari decided to contest in 2019, it might be difficult for a president or VP from the eastern axis. However, an Atiku may be able to pull something really big. Once Atiku can effectively share the north with Buhari, he might get it with block support from the SE/SS.

chest beating as usual, there is already a thread on the politics section of nairaland asking why sw won't support the se in 2019.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
[b] Okay, there are those who are pained,..very, very pained that Tinubu is the architect of the dethronement of PDP and their kleptomanic Jonathan-Government.

Such are just waiting in the wings, listening to every sound like a "Weather-Watcher", waiting for an opportunity to bring Tinubu down and say: God don catch-am!
When such people make observations and predictions about Tinubu, we know their opinion will be skewed and intended to further diminish the popularity and power of Tinubu.
For such people and their comments, we can just read and then THRASH THEM.

No one is expected to have Power forever! Kings Go...Kings Come, the Army remains.
Tinubu will not be powerful in Lagos, forever. So, its a natural phenomenon that power diminishes with time.

No one should cry more than the bereaved, in their mischief-making business.
All these write-ups are just meant to create dissension between Buhari, Tinubu and APC in general.

PDP is dead and buried.
Nigerians will never entrust them with leadership again because we all saw what they did to our treasury and the pain/suffering that is currently inflicting on our people.

[/b]

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goke7:

chest beating as usual, there is already a thread on the politics section of nairaland asking why sw won't support the se in 2019.

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Miladi(f): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP, it's obvious that you don't know the rudiments of power. You're just too sentimental in your postulation.

Before I go on, I must acknowledge Tinubu's political might - I won't say sagacity, becuase main actors never dies in a film. So, his ability to remain relevant and become a dominant factor in the national politics between now and 2019 at least, would give me cause to ascribe the revered sagacious word to him.

You see, there's a difference between proteges and associates. A protege will always appears humble before a master, so long as his ulterior needs are met by the master. In this instance, you may be having a frenemy without knowing. You can only know when the protege has option to become independent.

On associates, here you have independent and established entities who're your equals and cannnot take bullshit in a form of ill attitude from you. This is the present situation Tinubu finds himself. . . . And that's what national politics should be. In this instance, how altruistic and smart you're will determine the amount of clout you can wield and how long you can remain a dominant factor in the scheme of things.

In summary, it takes an altruistic and smart person to be a dominant force amongst equals. Whereas when dealing with proteges, your war chest and shenanigans does it. I see no betrayal in his ordeals, rather I see a fighter that's not as altruistic and smart as many had assumed him to be. Power is never given to rather its fought for - he knows this.

2 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Deen77: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
plaetton:
Every one is expressing surprise and disappointment at the unravelling of APC, and I marvel at how naive people really are.
Daahhhh!
Who couldn't have seen it coming?
Was Tinubu so blind by ambition that he didn't see it coming? That would mean that he is not as smart as we give him credit for.

History always repeats itself, and those who ignore the lessons of history are condemned to repeat it's mistakes.

No one should have any pity for Tinubu. This is the reward for his crass opportunitism.

For those who are unable to read tea leaves and body language,This is just the beginning of the inevitable implosion of the APC.

I predict that Tinubu will turn his media Piranhas against the regime, and in text book fashion, the reactionary regime, like a wounded tiger, would unleash it's own dogs on the offensive.
There will be blood, there will be confusion, there will be anger in the land.
Some, however, will enjoy a good laugh while it lasts.

It will be back to the Abacha era atmosphere . With widespread hunger in the land, citizens, just like in the era, lwoul be wearing Buhari badges to identity the loyalty of their stomach infrastructure.

It's deja vu all over again.

Forget Ambition, Nigeria first, if am Tinubu I will do the same. No regret for Buhari, Nigeria first before personal interest, anything is secondary.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

And the SE still lost, despite all its block-vote!
When is the SE ever going to produce a President of modern day Nigeria?
Is it until Biafra is created?

Their losing wont be the first nor would it be the last time Bro. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: Atiku has never been able to pull anything, anywhere in Nigeria, not even in the North!
If Atiku is the "best Hope" of an Ibo President, then l m not surprised that it is a mirage!

3 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by leyemok(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goke7:
oga Barcanista, Tinubu will rather form another party than joining the torn umbrella. He is not like atiku that will jump from one party to another or opportunists like el-rufai, ffk, okupe, fashola and others.

You pdp people will do same to him like apc is doing now after elections. Forget it bruv, I thought atiku is the man you guys are waiting for to decamp back to pdp ahead of 2019. Why the sudden love for jagaban?
You make SENSE bro.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Mkpi, perhaps FFK plagiarised mine. I wrote and published my first piece BEFORE FFK, and this is 100% my work in writing and style.
you plagiarized ffk... calling me names will not wash you clean. confess that I may forgive you
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Deen77: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The disgruntled PDP folks like Ali Modu Sheriff camp are in a reconciliation with the main group. I doubt if Tinubu would want to partner the likes of SAS or Bode George. Anyway, like you said it is assumption but should Tinubu decide to quit APC for PDP or a new party, lots of alignment and realignment will happen.

I know Tinubu to be a brilliant mind, full of wisdom and intelligence, but APC as presently controlled is out to humiliate him. The handwriting is on the wall...

All is about 2019 primary election and federal, but Tinubu I know will not join PDP maybe another party.

With Lagos, forget it he is still in power. Control Lagos, control 40% of the Nation.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

And the SE still lost, despite all its block-vote!
Is it until Biafra is created?

Their losing wont be the first nor would it be the last time Bro. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Go and sit inside a gutter oga.

There is nothing too special about tinubu or sw politics in general like you'll deceive yourselve going about shouting 'Sophistication.'

what the yorubas did last year by helping Buhari become presidnet the Igbos did many years back by helping Shjagari become president where even your god awolowo was soundly defeated yet you don't see us running around shouting sophistication.

This is simple arithmetics.

When it comes to politics, the north usually move in block and all they need to get the presidency is just one region from the south. They did it with the SE with Shagari and have done it again with the SW with Buhari so what is so special or sophisticated about you deluded lots?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Olabestonic001(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
mikki123:
We Yorubas are tired of Buhari government.. We build APC, AND I'M VERY SURE WE SHALL BE THE ONE TO DESTROY IT

Honestly, we must destroy it.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ipledge10(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
DanielPop:
Tinubu is a political weight no doubt but never a heavy weight. His precedent i understand very well but clearly it isn't a product of sound, logical and practical strategy but more of a strategy carried on the wings of graft and violence. No real brain. If he had applied brain, he would have been conscious of Law 1 in the 48 laws of power - "Never outshine the master."

Constantly reminding Buhari that it was Tinubu's benevolence that put him there has inspired fear and insecurity in Buhari. Tinubu has therefore become an enemy and a threat. So Buhari, in the power game, has to eliminate that threat Tinubu poses.

Secondly, Tinubu haven infringed on Law 1 has inspired Buhari and his henchmen to activate Law 15 "Crush your enemy totally." All great leaders know that a feared enemy must be crushed totally because if one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually breakout. The battle started as soon as Buhari won the election and will end when Tinubu is destroyed economically and thrown in jail.

As for Tinubu crossing over to PDP. Ask yourself, will hardcore PDP yield up their party to Tinubu? Let us assume for a moment that they will. It will be only to regain power using Tinubu like CPC used him. Once that is done, Tinubu will again come under the hammer. Why do i say this, he has infringed on Law 3 "Conceal your intentions." Every one knows that Tinubu is driven by insatiable lust for power and wont stop until he attains the ultimate prize. So, once your power intentions is known openly, adversaries will prepare their defense. Every political bed Tinubu steps into going forward will keep his bed partners on their toes planning to do him political mayhem after using him. Just like Buhari is doing.

So what is the way forward for Tinubu? Recoil back into prebendal politics to reclaim his "famed West" from the hands of "friends" that he oppressed while he held sway as Lord of the Manor, if he can. Those friends are now dining with Buhari who has wooed them using Law 12 "Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your victim". They are being deceived and manipulated at will by Buhari and his forces to betray and finally destroy Tinubu.

So can Tinubu regain the West? I say if he can because he has lost Ondo and will lose others....even Lagos if the forces against him play unlike Jonathan. They will!

But Tinubu can redeem himself in the eyes of the South. How, by deploying his "political machinery to ensure that PDP captures Edo State. If he does this, two things will happen. PDP will see a frenemy (Tinubu) that is useful and both will rub off on each other. PDP to power in Edo State. Tinubu - a message to Buhari that i am still the toughest. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Remember this Tinubu because you have nothing further to gain with Buhari!

Watch out in the coming months in this onslaught on Tinubu.

so there are still brilliant people on nairaland...This thread reminds me 2012/2013 Nairaland politics section

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tabaski: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Take it or leave it,hate him or like him. Jagaban is and will forever remain an enigma in Nigeria politics. He is an astute and experience politician. No politician today can stand shoulder to shoulder with him and I am one of his unapologetic loyalist. All hail jagaban of our time
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by kernel504(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't even understand you. Is the Abuja APC fighting Tinubu to protect the interest of the SS or SE? What concerns the SS and SE in this BTW? this is politics, forces aligns and realigns.

As far as I know, Buhari is very unpopular in SE and SS(though not hated), and being PDP stronghold, Tinubu's ACN bloc that controls SW and Benue state can forge a working partnership to face Buhari's group in 2019.

Which South East and South South? We won't like to align with Tinubu, let him continue with the North. I once said it, the SE & SS is more viable politically against the odd of West.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

Atiku has never been able to pull anything, anywhere in Nigeria, not even in the North!
If Atiku is the "best Hope" of an Ibo President, then l m not surprised that it is a mirage!

Cry me a river.

The Igbo will produce the president in the not too distant future if Nigeria remains, even the northerners know this.

The first Nigerian president was an Igbo man - Nnamdi Azikiwe.

The first military Head of State of Nigeria was an Igbo man - Aguiyi Ironsi aka Ironside.

No amount of hatred or bile from you can change that history.

selah.

If things continue the way we see them Atiku might do something big come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by anonimi: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
funmise007:
all i know is that if that man decided to quit Politics like OBJ lotsa people will see his relevance and start begging him to come back if i lie ask PDP

I am really sorry for you.
What do you think will happen if the man who CLAIMS his name is Bola Ahmed Tinubu is tried for corruption, tax evasion etc and JAILED?
What will happen?
Do you think that he can BRIBE judges again as he did in 2011
Just remember that no one is indispensable.
No one!!!

Freegift75:
Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs
Rotimi Jacobs, a senior advocate of Nigeria and [size=13pt]the Federal Government prosecuting counsel[/size] in the 13 count charge of false assets declaration trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki on Thursday said the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) was misled to discharge former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he was arraigned before it in November 2011.

From: www.saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error--rotimi-jacobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by kings09(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
@Rooney part grin grin grin
Keneking:
Ok...

What contribution did Mr. Tinubu bring to the party in the first instance?

- alphabet A-CPC (out of defunct CPC)
- he couldn't deliver the entire SW to Buhari
- best as "Regional Leader" and lacks qualities of a "National Leader"
- best home record is senator and two time governor of Lagos.
- never contested or secured VP or Presidential ticket in modern day Nigeria
- doesn't have the War Chest as Atiku or even Kwankwaso
- should quit if he wants - lost Kogi (governorship) and Ondo (governorship) on technical grounds.
- enjoy the free lunch served by Lagos (wife- Senator),daughter (Iya Oloja) among others.
- has VP slot, Fin Minister slot, in current administration
- without Rooney sorry Tinubu, APC would do very well.

Where is lalasticlala sef?

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
ipledge10:
this guy can sell Nigeria. grin grin
Lol, that's not true
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
tabaski:
[s]Take it or leave it,hate him or like him. Jagaban is and will forever remain an enigma in Nigeria politics. He is an astute and experience politician. No politician today can stand shoulder to shoulder with him and I am one of his unapologetic loyalist. All hail jagaban of our time[/s]

There is nothing too special about tinubu or sw politics in general like you'll deceive yourselve going about shouting 'Sophistication.'

what the yorubas did last year by helping Buhari become presidnet the Igbos did many years back by helping Shjagari become president where even your god awolowo was soundly defeated yet you don't see us running around shouting sophistication.

When it comes to politics, the north usually move in block and all they need to get the presidency is just one region from the south. They did it with the SE with Shagari and have done it again with the SW with Buhari so what is so special or sophisticated about you deluded lots?
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Deen77:

All is about 2019 primary election and federal, but Tinubu I know will not join PDP maybe another party.

With Lagos, forget it he is still in power. Control Lagos, control 40% of the Nation.

If the fulani hegemony want to cause a crisis in Lagos to finish your bat they can do it trust me.

The worst yorubas can do is to start another wild wild west operation wetie which will lead to tinubu's arrest which might lead him into drinking rat poison or being served abiola's remaining tea to drink. cheesy

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by kryptonian1987(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That is far from it. It means that they are not tied to ANY individual. Can you say if there is any ideology like Atikuism? Jonathanism? Buharism? The answer is no. People are ally to politicians based on convenience. In fact, we play politics of convenience at every point in time.

However, Tinubu hold on to his progressive ideology(as claimed) and has been pushing for progressive policies like Fiscal Federalism but unfortunately, we haven't seen such. Maybe, at the appropriate time we will evolve into ideological based politics.

Bina owei... please stop crying more than the bereaved! He got what he deserves! So allow him to lick his wound abeg!
I pray that what we are seeing (now) is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg submerging in Aso Villa grin

Next victim should be Rotimi Ameachi! For using my hard-earned NYSC state allawee to fund Buhari presidential campaign, whom I can never vote, not even in my dreams!
His own punishment will come like doctor's prescription....! make him no worry!!!
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Olabestonic001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is no entitlement in politics my brother. We supported the ascension of Saraki and Dogara to weaken APC NOT Tinubu as a person, that was politics. A weak APC is a blessing to PDP just like a divided PDP is the joy of APC. There shouldn't be emotional bitterness in politics.

However, politics has to do with alignment and realignment to fight a common adversary. The CPC/ANPP and some ungrateful "ACN" members sees Tinubu as a common enemy and Buhari a common project, the PDP has no problem with Tinubu but Buhari seeing that we want to dethrone him(politics), for Buhari's men to have their way, Tinubu will have to go down. This makes Buhari be the automatic adversary of Tinubu, hence, both PDP and Tinubu share common adversary. Why can't both come together and have a well defined understanding to protect their interest and face a common political adversary that enjoys powers of the State?

Bro, BAT is a politician and this is politics. #IStandWithBAT

I hope those filled with bigotry understands politics.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Are you crying for tinubu, or the man himself is crying?
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by snoopdg(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
In life, one person or group births a workable idea, not for their personal gains alone but for all, twist and turns, opportunity, luck and hard work make others profit from the birthed idea.

This piece from barcanista is plausible and projects the political efforts of senator tinubu, Tinubu should be grateful that he brought and idea that has brought a huge number of people into limelight, he is the winner in all. None of those stealing from his idea to humiliate him could pull off a landmark political stunts in their backyards but they have an APC platform upon which they can try phoney political stunts. It's part of the game and I urge tinubu to deal and thread carefully. He's dealing with wolves.

Good one from barcanista.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by samplegirl(f): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
This guy is looking for appointment with style.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by onifader10(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goke7:

This your smooth talk sounds interesting I must admit but its not as straightforward as you think, I don't think tinubu will move to pdp. He is likely to form a new party and may be the disgruntled folks in pdp will team up with him and then go on from there. Remember lots of disgruntled folks from pdp also moved to the APC. So we may have a situation where disgruntled folks from both the pdp and APC teaming up with tinubu on a new platform.

These are all assumptions bruv
bro I concur. Brother FFK may be among them, my thought sha.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lastpage: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

I have re-read my post and did not see ANYWHERE that l said or used the word SOPHISTICATION!

So, it appears that you are suffering from a "carry-over" disease of some sort.

If Yoruba being more sophisticated is giving you migrane and nightmares, you still have an option because the Yorubas are famed for being magnanimous: GET ADOPTED BY A YORUBA FAMILY..... and end your suffering once and for-all.
grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

I have re-read my post and did not see ANYWHERE that l said or used the word SOPHISTICATION!

So, it appears that you are suffering from a "carry-over" disease of some sort.

If Yoruba being more sophisticated is giving you migrane and nightmares, you still have an option because the Yorubas are famed for being magnanimous: GET ADOPTED BY A YORUBA FAMILY..... and end your suffering once and for-all.
grin grin

Lastpage!

How can any sane Igbo man get adopted into a yoruba family? lollzzz grin One should be moving forward not backwards.

You want to tell me that you have not heard your yoruba brothers beating their rusty chests all over the place claiming to be sophisticated just becuase Buhari is president? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Pr0gressive01(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
samplegirl:
This guy is looking for appointment with style.

Exactly.

He has no shame at all.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Swave4you(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That is far from it. It means that they are not tied to ANY individual. Can you say if there is any ideology like Atikuism? Jonathanism? Buharism? The answer is no. People are ally to politicians based on convenience. In fact, we play politics of convenience at every point in time.

However, Tinubu hold on to his progressive ideology(as claimed) and has been pushing for progressive policies like Fiscal Federalism but unfortunately, we haven't seen such. Maybe, at the appropriate time we will evolve into ideological based politics.

Sorry to digress-

Tinubu "held" on to his progressive ideology before 2011.

He pulled down that ideology the moment he entered the CPC/ANPP merger.

Greed always kills, no matter the motive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / Soludo Slashes Education Budget From ₦3.23 Billion To ₦1.1bn. Lawmakers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.