Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido (23158 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by yaki84: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so. this ex-gov is really a big fool, he dont even know what he is saying, na dis kind fool, pdp want to present as their president, what did he do for 8yrs to raise capital for jigawa, except to wait for fed. allocation. or did ineffectual buffoon regime were able to raise capital? except from oil when it was above $100 and wasted it on importation and kept d rest in their pocket, and also wasted our foreigh reserve from $47b to $30b within 5yrs.
buhari has wasted foreign reserve from 31b dolls to 24b dolls within 1yr, nothing to show for it.
Abi gej steal all d oil wells too?
Take it or leave it BUHARI is A THIEf, common CRIMINAL.

6 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by sammyj: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Recession that crazy people like you contributed too. Abeg park well old man!!! angry shocked
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Kosy79(f): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buahri is incompetent and unready for this leadership all he cares for is oil. i know that he is confused already but let him hand over to another person even if is APC member or his fellow northerner cos d poor people are working their butt off to eat for d day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Billygee2u: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
geostrata:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

we knew right from when he was sworn-in...selecting his ministers exposed him, presenting budget nailed him!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by tonaydo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
no be for my mouth dem go hear say king mess

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by chukist: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so. this ex-gov is really a big fool, he dont even know what he is saying, na dis kind fool, pdp want to present as their president, what did he do for 8yrs to raise capital for jigawa, except to wait for fed. allocation. or did ineffectual buffoon regime were able to raise capital? except from oil when it was above $100 and wasted it on importation and kept d rest in their pocket, and also wasted our foreigh reserve from $47b to $30b within 5yrs.
a
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people are just dullards like our dear president.....* A president that it took 4weeks plus to enter into Azo rock and assume his duties or it is a president who took 6 good wasted months on foreign trips that didn't benefit his government before he came up with the list of his technocrats ministers that even National Assembly said some of them don't know their works....A president that gave housing and power to a man who has never had passed records of being in an office that controls such.....But some people will come here blaming. Past Administration...zombieeees wake up and know your problems Some people are just dullards like our dear president.....* A president that it took 4weeks plus to enter into Azo rock and assume his duties or it is a president who took 6 good wasted months on foreign trips that didn't benefit his government before he came up with the list of his technocrats ministers that even National Assembly said some of them don't know their works....A president that gave housing and power to a man who has never had passed records of being in an office that controls such.....But some people will come here blaming. Past Administration...zombieeees wake up and know your problems Some people are just dullards like our dear president.....* A president that it took 4weeks plus to enter into Azo rock and assume his duties or it is a president who took 6 good wasted months on foreign trips that didn't benefit his government before he came up with the list of his technocrats ministers that even National Assembly said some of them don't know their works....A president that gave housing and power to a man who has never had passed records of being in an office that controls such.....But some people will come here blaming. Past Administration...zombieeees wake up and know your problems

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Billygee2u: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
yaki84:

buhari has wasted foreign reserve from 31b dolls to 24b dolls within 1yr, nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people are just dullards like our dear president.....* A president that it took 4weeks plus to enter into Azo rock and assume his duties or it is a president who took 6 good wasted months on foreign trips that didn't benefit his government before he came up with the list of his technocrats ministers that even National Assembly said some of them don't know their works....A president that gave housing and power to a man who has never had passed records of being in an office that controls such.....But some people will come here blaming. Past Administration...zombieeees wake up and know your problems Some people are just dullards like our dear president.....* A president that it took 4weeks plus to enter into Azo rock and assume his duties or it is a president who took 6 good wasted months on foreign trips that didn't benefit his government before he came up with the list of his technocrats ministers that even National Assembly said some of them don't know their works....A president that gave housing and power to a man who has never had passed records of being in an office that controls such.....But some people will come here blaming. Past Administration...zombieeees wake up and know your problems Some people are just dullards like our dear president.....* A president that it took 4weeks plus to enter into Azo rock and assume his duties or it is a president who took 6 good wasted months on foreign trips that didn't benefit his government before he came up with the list of his technocrats ministers that even National Assembly said some of them don't know their works....A president that gave housing and power to a man who has never had passed records of being in an office that controls such.....But some people will come here blaming. Past Administration...zombieeees wake up and know your problems

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by chukist: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is it not obvious that Buhari 1yr in office has brought highest suffering compare to the PDP 16yrs in power? Nigeria! See what w have caused ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by GuDErboY(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Unlike previous leaders, buhari is not interested in embezzling public funds for his private pocket. Dats only thing i like abnout him...
How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by GuDErboY(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
geostrata:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

we knew right from when he was sworn-in...selecting his ministers exposed him, presenting budget nailed him!!! grin grin
Ma niggèr!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by khalids: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

Thank you my bother.....Apart from that, if he loves Nigeria so much, why does he not just tell us how we can get out of this mess, or is he waiting till election time.....

If that be the case then he is not patriotic and does not deserve to be president either....
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by origima: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fools are supporting the cacophony of the looter.The same sule who ate the food of the weaker and contributed to the quagmire this nation is facing today is commenting about a president who is cleansing the mess of the past.Vote or support anything Pdp to your peril
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Splashme: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
VampireeM:
He is not just incompetent but also has no iota of leadership skills and management... Always blaming others except himself for his incompetence and shortcomings... His govt keeps making noise on how we will diverse our economy away from oil meanwhile he is using the small dollars we have to search for oil this recession period meanwhile Nigerian economy is on standstill

#ConfusedGovt angry ¿
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by YungJo207(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls oo....when this old fool was a governor of his state what did he do?

Sometimes I wonder how this past politheifcians come out to accuse Buhari,when they were in power they did nothing and all of a sudden because they smell EFCC they now accuse Buhari...nawa ooo make pot sef dey call charcoal black.

And some fools,idiot,nonsense and senseless Nigeria will say they are right.Buhari is this Buhari is that and their mate are taking advantage of everything and counting million everyday.

In as much as it going to hurt this country I think military rule is the best,make I see any foolish politheifcian wen go make noise.
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Charly68: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Well Buhari is incompetent because he has failed to jail you before now upon all you diverted from Jigawa state. If not you won't be running mouth from kuje prison against a sitting president who is trying to do his best in clearing the mess your party left behind. Walahi Baba should wake up to jail some of these arrogant thieves.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Reference(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very incorrect by Lamido. Buhari was not elected to revive the economy, he was elected to fight corruption and he is doing a better job than all of his predecessors.

Now whether we need those competencies right now is another matter. Whether it was the principal need of Nigeria is yet another matter. And whether it will be the principal need of Nigeria by 2019, 2020 or 2030 is yet another matter. These were not Buhari's fault but the electorate. Until we understand that government is a service station like a bank or restaurant and politicians and government people are servants, tellers, chefs, waiters we will continue to wallow in abject misery for their competencies donot include that of anticipating choice. They can cook and serve you a good meal. They cannot choose from the menu to satisfy your palette. For it is pointless seeking Chinese pringles, lamb chops in sweet and sour sauce from Iya Basira. Why people expect economic sagacity from this goveroent beats my imagination. Nigerians should swallow their ignorance and stop blaming the chef, it is they who have made wrong choices.

It is the crass ignorance of Nigerians killing this country not Buhari. They know next to nothing about how democracy and governance works and how to make it work for them that is why sentiments of all sorts occupy the political space. Lamido should just shut it and sit down. If he wants to heip Nigeria he should start a civic apolitical enlightenement campaign because his people need it badly.

The light at the end of this sad tunnel is that this might kickstart the long awaited ideology based politicking where parties take up left or right spaces across the spectrum of the socio-economic landscape just as you have in the developed world.
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by geostrata(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
GuDErboY:
Ma niggèr!!!!!

Boss i hail o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Reference(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
celestialAgent:
I bought a Tiger blade #20 yesterday undecided

The recession is real lipsrsealed

Ha. Hope you're not planning to slash your wrists in the tub....even suicide is becoming more expensive....

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Hiploko(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sasuwa:
recesssion caused by your party and you are here blaming buhari for trying to fix it
akwu*ya. So his party also caused the 1984 recession?

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by daniska3yaro(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You're asking what lamido did in jigawa..and you're calling him a fool..
My friend atimes silence is golden..if you don't have info don't come on forum to fool yourself.

See y they call you zombies...
tnks bro for saving him from my hands,my people perish because of lack of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Hiploko(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
khalids:

Thank you my bother.....Apart from that, if he loves Nigeria so much, why does he not just tell us how we can get out of this mess, or is he waiting till election time.....

If that be the case then he is not patriotic and does not deserve to be president either....
since when did Khalid start loving Jesus Wonders shall never end.... He is now your brother because of Buhari but if riot starts now he will be the first you will slaughter... Smh... Anyway! HAPPY RECESSION( 2nd recession in our history ni o)

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by lafuria1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
yaki84:

GEJ meet $45bn foreign reserve and left 31bn dollars where oil was $100 per barrel.

The reserve was used to support importation, and foreign currency demand, make the exchange rate lower.
Help your self by Googling how much gej meet and how much he left.
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by ificatchmodeh: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
daniska3yaro:
tnks bro for saving him from my hands,my people perish because of lack of wisdom.

wink

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Johnsinia(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
YungJo207:
Pls oo....when this old fool was a governor of his state what did he do?

Sometimes I wonder how this past politheifcians come out to accuse Buhari,when they were in power they did nothing and all of a sudden because they smell EFCC they now accuse Buhari...nawa ooo make pot sef dey call charcoal black.

And some fools,idiot,nonsense and senseless Nigeria will say they are right.Buhari is this Buhari is that and their mate are taking advantage of everything band counting million everyday.

In as much as it going to hurt this country I think military rule is the best,make I see any foolish politheifcian wen go make noise.

how many millions have you counted? or are your not part of the mates? need I also remind you that Buhari is part of the past, what did he do then? is Gej also the cost of recession during Buhari military regime? can't you see that this dude of a president is a total failure having been tried before and is failing again. So all this crap of the past govt causing recession is just to deceive foools and hide under incompetency

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by celestialAgent(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Reference:

Ha. Hope you're not planning to slash your wrists in the tub....even suicide is becoming more expensive....
Suicide is not my portion...

No matter how hard the recession, I will never be enormously affected IJN...

smiley smiley

I can lend u the blade in case you need it to reduce the cost of suicide smiley

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by YungJo207(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Johnsinia:
how many millions have you counted? or are your not part of the mates? need I also remind you that Buhari is part of the past, what did he do then? is Gej also the cost of recession during Buhari military regime? can't you see that this dude of a president is a total failure having been tried before and is failing again. So all this crap of the past govt causing recession is just to deceive foools and hide under incompetency

My friend read your comment and come back and tell me where you wrong if you really went to school and understand the basic of economic.....how many millions have I made?? Well enough to get me a plot of Land in some area of Lagos that all I'll tell you......Am not commenting to trade words with anybody but understand the basics of government and economic before asking me any question.....thanks wish you well.
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by blaq05: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
His (buhari) incompetence is inconclusive... QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by YungJo207(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let me remind some people that successful people don't talk,people do the talking for them....if you say Mr Sule Lamido did something for his state pls tell us with fact and we'll believe....Jigawa state today is among the poorest state in Nigeria and somebody is telling me this dude did work...WHAT WORK??

Buhari in his interview say they told him they spent Billion of dollars of food importation....Abeg what food item does the government import

Let us stop lying to ourself and say the truth.Am not hear to trade words with anybody,we are all here to learn.....I kindly ask not to be qouted with rubbish.
Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by Hiploko(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
YungJo207:
Let me remind some people that successful people don't talk,people do the talking for them....if you say Mr Sule Lamido did something for his state pls tell us with fact and we'll believe....Jigawa state today is among the poorest state in Nigeria and somebody is telling me this dude did work...WHAT WORK??

Buhari in his interview say they told him they spent Billion of dollars of food importation....Abeg what food item does the government import

Let us stop lying to ourself and say the truth.Am not hear to trade words with anybody,we are all here to learn.....I kindly ask not to be qouted with rubbish.
ogbeni happy recession ni o... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Buhari Is Incompetent - Sule Lamido by 4nobody4every1: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Great, prepare to take over in 2019. Start campaign now. You can make Nigeria great again shocked

- "blaming the excruciating hardship suffered by Nigerians on recession." angry angry angry Useless government embarassed

- "it should dawn on the wife (Nigerians) that he (Buhari) simply cannot discharge the obligations of matrimony (leadership) to her, and it is legal and legitimate for her (Nigerians) to seek divorce (Change),”. Useless government embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Wants Nigeria Returned To Parliamentary System / Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians / Don’t Invest In Chaos, PDP Urges INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.