Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Contribution For Reviving The Economic System - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Contribution For Reviving The Economic System (253 Views)

Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Contribution For Reviving The Economic System by Xz11z4u(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
The course of Nigerian Economic recession is lack of a concrete foundation under the structure that built the Economic system of this country, My plan or Idea is not to stop the building from falling but to raise a standard pillars that can hold the wall before forming a strong and concrete foundation with solid financial strategy and transparent political policy which will diversify the Economic system through exploitation of our great Human and Natural resources to create business opportunities which will provide revenue allocation and promote local and foreign Investment in the country...
The three pillars that can tackle and revive the Economic system of this country are:-
(1) Innovation
( 2) Production
( 3) Infrastructures
This pillars are classify according to their potentials base on Human and Natural resources to harness the Economic development of this country, by stepping into Human capital Investment which involved the use of human Idea,talent and skills to initiate a strong Economic strategy that can withstand any political policy...
At this juncture it is pressing and important for this Administration to support and encourage the Investment in human ideas that will create job opportunities and self-improvement by giving loans through the government social intervention programme to local traders,business women and small business enterprises.. I suggests government should give loans to promote businesses like:-
1. Provision store business
2. Food stuff business
3. Cooking business
4. Frying business
5. Barbeque business
6. Fish and meat business
7. Livestock business
8. Vegetables and spices business
9. Fresh Fruits business
10. Cooking oil business
I believe by supporting and providing this small scale business with necessary help they want will boost the local market which is the root of our Economic Foundation...

(1) (Reply)

UN Warns Against Manipulation Of Delayed Somalia Elections / Religion / Change Begins With Me, Olukayode Fadairo (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.