Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast (979 Views)

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone / House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by Holuwarphantom(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
I did a whole research on the just released tecno phantom 6 and tecno phantom 6 plus, Be warned: Prepare be be amazed about the beast, it wasn't just named the best for nothing grin grin. click here to read about it http://sumo.ly/pvGC

Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by ammyluv2002(f): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op, no vex ooh! Na you and who name am the best? grin
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by Holuwarphantom(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
That was the nickname given to it by tecno company
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by techlesson: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
the first time i heard it i tot tecno wanna shot a movie grin
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by techlesson: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
tecno is advancing...thats a good news
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by Holuwarphantom(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
techlesson:
tecno is advancing...thats a good news
yes bro
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by samieiyke(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Tecno Unleashed something big... I wan throw way my camon.. . grin grin
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by techlesson: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
samieiyke:
Tecno Unleashed something big... I wan throw way my camon.. . grin grin
Throw an come my wastebin grin
Re: I Bet You Didn't Hear About The Tecno Beauty And The Beast by techlesson: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol.. I think you mean beast
ammyluv2002:

(1) (Reply)

It's New Working Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Via UC Mini Handler / Whatsapp Is Back / 100k MTN Airtime For Sale *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.