Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday (6336 Views)

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by LocalChamp: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Forgery trial: Saraki adjourns Senate plenary to Thursday
September 27, 2016

President of the Senate, Senator Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday adjourned plenary of the Upper Chamber of the National Assembly to Thursday.

The adjournment, it was learnt, was not connected with the trial of Saraki; Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, and two others for alleged forgery of the Senate Standing Rules.

Both Saraki, Ekweremadu and two officials of the Senate had been arraigned before a Federal High Court, while the last adjournment of the case was to Wednesday.

The alleged forged rules were used for the elections of Saraki, Ekweremadu and other principal officers of the 8th Senate.

http://punchng.com/forgery-trial-saraki-adjourns-senate-plenary-thursday/

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by DaudaAbu(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok ooo

After 2 months recess, they still have to adjourn for two days? what a joke and later they would collect all the allowance

Make dem sha no go forge judgement too

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef?

They don adjourn sitting till Thursday so, wasting tax payers money since June 2015.
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by brightballer(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2016
We are waiting for their supporters in and outside the courts today.
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by mmb(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2016
I getting serious for saraki...

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Lero15(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol

Kirikiri has been vacant for a long while already. All I hear is adjourning upandan.
Saraki's asset declaration case nko?

Smh
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Alexk2(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
This is another slap on Nigerians....
Our economy slide into recession while you're on excess for almost 2 months only to come back to make noise for few days on how to sell our national treasures. Now you're having another break; are you people paid for recess and breaks?

As far as i'm concerned, Senate as a whole is a waste of money.....talking about lawmaking buisness; we can always find another way around that.
These people will end up doing almost nothing at the end of their four years tenure...mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by jerryfisher(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
APC: fired....click like if u agree,,share if u disagree

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by lastpage: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2016
The NASS and indeed the Judiciary, has been HIJACKED by CRIMINALS!

So, the whole Law-making body of Nigeria, a country of about 170Million, must standstill, .... just for a few Criminals to get an adjournment?

Jesus wept.
undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by bkool7(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
embarassed embarassed Crying for Nigeria
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
This present senate are the most useless, corrupt and irresponsible. Why must individual problem overshadow national interest in this urgent economic crises? I dont blame them, since they have enough dollars and naira to spend around as they wish.
They a re just doing nothing upon bogus, hiden salaries and allowances. Just coming from over a month break, and then another one, then on Thursday another one until next week Tuesday and the cirlce goes on.... we are too gentle in this country...thats why they throw every dirty things at the masses and get away with it.

5 Likes

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Bigajeff(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
coffee pls
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Here we go again.. ........the Senate can do without all these distractions.

But pls ooooo I want to ask, when is Buhari presenting his Medium Term Fiscal Policy or whatever name it's called ?
When is he also presenting his 2017 budget? We need to speed governance up to avoid the pitfalls of this year
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Are u people sure Buhari is alrright....in this recession they are planning to waste tax payers money again in court
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by seunaj: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER ANYMORE. SARAKI AND BUHARI HAVE BECOME 5&6 OVER THE MONTHS. I am actually expecting a safe landing after the dust has settled.
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Jimiolay(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
They want to sweep it under the carpet
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by olaoge(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
There was once a Country...

where is my pillow, lemme kontunu my Sleep... Expecting my sleeping Allowance.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by olaoge(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
There was once a Country...

where is my pillow, lemme kontunu my Sleep... Expecting my sleeping Allowance.
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by nijanigga: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2016
the picture of saraki in the accused box is the best picture of him that best depict his personality,a born criminal.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Proffdada: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by linusbnn(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Alexk2:
This is another slap on Nigerians....
Our economy slide into recession while you're on excess for almost 2 months only to come back to make noise for few days on how to sell our national treasures. Now you're having another break; are you people paid for recess and breaks?

As far as i'm concerned, Senate as a whole is a waste of money.....talking about lawmaking buisness; we can always find another way around that.
These people will end up doing almost nothing at the end of their four years tenure...mark my words.

You may not know the benefit of having the NASS until the likes of Buhari,El-rufai and co begin to display their DICTATORSHIP. The three arms are all important
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by linusbnn(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2016
frenchwine:
Here we go again.. ........the Senate can do without all these distractions.

But pls ooooo I want to ask, when is Buhari presenting his Medium Term Fiscal Policy or whatever name it's called ?
When is he also presenting his 2017 budget? We need to speed governance up to avoid the pitfalls of this year

Bro I doubt if anytin good will come out from this govt na power them come collect finish
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by kcnwaigbo: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2016
priceaction:
This present senate are the most useless, corrupt and irresponsible. Why must individual problem overshadow national interest in this urgent economic crises? I dont blame them, since they have enough dollars and naira to spend around as they wish.
They a re just doing nothing upon bogus, hiden salaries and allowances. Just coming from over a month break, and then another one, then on Thursday another one until next week Tuesday and the cirlce goes on.... we are too gentle in this country...thats why they throw every dirty things at the masses and get away with it.

That's why we. Need immunity for SP and DSP to prevent all this distractions
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
linusbnn:

Bro I doubt if anytin good will come out from this govt na power them come collect finish
My oga walahi Nigeria iyaf tire me

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by zurine(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
WITH ALL THIS CASE THIS MAN IS FACED WITH, WILL HE STILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE AFFAIRS OF THE SENATE?
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by Alexk2(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
linusbnn:

You may not know the benefit of having the NASS until the likes of Buhari,El-rufai and co begin to display their DICTATORSHIP. The three arms are all important

That's your opinion Bro....you're very much entitled to them.
Re: Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday by hardywaltz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
I talk am

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Threatens To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Pictures / Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX / President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.