Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,550 members, 7,958,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina (53033 Views)

Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Top 10 Most Powerful Animal Bites / Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by philemonemenike(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
so what about the snake, after everything.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by purpledandelion: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
She pissed on the snake, how is that spiritual?
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by cminca: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
WHAT KIND STORY IS THIS
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by GdexFolami(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
my guy laugh wan tear my belle. That guy funny die
abi oh lolz
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by TheNathan(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
shocked of all places the snake chose the cockpit *lalasticlala come and see*
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Teniolasmart:
lasticlacla be rushing to trend now............................this should make front page..........................but where d pix na
What do you want to see in the pix?
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by sherlock229(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
The snake just want to French kiss her vagina.....rip woman
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Teniolasmart: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Manueleee:
What do you want to see in the pix?
at least d woman na
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Anasviv: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Zikavirus:
wow, poor snake couldn't help his erection.....,

.......jus like mine now.
lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by ReachHard: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2016
KENYA AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by huntax(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Teniolasmart:
lasticlacla be rushing to trend now............................this should make front page..........................but where d pix na
I might be late to this troll worthy comment,but u sir,are not the sharpest tool in the box. A peasant farmer, who thought a snake biting his wife was a spiritual attack,took his wife to a herbalist instead of a hospital and you still have the weak gumption to ask of a picture?

I'm really laughing at you here in snake bite

1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by jadon147(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Why Cant she wait for his husband...see what she has puuting her husband into.....ndi mmadu sef bt wait oo wia is de woman nd where is husband
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Over 47,000 views all for VAGINA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught / SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.