Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize (36922 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by GdexFolami(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
icebebe:
Who u epp?
e go epp u pursue ur own dream too,u hear?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by crazygod(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very matured answers.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by jordinsparkles(f): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Okiemute!!!! I salute you. kiss
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Missmossy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lot of zeal in Okiemute, most people felt Elizabeth would win though. Its not easy i must confess, watched it almost every weekend.

Nothing good comes easy though, big ups to get the criticism they get only makes them better but anyone who isn't strong would be affected.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by charijee(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! So happy for her.....she was my course mate back then in school.....

Proudly lincomsite
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
intbizoil:
Invest in mmm and get 30% of it
You never hear say that thing na Ponzi scheme undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Zellie: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
Its just a pity that I didn't watch a single episode this year.
you didnt miss much
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
OnyeIbo:

You never hear say that thing na Ponzi scheme undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
the only ponzi scheme paying over a year
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Talk2Bella(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Did she say she will not change cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Kiddominant(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Make i hear say she no buy iPhone 7 use am dey iyanga join with the car she won, I know how they behave.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by teebillz: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
smiley I so much love this girl, all her performances were just electric! She deserved to win, congrats, hope you make it big

I have chosen to fall in love with you.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by IamOpemipo(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Wickedness grin
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by aalangel(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
MTN pays the money as salary for 12 months. She'll not get it in bulk.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
But no way! I will not allow fornication to happen. God is against it!
enemy of progress! leave dat room. lol...

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by daxon001(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
olaolulazio:
Iyaaaaaa miiiiii ooooooo
Okiemute opened her mouth wide like person Toto while singing that song.. Very inspiring song even tho I didn't hear d lyrics well.
Nairalanders can spew rubbish sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by GuDErboY(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
Na change bro......Chanji!!!
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by elskillful: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote authorYeligray VERY GOOD BUT DON'T FORGET THE POOR. where the poor dey."money matter dem no dey judge"
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by cyber5(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
My sister in the Lord remember that Malachi 3: 8-11 talks about Tithes and Offerings.

Remember to pay your tithe, yes pay your tithe at my church and remember to epp me because i always voted for you, yes i voted for you even though na mouth i take vote.... cheesy

Jesus, my spell checker no recognise Tithe. :*
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by iamliwake(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Go use am do mmm and double ur hustle! ! coolGo use am do mmm and double ur hustle! !
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by ameh99: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Another flop just like the rest...she will end up doing one track and she is history just like every other project fame winner
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by mickool(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congratulations girl. Higher higher
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Preciousseed(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
Funny art thou!
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by philemonemenike(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
till counting.....
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
ennyhola:
grin
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Jackossky(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:

You are not alone bro
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

na so she talk.. maybe she be rock

money is unchangeable changer
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by shugacane(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
mtn try 4 her face within ds few weeks ..i remember how ugly she used 2 be grin grin grin
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
iamliwake:
Go use am do mmm and double ur hustle! ! coolGo use am do mmm and double ur hustle! !

what's mmm ? ..is it a business venture or gambling like?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Talk2Bella(f): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
carmag:

na so she talk.. maybe she be rock

money is unchangeable changer

grin grin grin
Everyone changes o
With or without money
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

grin grin grin Everyone changes o With or without money
but money gives a rapid transformation. ..faster than lightning lol
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Talk2Bella(f): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
carmag:

but money gives a rapid transformation. ..faster than lightning lol

Faster than light and sound grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.