Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? (1022 Views)

Get New Business Ideas On This Thread / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Empowers 1000 Young Entrepreneurs With $100m(pics) / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
If there are, can we come-up with a business idea (preferably an internet business idea) capable of generating millions of Naira annually?

In America, we've heard of entrepreneurs who started million dollar businesses from less than $100 (That's less than N50,000 at the current exchange rate). I believe we can do the same here. I await your contributions.
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by oglalasioux(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yes they are. I have a great one capable of generating good money and creating good jobs for lots of hardworking people.
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Look for the problem then find solution to it. it is still possible.
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by blessedvisky(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2017
oglalasioux:
Yes they are. I have a great one capable of generating good money and creating good jobs for lots of hardworking people.
Ok. I'll like to hear it
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by oglalasioux(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
blessedvisky:

Ok. I'll like to hear it

May I have your email? Thanks.
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by blessedvisky(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
oglalasioux:

Victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by IamKollinx(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
oglalasioux:

I'm interested too on this project, my email...
ejimcollinz@gmail.com
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by Fingerprinter(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
oglalasioux:

Bro connect me on onyiibaz@gmail.com, let's talk about your biz idea. Perhaps, we could work together to float it.
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by Oba22: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
oglalasioux:

alamumuyiwa@gmail.com
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by policy12: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am in too, sabanafeezat@gmail.com
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by borntosuccess(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
oglalasioux:
bro i get intrest nwankwodaniel77@gmail.com
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by funsho75(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Toothpick
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by obawolea(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
obawolea@gmail.com
Interested
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by olaonex: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Viv247@gmail.com
Interested
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by Great4God: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
If there are, can we come-up with a business idea (preferably an internet business idea) capable of generating millions of Naira annually?

In America, we've heard of entrepreneurs who started million dollar businesses from less than $100 (That's less than N50,000 at the current exchange rate). I believe we can do the same here. I await your contributions.

I quite have one or two ideas that will be tech driven, I am open to working together with someone passionate to develop them, i can be reached on sageinternationalng@gmail.com
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by nohitch: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
I once created a thread on some businesses you can start with 15k or less...but the spam bots banned me and deleted my post 3x...check my signature to gain the full copy...
Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by joeace2020(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2017
And just like that the thread went to the dogs..Another Email sharing fiesta

1 Like

Re: Are There No Entrepreneurs With Great Ideas On Nairaland? by tunday4real(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2017
This is how started my web developing business 4 years Ago using this simple software .

This software has over 200+ ready made Local business website withour coding or programing.

Just Edit the website,upload and sell to your clients for any amount.

Its easy..Even one website could be charged as high as 100k.

You can try it Here...

https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

(1) (Reply)

See The Weird Thing I Saw On MMM That Makes Me Think They Are Fake (screenshots) / 10 Trucks Needed For Hire/contract / Swift Bridge Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.