Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (31702 Views)

The List Of The 105 People In Lagos State With The Title Of Asiwaju / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale / “i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by vislabraye(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Olumaeme:
This is politics and it's all about interest, I don't have any pity for Tinubu in anyway, he has really tried and definitely no man would reign forever.

Tinubu is a very greedy man who has always worked for himself and his pocket, he always want to have the ultimate say everywhere he is, that's why the Defunct Ad broke up before he formed ACN

W all knew how FUNSHO WILLIAMS was grusomely murdered before Fashola became governor, as at that time, everyone knew that Fashola wouldn't have won FUNSHO in an election.

We all knew how Tinubu betrayed Nuhu Ribadu to support Jonathan in 2011 for his selfish gain the same guy he worked against in 2015 election.

We All knew how he frustrated Fashola's ministerial appointment by exposing all his budget and spending on the Lagos state website.

Take it or leave it, Fashola should be in the Senate as a former governor and not minister, fashola should have produced his successor but Tinubu's greed will not allow him, if you are to be fashola, would you still be loyal?

How can a man single handedly choose Senate president and speaker House of reps in a country of 170m+ people, after installing the governor of his state, his wife as senator and friends and associates as senators, house of reps members, house of Assembly, and even local council chairmen.

If APC has 2 leaders who are greedy as Tinubu on the party, I swear APC would have torn into pieces.

He Can go to hell, and maintain those numerous properties he has acquired in Lagos to himself.

Northerners has The number and trust me, they will always have their way!

Perfect !!!
Sometimes I wonder how Lagosians are. How can they allow one man control all the resources in the state ?
Even after leaving office, he still acquires properties and contracts. He uses his stooge and the obey him. This thing can't happen elsewhere. Yet people are praising him as their hero and comparing him to Awo. What has Tinubu done to better the lives of Yoruba people ? If you sound like this they will say it's because he defeated Gej in the poll.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tinubu betrayed the South.

He should either make a public apology to Jonathan/ Glorious Southerners or keep quiet

Tonyebarcanista

Una take oathe with am before?
Stop attaching sentiments to politics.
Wen he supported jonathan against buhari in 2011 where u?
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ratello:
You did an expository research on this subject @TonyeBarcanista, however I think Tinubu remain his own enemy because he wanted to have it all. He contributed more in cash and kind to the merger unfortunately, he failed to learn from history (Afonja/Gere Alimi, S.L Akintola/Ahmadu Bello, M.K.O Abiola/Shagari, IBB, Abacha romances) that it will end up in short changing. The Northern Elite class are naturally megolamaniacs politically. Too late for Tinubu as he will be cut to size soon.

Most of the persons fighting him are from d southwest.
I know u guys will be happy to see baba tinubu fail,cos he helped defeat ur heroe of thieves,but that aint gonna happen.

On tinubu i stand.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...

What contribution did Mr. Tinubu bring to the party in the first instance?

- alphabet A-CPC (out of defunct CPC)
- he couldn't deliver the entire SW to Buhari
- best as "Regional Leader" and lacks qualities of a "National Leader"
- best home record is senator and two time governor of Lagos.
- never contested or secured VP or Presidential ticket in modern day Nigeria
- doesn't have the War Chest as Atiku or even Kwankwaso
- should quit if he wants - lost Kogi (governorship) and Ondo (governorship) on technical grounds.
- enjoy the free lunch served by Lagos (wife- Senator),daughter (Iya Oloja) among others.
- has VP slot, Fin Minister slot, in current administration
- without Rooney sorry Tinubu, APC would do very well.

Where is lalasticlala sef?

No igbo politician dead or alive comes close BAT,
Stop hating, and start planing how an igboman will b a vp to his Hausa master in 2019 election,cos dats d closest u guys can attain. shey pdp na igbo party.

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Ratello: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
asamaigho:

Most of the people fighting him are from d southwest.
I know u guy will be happy to baba tinubu fail,cos he helped defeat ir heroe of thieves,bit that aint gonna happen.

On tinubu i stand.
Its not easy being a zombie, won't you agree with me? Your cross, carry it.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by step1: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chicken has come home to roast
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ratello:

Its not easy being a zombie, won't you agree with me? Your cross, carry it.

Politics is politics, its better we leave it as dat.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:
Well done Barca. Nice write up. I think defecting 2 PDP is the best option for Tinubu.

He is a dogged fighter. He will win his battles no doubt but............only in PDP.

Dats an impossibility.
He has principles. And besides dat would be a suicide mission for him, I cant imagine the great Tinubu in company of wike and bigmouth fayose
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:
Well done Barca. Nice write up. I think defecting 2 PDP is the best option for Tinubu.

He is a dogged fighter. He will win his battles no doubt but............only in PDP.

Dats an impossibility.
He has principles. And besides dat would be a suicide mission for him, I cant imagine the great Tinubu in company of wike and bigmouth fayose, that would mean "from grace to grace''.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by asamaigho(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
elmisti:
I stopped reading when I saw "power comes from God".....can sm1 patient enuf narrate d whole thing

Check genesis 1:1, it was simplified there in.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by hero2000: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
On Saturday, September 24, 2016, I wrote a piece on this platform titled APC Humiliation: Time For Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Consider PDP. In the piece, I made a passionate case for the leader of Ruling All Progressive Congress to switch over to the Umbrella side of the political divide after seeing the humiliation meted to his loyalists orchestrated by those that once benefited from his political benevolence in order to disgrace him. The most recent being the sham of Ondo APC governorship primary and the rejection of the APC Appeal Tribunal recommendation by the National Chairman of the party despite majority members of the National Working Committee present at the deliberation insisting on upholding the position of the Appeal tribunal. Barely 24 hours after the piece, His Excellency Asiwaju (Senator) Bola Ahmed Tinubu made a strong but patriotic call for his party's National Chairman to do the honorable thing by resigning.

To some people, Asiwaju Tinubu deserves whatever ill-treatment is coming his way simply because "he is too powerful as an individual" or "he should be tamed by fire by force". However, these individuals forget that power comes from God, and in any society, there will always be powerful citizens whose acquisition of power and influence could be attributed to factors such as show of benevolence, performance while in public office, intelligence, charisma or any other reasons. While it is no crime taming powerful individuals in society, such must be done according to laws, statutes and precepts of the society concerned.

In the Tinubu case, his acquisition of power was not due to sheer luck or something he attained overnight. For those that may not be aware, prior to 1999, Bola Tinubu was elected into the Senate to represent Lagos West Senatorial district in the Red Chamber in 1992 in the defunct Third Republic. After the June 12, 1993 Presidential election annulment which was arguably won by late businessman Chief MKO Abiola, Bola Tinubu along with other patriots formed the National Democratic Coalition(NADECO) to seek the restoration of Abiola's mandate that was freely given him by the Nigeria electorates. The struggle for the restoration led Asiwaju to flee to London in 1994 where he stayed on exile until 1998 after the death of Abacha and during the transition period that led to the fourth Republic which began in 1999. Tinubu stood for a cause even at a period when many politicians found it convenient to wine and dine with the military in order to satisfy the voices of both the stomach and pocket.

In 1998 Tinubu was elected Governor under Alliance for Democracy platform, the crises in AD led his faction to form the Action Congress of Nigeria. As the only AD/AC Governor between 2003 and 2007, Tinubu's performance was second to none, and he deployed his protege and exWorks Commissioner to Osun in 2007 where he defeated incumbent Olagunsoye Oyinlola. He also held his grip in Lagos by ensuring the victory of another protege Raji Fashola. Not forgeting the role and support he played to Comrade Adams Oshiomole of Edo and Rahman Mimiko (legal assistance) the Labour candidate in Ondo in 2007, ALL became successful. Not even the exit of strongman Atiku Abubakar from the ACN in 2010 deterred Jagaban, he went ahead to do a clean sweep of SW in 2011 with exception of Ondo state.

During the merger that formed APC, political observers would agree that the ACN bloc controlled by Tinubu brought more to the table more than the Buhari CPC bloc(which had only a poor Nasarawa state) and Modu Sheriff controlled ANPP bloc which had only Borno and Zamfara states. Yet, Tinubu allowed the CPC bloc to produce the Presidential Aspirant, while settling for a VP aspirant despite being the major contributor to the merger. It is a fact that without the ACN bloc, the CPC or CPC/ANPP wouldn't have won the Presidential election of 2015.

However, is is a shame that members of the CPC bloc led by President Buhari's men in connivance with the ANPP group(Oyegun) and ungrateful former beneficiaries of Tinubu's political magnanimity who are not politically relevant in their states in Southwest are out to humiliate and frustrate the man whom God used to shoot them to power through undemocratic and illegal means. For instance, APC Chairman John Oyegun has been in ANPP but has never won his polling booth in Edo state not to talk of producing Governor, Raji Fashola could not deliver his choice candidate in a free and fair APC Governorship primary in December 2014 despite being an incumbent, Kayode Fayemi could not win even his LGA in Ekiti state in his failed 2014 reelection bid despite enjoying incumbency, losing to Fayose in an historic 16-0, Amosun contested for Governor in 2007 under ANPP but was defeated by PDP Gbenga Daniel, it took his defection to ACN and adoption by Tinubu for him to win in 2011. The case is same with Ajimobi of Oyo state. Even President Buhari, despite his alleged popularity in the North has never delivered any Governor in his Katsina state nor his Kaduna political front prior to 2015. In fact, he has NEVER defeated any Northern Presidential candidate in Katsina state. Meanwhile, Tinubu has 100% record in delivering his candidates in Lagos state guber since 1999.

None of these people can stand shoulder to shoulder politically with Senator Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu, none of these men enjoy the popular support Tinubu enjoys. They couldn't even defeat his preferred candidate Mr. Segun Abraham in Ondo APC Governorship Primary but had to manipulate delegate list. Despite the manipulation, Akeredolu only won by slim margin. To show the popularity and acceptance of Tinubu. They are scared of conducting a rerun because the are aware that a rerun will deal a fatal blow on them in favor of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu candidate Mr Segun Abraham.

Though I am neither a member nor sympathiser of the ruling All Progressive Congress, I see an opportunity for patriotic Nigerians irrespective of party to take a position that insists on justice and sanity in our political environment, especially internal democracy within our parties. We are in a country where injustice has been tolerated for long and accepted as norm especially when victims of the injustice are not on our personal or political good books, this acceptance of undemocratic values has to be kicked out if we must sanitise of country and political space.

Like I submitted earlier, those against Bola Tinubu and want to bring him down must follow the accepted and democratic path otherwise, they are on a wild goose chase. Tinubu rose to the height that he is through consistent hardwork and mercies of the Almighty God, those that wishes to humiliate him must do so through hardwork and hoping for God's mercy. Anything short of that is an exercise in futility.

Finally, I reiterate my call for Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu to consider quitting the undemocratic and false progressive APC, and join hands with the PDP to help build a better country when power changes hands in 2019.

May God Bless Jagaban and Bless Nigeria

There is no doubt the stoutness of Tinubi's political weight. And much of what the writer's view is valid. But saying Amosun and Ajimobi lost in 2007 because they were not in ACN(and therefore under the umbrella of Tinubu) is NOT TRUE.

Obasanjo, with his do or die politics, was still president and thus the PDP 'must win' in those states. Adedibu of Ibadan was still alive then. So, do not over stretch the political influence of Jagaban.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by EternalTruths: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't even understand you. Is the Abuja APC fighting Tinubu to protect the interest of the SS or SE? What concerns the SS and SE in this BTW? this is politics, forces aligns and realigns.

As far as I know, Buhari is very unpopular in SE and SS(though not hated), and being PDP stronghold, Tinubu's ACN bloc that controls SW and Benue state can forge a working partnership to face Buhari's group in 2019.

You don't understand Nigeria politics yet

So you think the population of a divided SW and Benue is sufficient to face the Buhari's population of a divided SW/NE/NC and Complete NW.

This line of thinking, cost MKO his dream.

He needs the population of SS and SE to help him tilt the balance to his favour
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mrjo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ogas, nobody owe Jonathan or the South any apology for 2015. Politics was played and a particular people won, while others lost. Losers must move on and plan for next election while winners must be prepared to face the next battle.

PDP vs APC in 2015 has nothing to do with north vs south. Both are pan-Nigeria parties.
bt somebody's name was rubbished b4 the winner won
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:
[/color]

You don't understand Nigeria politics yet

So you think the population of a divided SW and Benue is sufficient to face the Buhari's population of a divided SW/NE/NC and Complete NW.

This line of thinking, cost MKO his dream.

He needs the population of SS and SE to help him tilt the balance to his favour

First of all, SS and SE are PDP's stronghold, Tinubu aligning with PDP gives him that leverage. He doesn't need to meet Ijaw Youth Council, Urhobo Progressive Union or Ohanaeze before he get adopted into SS and SE political calculation. Alliance with PDP gifts him that. For instance, Ojukwu endorsed Buhari in 2011 but it never helped CPC win Anambra or Nnewi simply because that axis is PDP stronghold as far as National politics Is concerned.

FYI, Buhari political stronghold is NW and part of NE but NOT NC. Even in the NE, his support is not massive. He only enjoys massive support in States like Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara etc.

As for SW, Tinubu controls 65-70% of the entire political structure and 80-90% APC structure. That's why they couldn't defeat his candidate except by fraud.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by samplegirl(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This girl is looking for disappointment with style.

BTW You people should keep hating while I keep doing my thing.

Lolz! I knew you as anti GEJ. Later you jumped boat. You stopped seeing anything good in APC and people associated with it. PDP became a rose. Now Jagaban is your role model.

Now coming to ask you, do you believe in political ideology? So because Jagaban seems to have been schemed out he will suddenly have a PDP ideology?

No wonder the elites never take the downtrodden serious because the downtrodden ain't serious in the first place.

Please tell me the American politician who crosscarpeted because he lost out.

Guy you disappo......... big time. So all these your write ups is nothing but for stomach infrastructure. Chai! Hunger! Hunger! Hunger! E no go better for you.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Firefire:

Thank you for this post.
Oro awon agba ni, bi o ba se lowuro, bo pe titi ase lo jo aale.
Cc: Anonimi Ajebuter Ajepako
E mo lu tu pebe, mo ri emo lo de, mo ri ori ologbo laate. grin cheesy
Emi o ti e rii ti BAT ro rara nitemi..
Eni a wi fun , oba je o gbo loro BAT
O ti gbagbe pe eniti o ba ta ara ile e lopo ko le rii ra no owon pada..
Ohun oju e wa loju e rii lowo gambari ajergoro..

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by elmisti(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
asamaigho:

Check genesis 1:1, it was simplified there in.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Fowobi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Firstly, the only constant in Politics is interest. prior to the merger Tinubu was a staunch Buhari critic especially in 2003 and 2007. In 2007 he was a strong campaigner of Atiku, in 2011 he tacitly supported Jonathan, in 2015 he neither supported Jonathan nor Atiku but Buhari. THAT IS POLITICS. It isn't played with emotions. For politicians, no enemity or friendship, Interests rules.

I am sure PDP won't mind surrendering Lagos, Osun and Oyo states to him especially.
I appreciate your write up and submission on Tinubu's matter. Very apt and true. For me I see Tinubu forming alliance to float new part to regain his supremacy in south-west. We are already smelling it. However my take is having national interest as priority over personal Interest.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by amodu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
May God bless you OP for this piece

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Zukerberg: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
I am not a politician per se but there is nothing politics does not affect especially in Nigeria at this very moment.Don't know if it had been like that before I was born.One thing the South-Yorubas,Igbos,Ijaws,Urhobo etc should not forget is that the North would not want anybody in the South to be politically strong like Tinubu in order for them not to be sidelined again as they were in 2011 when Tinubu decided to support Jonathan.They want to have stooges in the SW whom they can use to perpetuate themselves in power but they are making the greatest mistake of their lives because only idiots will not remember all the betrayals of the North against the South,not only Yoruba,they have done it to most of the ethnic groups in the South because the South had never been united.It is hightime the South comes together especially at this time.To err is human,to forgive divine.I know one thing that Fashola,Fayemi etc would be used at most 2 or 3 years and dumped and their eyes would open that they have bitten the fingers that helped them because of crumbs.Yoruba ronu and South ronu and come together.YOU ARE THE MOST EDUCATED AND LIBERAL BUT IT IS THAT EDUCATION THAT IS MILITATING AGAINST ALL OF US.WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND THINK OR ELSE YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT IN ANY WAY UP TO YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by leavegoodbehind(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tinubu has not seen anything yet, this is just Genesis, b4 we get to revelation, let be watching
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by irepsuccess: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tinubu betrayed the South.

He should either make a public apology to Jonathan/ Glorious Southerners or keep quiet

Tonyebarcanista
can u pls give a reason y he shud apologise?
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tectonotimes: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Oceemo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
MosesNG:
People seems to forget the fighting abilities of Tinubu. His track records says it all. This is someone who had stood up to military dictatorship, OBJ, and GEJ at every turn and clime. He always comes out tops. To all of you ranting about how he deserves what he gets, you all can continue and I pray God gives you long life to witness what is about to be unraveled. If Buhari, who has never won any election in the three times he contested feels he has what it takes, he also should continue. The dog that will get lost will not hear the sound of the whistle. Taking down a opposition requires planning, which I'm sure Tinubu is doing as we all rationalize here. He has done it severally, its his past time, its his way of life, a political gladiator, a schemer, a juggernaut. Buhari's own is a walk in the park. You all should know this, the enemies of this government aren't only the politicians but also the suffering masses and Tinubu knows where to exploit.
Have been reading comments since the first page I just said let me do my voicing in your write up. This a very nice one, I love Tinubu style of politics that I have 2 dream about him that guy is pro in politics

nice writeup @Tonye I don't know y some GROUP of people will not drop sentiment and bigotry, that's not politics politics as @Tonye has said is just for interest as it suits u. not when I do my thing and u inside ur licking roof house and be typing I have betray this and that. Nobody owes any REGION anything. Been proud only makes THOSe guys look so foolish.

My problem is that I this GUYs so daft that d have not been reading history.

A beg JAGABAN u b my man come rain come shine. In fact na u want been make me like this unholy alliance.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by olawonder(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
I love BAT forever!
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Hemanwel(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Pr0gressive01:
I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children be starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president. As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak). cheesy

Abiola the yoruba aere onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity. cheesy cheesy

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. cheesy cheesy cheesy Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped. grin

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom. cheesy

selah cool
This is about the best post I have read on this thread.More ink to your pen,bro!
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by kayzat: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
12bolakale:
Mr cannister or whatever is your name, Buhari always win in most northern state and won kastina in 2011. First it was Saraki now its oyegun, fashola, amosun and ajimobi. Tinubu influence is fading in Yoruba land. he should nor try Bukola Saraki again if not ....... let's wait and ceee

Firstly , count Ajimobi out of your list . As for Fashola and fayemi , the two of them joined together have no structure or anything to in place to make anything possible in their states .

The only person in control of his state's politics is Amosun and trust to neutralize Amosun is a very easy job in 2019.

As for Ondo, APC will definitely be defeated in that state .

Oshiomole is 100% with Tinubu and I don't see okorocha joining the elrufai groups because of his own ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by kayzat: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

First of all, SS and SE are PDP's stronghold, Tinubu aligning with PDP gives him that leverage. He doesn't need to meet Ijaw Youth Council, Urhobo Progressive Union or Ohanaeze before he get adopted into SS and SE political calculation. Alliance with PDP gifts him that. For instance, Ojukwu endorsed Buhari in 2011 but it never helped CPC win Anambra or Nnewi simply because that axis is PDP stronghold as far as National politics Is concerned.

FYI, Buhari political stronghold is NW and part of NE but NOT NC. Even in the NE, his support is not massive. He only enjoys massive support in States like Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara etc.

As for SW, Tinubu controls 65-70% of the entire political structure and 80-90% APC structure. That's why they couldn't defeat his candidate except by fraud.

Tinubu will not chicken out from APC . he will stay and defeat those ganging up against him.

Let's start analysing them state by state and you will see they are no match at all.

Fashola - Lagos . Even as a sitting governor he couldn't erect any reasonable structure to challenge Tinubu in Lagos state . Is it now that Ambode and Tinubu are together that he think he can do anything meaningful ?

Fayemi - Ekiti : This is the most clueless of them all . A sitting governor with all his education in war strategy and was beating black and blue by a semi illiterate fayose and his motor park goons.

Amosun -Ogun : Amosun is the only one among them that is in control of the party machinery in his state and a sitting governor . rescuing the party from him will definitely not be easy but Tinubu's group is already putting a new structure together in Ogun state and Osoba is back in the fold, talks are ongoing with OGD , Kashamu and Adebutu group to wrestle power from Amosun in 2019 .

Aketi - Ekitu, The result of the forthcoming gubernatorial election will further expose him the more . UNLESS the party is able to reach a concrete agreement with Tinubu group, he will be lucky to get 3rd position this time again.

Ajimobi - Oyo , To the best of my knowledge , Ajimobi is still with Tinubu 100% . The current minister from his state is his arch enemy and he never hide his loyalty to Tinubu.

Aregbesola, - Osun : 100% Tinubu boy.
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by AndasonYhu: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2016
'strike when your enemy least expected' sun tzu
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by lanreni: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mrjo:
that guy is nt a wailer rather a green snake in green grass
LOL!
Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by otunba1donly(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
wonder why pple are wailing.our Asiwaju understands the game and has moved on .just expect his next line of action.He remains a light in these country and will continue to shine ,A man for all seasons.if u dont know him try and get close and know him better.

1 Like

Re: POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by sshegzzyy: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pr0gressive01:
I don't know why yorubas will never learn, it beats me how they go about beating their chests shouting 'Sophistication' while everything is pointing to the contrary.

Benjamin Adekunle took his hatred for Igbos to another level during the civil war when he went about shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra while the hausa/fulani were watching. After using him, they disgraced him out of the army without any benefits such that he was looking for small contracts to feed himself before he died. At some point, his son was begging for donations to be made to take him to just Ghana for treatment. We are not even talking of taking him to the USA, Germany or UK oo, just to ordinary Ghana that we can trek into he could not afford it.

Obafemi Awolowo was also used by the hausa/fulani to wage the war against Igbos were he suggested that Biafran children be starved which lead to the death of so many. Awolowo was hoping that the hausa/fulani would compensate him by supporting him to become president but it only turned out he had been used and dumped. The northerners threw all their support behind their son Shagari and Awolowo was never president. As though this was not enough, Babangida was about to arrest Awolowo(which would have been the second time the northerners would be arresting him if it had happened) and to avoid this disgrace, Awolowo had to commit suicide by drinking poison(I think Ratak). cheesy

Abiola the yoruba aere onakankanfo thought that he had the north all behind him only for them to cancel his electoral victory and throw him in prison. The hausa/fulani still went ahead to serve him a very special tea which he drank and died. They went a step further by dispatching his wife Kudirat to join him in eternity. cheesy cheesy

This brings us down to Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka BAT- jagajaga borgu. Like FFK said, Buhari is the spirit clearly behind Tinubu's woes. The hausa/fulani are out to destroy Tinubu and reduce him to one of those agberos running around Lagos shouting 'owomida' at the top of their voices. cheesy cheesy cheesy Again, another yoruba leader has been used and is being dumped. grin

I keep wondering why yorubas continue to mistake treachery for sophistication and cowardice for wisdom. cheesy

selah cool
hmmm food for thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi / Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.