Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Austria Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austria Visa (1308 Views)

I Need Austria Visa But... / Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Visa by JPuppy: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Please what are the requirements for Austria Student Visa do i need to understand German before i could enroll for any Austria University?
Re: Austria Visa by smoothman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
Please i really need your assistance.Am about travelling to Austria and as been told i will be staying with a relative who will come and pick me up at the port of Entry,He is working in a company.And he promised to get me a job when i get there,
I have gone to a travel Agent and she requested 500k,Payment after visa is out and confirmed.
I will be travelling with a Month Visa, I want to know whether it is posoble for him to get me my papers needed so as not to be an illegal immigrant.
Please i really need your assistance.Hope reading from you

Best Regards And God Bless
Re: Austria Visa by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
smoothman:

Hello Nairalanders,
Please i really need your assistance.Am about travelling to Austria and as been told i will be staying with a relative who will come and pick me up at the port of Entry,[/b]He is working in a company.[b]And he promised to get me a job when i get there,
I have gone to a travel Agent and she requested 500k,Payment after visa is out and confirmed.
I will be travelling with a Month Visa, I want to know whether it is posoble for him to get me my papers needed so as not to be an illegal immigrant.
Best Regards And God Bless

Is the person ur relative or somebody else is arranging this for u?
Re: Austria Visa by smoothman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
yES THE PERSON IS MY RELATIVE AND HAVE INVITED HIS SON OVER,BUT RIGHT NOW THE SON IS WORKING IN SWEDEN, I REALLY NEED YOUR FRANK ADVICE
Re: Austria Visa by viaro: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
J-Puppy:

Please what are the requirements for Austria Student Visa do i need to understand German before i could enroll for any Austria University?

A visit to the official website at vfs-austria.co.in is your starting point. Second-hand info is your last resort.
Re: Austria Visa by viaro: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
smoothman:

Please i really need your assistance.Am about travelling to Austria and as been told i will be staying with a relative who will come and pick me up at the port of Entry,He is working in a company.And he promised to get me a job when i get there,

This doesn't sound good. If I were you, I'd keep my money, because 500k is a lot of doh for a month's visa! However, that is not the end of the whole story - juts try sourcing around for good info that may benefit you so you know where you doh is going to.
Re: Austria Visa by smoothman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
I HAVE MADE ENQUIRES AND ACCORDING TO WHAT SHE SAID, NO PAYMENT TILL VISA IS OUT, I KNOW HER HOUSE AND SHE HAVE SENT MORE THAN 20 GUYES AND LADIES TO EUROPE, BOTH SWIZZ
SO DO TRY GIVING ME MORE INFO,
THANKS

I APPRECIATE
Re: Austria Visa by viaro: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
I tried to comment on this in the other thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338151.0.html#msg4740234
Re: Austria Visa by OAM4J: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ smoothman
read my comment on your main thread.
Re: Austria Visa by OAM4J: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
J-Puppy:

I think you are confused. You were asking question about sweden, now you open another thread for Austria. Sort yourself out 1st.
Re: Austria Visa by smoothman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
OAM4J@

Please do Let me know were the main thread is,
Also tell me, How easy do you think one could get a working Permit,,,,,and also compare between this two papers, Working Permit And Resident Permit,
which of them is more easier to get, And can you use a Working Permit of Europe to Travel to U.S.A

Hope to read from you too Nairaland Family

(1) (Reply)

Top Countries To Live In For Africa 2013 / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Traveling Abroad For Masters Without IELST Or Any English Proficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.