Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? (6827 Views)

Poll: Which La Liga club do we replace Liverpool with?

Barcelona: 75% (15 votes)
Real Madrid: 25% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Weekly 1.2.X - 2013/2014 English Season Football Pools Forecasts/Results / WEEKLY - Aussie Season 2013 -1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts/results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
Arsenal guys, I did your game thread.
Unfortunately it got marked as spam when I posted and went to the spam bin. Still waiting on Seun to come rectify. . .
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
I still don't understand why mods have to open game threads if no fan is interested in opening one. Then they don't need a game thread
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
'Cos it's not about the fans, dearie. Left to most, they would prefer following the games on their club threads like we all used to.

However, new instructions came down, and game threads came into existence. Became the mod's responsibility.
So one can't fairly blame Arsenal, United, Chelsea and Liverpool guys if they don't do a game thread 'cos they never said they needed 'em.
Their club threads were originally locked when their games were on so they would use the game threads. . .and, lovely people that they are, they complied and they use the game threads.

I ask for volunteers so it'll be our thing, and not a mod thing. More people-friendly, kinda.

If you'll notice, the main 'no thread' complaints are from non-EPL fans. And I'm trying to correct that, but it won't happen in a day.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Borat1: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
This is a no-brainer to me. Arsenal, Chelsea, Manscum, and Pool should have regular game threads. . .UNLESS. . .the mod is tired to doing them.
The people against this motion, especially and more notoriously imp2chimp has neva sought to open a game thread for his club (whicheva club he supports) yet he is clamouring for a shutdown of the pool match thread.
If he didnt deem it fit to open a thread for the AC - Madrid game, then i wonder. . .
This is funny. . .someone else takes pains to put up a match day thread and you complain na wa grin
Nairaland has guests too. . .ok?
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
kiss
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by mukina2: 12:42am On Nov 07, 2009
Is Criz kissing Borat? shocked grin grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Borat1: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2009
Sharap and face front! tongue
A scumtwats kiss is akin to a kiss of death! sad
She's just pouting her lips
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by mukina2: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
i know my crizzle wont take that  angry

how dare you angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Muki
He is getting a peck for being so sensible and. . .in fact, that post was just right. Hit the spot.
Had to reward him.

As for his shakara, don't mind him.
He blushed all through the night while he dreamed some special dreams. cheesy grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by mukina2: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
Cristalz:

He blushed all through the night while he dreamed some special dreams. cheesy grin
I know right . .its the fear of Ibime and Hemp grin grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by adebayo201: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
Borat, haw ar u preparin 4 sunday'z cracer U'l kno dat we'r nt manscum bt MANCHESTER UNITED grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2009
Portsmouth vs Manchester United

Everton vs Liverpool

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

You wanna do a preview, or you wanna do previews, choose your poison above.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by allboyz(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
Lets have the ARS - CHAVS thread now. . .the spirit is telling me something that wld happen on Sunday. . . cool
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
What exactly does ''let's have'' mean. . .you wanna do the preview? grin

Krayola, where art thou? You should do the Barca-RM preview.
Anywayz. . .still waiting, people.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Krayola(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2009
I actually just posted one and the spam bot swallowed it like jollof rice. Maybe u can retrieve it?
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
grin
Will ask Seun to.
Youz efficient.  .  .not bad at all.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by edoyad(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2009
Criz forget all those cumbersome intros, to be honest i rarely read those things. Just put the thread out there with a title, xx vs xx on xx at xx . Shikena
haven't you heard the saying, "all a guy needs as fore play is for you to show up" ? grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by allboyz(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2009
edoyad:

haven't you heard the saying, "all a guy needs as fore play is for you to show up" ? grin

Dont gettit angry wink
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2009
@Edoyad
LOL.grin Thanks for caring, dearie.
But someone else might read them.

Anywayz, any day that I'm tired I'll just type ''this versus that. . .go on and pre-analyze''. grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by edoyad(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
@allboyz, girls need pre-intimacy to get turned on, on the other hand all the guy needs is for the girl to turn up.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Emperoh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
edoyad:

@allboyz, girls need pre-intimacy to get turned on, on the other hand all the guy needs is for the girl to turn up.

. . . . . And boys and Girls read this forum.

Therefore, we need the analysis INIT!!!
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by adebayo201: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by ritchboy(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2009
I completely agree with Ed. . . THE WATERY ANALYSIS MUST GO!! grin grin
now where is my picket sign? cheesy
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by edoyad(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
^^ ritchie you're a sicko grin grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Borat1: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
ritchboy:

Never seen you do a pre-match thread for your darling club before tongue
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by edoyad(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2009
Bad ass men don't have time for pre-intimacy, they just bada bing , bada boom and are out.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
Dudes, this thread is for those that are interested in doing a match thread. They volunteer in here.
If that's not what you're here for, read only.
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by mukina2: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
Emperoh:

. . . . . And boys and Girls read this forum.

Therefore, we need the analysis INIT!!!

when will you do one? tongue

ritchboy:

hell kitchen sharap dia tongue maybe you should do one, you promised to do the arsenal-cheskli preview and you failed tongue tongue
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Cristalz(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
Chelsea - Everton

Man Utd - Aston Villa

Liverpool - Arsenal

Anybody for a preview?

P.S. . .if you must post in here, please try not to deviate from the topic. smiley
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Ibime(m): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Chelsea - Everton

S'up darling. . . . . I feel like engaging in rhetorical flourishes this weekend. . . .the Patrick Obahiagbon inside of me is itching to be unleashed on the Chelsea-Everton match thread. . . . .  unless someone new wants to do it. . . . wink
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by FBS: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2009
Ibime, this is your chance! grin
Re: Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? by Borat1: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2009
Ibime:

S'up darling. . . . . I feel like engaging in rhetorical flourishes this weekend. . . .the Patrick Obahiagbon inside of me is itching to be unleashed on the Chelsea-Everton match thread. . . . .  unless someone new wants to do it. . . . wink

oh please,
spare us that we beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UCL: Barcelona Vs Inter Milan [2 - 0] On Tues 24th November / FC Crvena Zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur : UCL (0 - 4) On 6th November 2019 / Brentford Vs Arsenal: EFL Cup 0 - 1 On 27th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.