Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Unusual And Weird Countries You Find Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unusual And Weird Countries You Find Nigerians (1619 Views)

10 Secret Countries You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / 26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads / 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unusual And Weird Countries You Find Nigerians by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Until I see a Nigerian in paupa new guinea or Palau. grin. But honestly, people of this country are just great. I was at the murtala Mohammed airport some months back with my cousin who was travelling to the US. I struck a conversation with someone and i was shocked when I heard his destination. He said he was going to a country called Tuvalu . I can never forget that country till date because I made my own research about the nation later that day. grin. People dey hustle no be small. Theres a survey that out of every sovereign state and country of the world, you are likely to find someone of Nigerian nationality. Afterall, as they say, we live in a small world.
Re: Unusual And Weird Countries You Find Nigerians by Aiholi(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2016
very true... Nigerians are great people
Re: Unusual And Weird Countries You Find Nigerians by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerians are travellers. They are everywhere. So far the place is habitable, they will go there.

Nigerians are in Papua New Guinea UrennaNkoli. Papua New Guinea is just on top of Australia. So most definitely you'll find Nigerians there.

There's a Redeemed church there sef. While googling, I came across this link: https://www.nairaland.com/25138/nigerian-stranded-papua-new-guinea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Assist With Conferences Websites / GMAT: Structure, Cost Of Registration, How To Register, Duration And Validity. / I Am Planning To Go On A Vacation Within Nigeria, Please I Need Recommendations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.