Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria (9508 Views)

"Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Senate Warns President Buhari To Stop Committing Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Earthquake in nigeria? Daft looters,its illegal mining dats causing the tremors. Isnt it you that they are working for?
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by sunkoye: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2016
teemswest:
Ka ray talk I must make fp so God told you prophet chiedu ,so no Christians there again so God want to destroy it now grin grin grin grin [color=#990000][/color]
me...am not understanding oh.. cheesy
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by adezjamz(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
If our senators are busy warning us instead of taking necessary steps, who should we people warn? God?
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by NeutralJUDGE(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
jopretty:
And if you're correct, God's judgement shouldn't have begun at Kwoi for they are mostly christians. I suggest you look up the meaning of words before using them in sentences.
i wonder o...Kwoi is a non violent Jaba setting,,since my 20years of leaving the East and all the crisis i had witnessed in Kaduna,i can say kwoi is a peaceful place

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Senate should not be the ones giving the warning. What is Nigeria Meteorological agency doing?
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by henrybomb(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
U av lost it completely,christains dont talk like this..people like you cause religious wars,pls weigh your words before saying it
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]IT'S THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD ON KADUNA FOR
PERSECUTING CHRISTIANS![/size]
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by lmbnicegirl(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2016
May God save us.
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by refreshrate: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Remember Pharaoh ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by chiedu7: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
henrybomb:
U av lost it completely,christains dont talk like this..people like you cause religious wars,pls weigh your words before saying it
The man that is trying to wipe out christainty in the North had better watch out.

Your Kaduna Gov is playing with Jesus!
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by columbus007(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy since dem no wan gree share dis country make God help us use earthquake tear am apart.
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by solexybadoo: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
nijanigga:

and all the funds have been looted,so nothing for emergency planning in case of earthquake or natural disaster.
zombie spotted!

oya!

Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by brojoshua: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Honestly I think we need earthquake in the national assemblies to help us destroy corruption, injustice and looting and looters
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by hUmaneOne: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
chiedu7:

Luke 11 (KJV)
50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world,
may be required of this generation;

51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple:
verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

2 Thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Hebrews 12:29
For our God is a consuming fire.

no where did it say God rewards the righteous according to his unrighteous leaders' deeds

besides, the earthquake has scientific basis.
Duuuullllll christian
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by chiedu7: 5:45am On Sep 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

no where did it say God rewards the righteous according to his unrighteous leaders' deeds

besides, the earthquake has scientific basis.
Duuuullllll christian

You surely dont know the bible.
If did, you'd know that when Israel went into captivity, even the rigtheous too were taken.
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2016
When men play god I tel u bubu is evil
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by hUmaneOne: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2016
chiedu7:

You surely dont know the bible.
If did, you'd know that when Israel went into captivity, even the rigtheous too were taken.
You are surely still fixated in the old testament where there was no grace and the Holy Spirit.
I not get power to argue with you.

I still say the earth tremor has a scientific basis.
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by chiedu7: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

You are surely still fixated in the old testament where there was no grace and the Holy Spirit.
I not get power to argue with you.

I still say the earth tremor has a scientific basis.

Are you sure you are a christian?
So you are saying that science is bigger than God? angry angry angry angry

Your case is serious, NDO grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by hUmaneOne: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2016
chiedu7:

Are you sure you are a christian?
So you are saying that science is bigger than God? angry angry angry angry

Your case is serious, NDO grin grin grin grin

Such a dolt.
God is awesome. He gave us power to predict the future with science including medicine. That area in kaduna has shifted into an earthquake prone zone.

science does not always contradict The Word.

It is your type that will refuse to take drugs for a curable sickness because of Faith.
Re: Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria by chiedu7: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Such a dolt.
God is awesome. He gave us power to predict the future with science including medicine. That area in kaduna has shifted into an earthquake prone zone.

science does not always contradict The Word.

It is your type that will refuse to take drugs for a curable sickness because of Faith.

JackAss come's to mind.

God gave science to predict the future, yeah?

So why did He give prophets?

You must be a baby christian or most likely a member of the peaceful religion itself. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Checkout Hilarious Images Between Nigeria & Chad / Ijaw Deserves 1 Or 2 More States / Taraba Declares Indefinite Curfew Over Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.