Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) (22007 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
raphealolami:
There is a name that is above every other name.

JESUS is the name.
Its God name not Jesus name.

Jesus peace be upon him is just like Adam peace be upon him.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah n'ko?

raphealolami:

JESUS is the name.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by fxskye: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:
I have said it before. Sunusi is trying to Christianize Kano and Nigeria itself. First we saw him with pope and now the plan is being finalized with archbishop in England. Muslims wake up. grin grin How a typical Christian is brainwashed in the church by fake pastors.

I like your write up men! Christienize indeed..................If it's other way round, all media would been filled up with prints. lol

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just love this man very wise nd well educated
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by alerabson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:
I don't understand dis man o.. first d pope nw d archbishop

is he planing to convert?
nothing like conversion. There is good understanding between the leaders of the two religion, what left is the followers to understand there differences and make the world a better place.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by illyg: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
This man should be watched closely because he is trying to Christianize this Nigeria. We will not accept.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Anglovel: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
So dat his billion pounds in d UK banks can be kept a secret from Nigerians. But d truth will out someday. . U will see

stsinner:

he is a liberal muslim from a liberal background. I still remember when he(as then cbn gov) was invited by NASS to explain introduction of islamic banking,he told the public he went to a catholic school & can recite rosary by heart.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by basingstoke: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dem pursue una from Afghanistan ?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by stsinner: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anglovel:
So dat his billion pounds in d UK banks can be kept a secret from Nigerians. But d truth will out someday. . U will see

i dont see the connection bro. The bishop neither works for british banks nor does he work for british PM
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by billyG(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emir sanusi is trying to islamise uk~CAN

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by deliveryboy: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Islam haters won't like this. Most Nigerian pastors cannot meet these kind of people because they have a terrible reputation.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sanusi is Sunni Islam majority. No christainization whatever here.

Muslims pls don't make me laugh here grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by cminca: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
HAVE CANTERBURY STOPPED The GAY PRACTICE ?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by PontusPilate: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

Lolz
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by caye(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Did anyone of you notice that the Emir visited the Archbishop in HIS PALACE? Doesn't that make the archbishop a KING also. And remember, the vatican is a palace also. What's the point of my rant? Fela, in reminiscing about the sorry spiritual state of the black man said,' archbishop dey enjoy,pope dey enjoy, imam sef dey enjoy' , Black people, let's think. We've been fooled for 500years. Is that not enough.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by ojdollars(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
raphealolami:

JESUS is the name.

This is just an example of pure Ignorance. Did he went to see the bishop to seek Jesus? Why try to stir up your own type of religious controversy? Before the name Christianity was coined in Antoich, Syria. People were worshipping God in all manner of ways. Stop this religious supremacy, I'm a Christian from Warri, state of Delta and I say it's uncalled for... Your comment...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
lafuria1:
Islamization agenda, don't be deceived.
How? Did he want to get permission before he starts your claim proper...Tell me, you are not high on some local weed
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by LoveDecay(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
ojdollars:

This is just an example of pure Ignorance. Did he went to see the bishop to seek Jesus? Why try to stir up your own type of religious controversy? Before the name Christianity was coined in Antoich, Syria. People were worshipping God in all manner of ways. Stop this religious supremacy, I'm a Christian from Warri, state of Delta and I say it's uncalled for... Your comment...

You dey look mumu. If you wan go church go church, you wan go mosque go. leave others alone.

I dey hail the short man of Kaduna for his pro - liberal policies. down with the conservative, extremist and IPOB grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by OldEagle: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
stsinner:

he is a liberal muslim from a liberal background. I still remember when he(as then cbn gov) was invited by NASS to explain introduction of islamic banking,he told the public he went to a catholic school & can recite rosary by heart.
be deceiving your self, keep your enemies closer, create a grandeur all is well in Nigeria, it's called damage control!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by stsinner: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
OldEagle:
be deceiving your self, keep your enemies closer, create a grandeur all is well in Nigeria, it's called damage control!!!
i never knew that a bishop in far away uk is an enemy sanusi must keep closer. Some people just looking for story where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

Quite the opposite; he is apparently planning to recruit them to lead Friday prayers at the Abuja and Kano Central Mosques, as part of the overall agenda to Islamise Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by omonnakoda: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
stsinner:

Which Catholic school??
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Nasman(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
stsinner:

This is not liberal vs conservative talks.
But one thing am very sure of that is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is not liberal and doesn't in any way represent the liberal ideology.
However, Sanusi is hardcore a Conservative Monarch.
You can't be liberal and think you are going to preside over the affairs of the powerful Kano Emirate Council. Hold a very high position in the Shari'a Commission of Nigeria. And hold the second position after Sultan of Sokoto in the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic affairs.
A liberal driven individual can't have this portfolio.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by tectonotimes: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by jfizle247(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Titheman:

grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by jfizle247(m): 5:08am On Sep 28, 2016
stsinner:

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by davidif: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Fantastic picture. At least a bright spot in Naija.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by DMLords: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2016
toyetade:

Bit this is good for world peace and the way we see people in the other religion. All the followers of the Emir will now see Christians as friend now

All the followers of Sanusi who are hostile to other religions are not on the internet. Lol
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by todaynewsreview: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
DMLords:

All the followers of Sanusi who are hostile to other religions are not on the internet. Lol

hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igwe Nnewi Visits California To Celebrate 50 Years On The Throne. / Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Emmanuel Ikechukwu Umeonyirioha Becomes Oxford's First Igbo Language Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.