Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) (1279 Views)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain / A Fulani Invention, Popularised By Hausa Merchants ; Adopted By West Africans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Few months ago the social media went agog when the minister for Culture and Information of the Federal republic of Nigeria suggested the idea of unemployed Nigerians engaging in masquerade costume. cheesy
Young thug album art cover is that of a masquerade outfit even though the hat looks like that of a Vietnamese hat. But without the doubt the album "JEFFERY" No My Name Is Jeffery is expected to reflect the pop culture and condem gender stereotype.

Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by EricMason(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
international madnezz
Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'VE BEEN HIS FAN FOR YEARS AND THIS IMAGE IS NOT A NEW THING FROM THUGGER. IT ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOUR NIGERIAN MINISTERS.
YOU SHOULD STICK TO YOUR GAS AND OIL THEORIES, I SUGGEST. undecided
Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
that is not even a hat its an umbrella without the handle
Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=49723473] I'VE BEEN HIS FAN FOR YEARS AND THIS IMAGE IS NOT A NEW THING FROM THUGGER. IT ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOUR NIGERIAN MINISTERS.
YOU SHOULD STICK TO YOUR GAS AND OIL THEORIES, I SUGGEST. undecided
[/quote

You mean he's not the one in the image ?
Get your facts right
Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=GasAndOilTheory post=49724797][/quote]

HE DROPPED THE IMAGE BEFORE LAI DROPPED THAT SPEECH.
Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by BrazilAirport: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2021
May our labor not be in vain
Re: Idea Adopted By American Rapper Thug (pictures) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Anonymous1900 good evening I trust you are doing great. I am from your Thanksgiving thread.
I have been going through the thread and I really feel, you chose the wrong person that did not meet your criteria... They played a game and I was schemed out.
I know Thanksgiving never end. Please let me be a part of your Thanksgiving

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The Arab Slave Trade Of Black Africans / Why Is Adultery On The Increase These Days? / Badagry Cultural Festival 2012 & Tour Package (aug 17-aug 25th)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.