Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun (614 Views)

Olayinka Olaniyi, A Nigerian Is Guilty Of Defrauding Universities Of $6M In US / “I Am As Guilty As Charged,” Fake Medical Doctor Tells Court / Evans In Tears As He Was Found Guilty Of Conspiracy And Kidnapping (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin It is only in Nigeria that when NEPA takes your
light, you look through your window and say
"thank God na everywhere". grin

Like if you are guilty

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by anibi9674: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't do such. only haterz does that.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by sinaj(f): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lwkmd! grin

I can relate lol
Re: Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by missKiffy(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol, it's always everywhere b4 nah
Re: Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by Fajs: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
And u think ds will make fp
Re: Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by boss096(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fajs:
And u think ds will make fp
u wanna bet?
Re: Everybody Is Guilty Of This > Even Lala and Seun by Cadamlk: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
boss096:
u wanna bet?
grin

(1) (Reply)

New Fraud. Please Beware!!!! / Police Not Allowed To Check Vehicle Particulars By AIG, How Possible(pics) / Camera Caption Moment Russia Ambarssador Was Shot Dead In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.