Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians (2844 Views)

UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by schoolhelpng(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2016
A Muslim preacher who abused a Christian woman while preaching in the streets, has been found guilty.
Religious clashes are fast becoming a thing of concern for the people who practice it, as one has to learn to be extra careful these days about utterances and actions geared towards religion. An unemployed Muslim preacher identified as Krissoni Henderson, was said to have accosted his victim Noor Alneaimi, in the middle of a Birmingham street, on July 4, and went ahead to insult and calling her derogatory names.

31-year-old Henderson reportedly shouted at Alneaimi whom he attacked over the skinny jeans she wore, asking her to take it off and threatening to blow up her house. Narrating her ordeal in court, Alneaimi said: ”He started calling females on the street prostitutes, predominantly white women, calling them sluts.

One woman started crying and ran off. Then he started hurling abuse at me. He said: “Look at your tight jeans. You are a kafir”. I was dressed in Western clothes so I don’t think he thought I was a Muslim. He kept saying: “Satan, Satan, Satan” and it started drawing attention. I moved away because I was becoming frightened.”

According to reports, Henderson had been allowed to walk away when police first accosted him at the scene of the incident, but was arrested in his home at Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham the next day.

While he was being led away by the police, he said: ”Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! We’re not going to take this anymore. You have no Jesus, I’m not scared of you. You are trying to belittle me. Satanists. You disgusting beasts. Filthy beasts. You treat us like c**p in your country. You treat us like animals in your country. You treat black people like terrorist. You are the terrorists. The Queen is a terrorist.” Henderson was charged with causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress and using racially aggravated insulting words or behaviour.

Henderson was found guilty on all counts and while defending himself, he said the victim was probably trying to seduce him because he’s muscular and handsome. He said: ”I decided not to engage with her because it would look like I was causing trouble. She was shouting at me and my wife, so I shouted back. She was swearing and shouting. I just thought to myself, why the hostility? I have not done anything to you.”

#sht, #religion, #terrorist, #islamic, #nigeria
#www.schoolhelp.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by HungerBAD: 4:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Henderson right?

Always the Converts that feel they have to act crazy so as to be accepted.

Birmingham is gradually turning into Paris France,with the large number of Muslims living there. There have been rumors that the Muslim community there even operates the Sharia Law.

I still think the British should not have brought in the Pakistani,as cheap labor in the 1940's to work their coal mines.

Because they in turn decided to stay back in the UK and thus multiplying into millions of Muslims there,and a lot have become problems and radicals.

7 Likes

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by chachanga: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2016
@Hunger

How come you could post this. I tried posting that news link of the Journalist who got shot for anti-islamic cartoon in Jordan and my monicker was instantly clapped by one trigger-happy kafir mod like that and the account still never too well since that 3days ago because the mugun just turn the damn thing to "janglova"! angry

Anyhow, omo, yhu strong sha. E be like say na you and mods I even see dey bend down dey shack hot pap & akara near under-bridge Ikeja the other day sef.

Make yhu na just steer clear sha when pipu begin come tear dem slap there for that their Sango office! Dat day, e go pass dis bia-bia henderson mallam own o!!

3 Likes

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by johnwizey: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Dis one wey be lyk Asari Dokubo
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by schoolhelpng(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2016
chachanga:
@Hunger

How come you could post this. I tried posting that news link of the Journalist who got shot for anti-islamic cartoon in Jordan and my monicker was instantly clapped by one trigger-happy kafir mod like that and the account still never too well since that 3days ago because the mugun just turn the damn thing to "janglova"! angry

Anyhow, omo, yhu strong sha. E be like say na you and mods I even see dey bend down dey shack hot pap & akara near under-bridge Ikeja the other day sef.

Make yhu na just steer clear sha when pipu begin come tear dem slap there for that their Sango office! Dat day, e go pass dis bia-bia henderson mallam own o!!

Hummm....
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Religion is one of the major problems of the earth. No doubt about it. See this crazy, deluded, narcissistic fellow that thinks she's trying to seduce him because she's wearing jeans. BS. Let him come and try it in Southern Nigeria, if area boys don't knock sense into his head.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by schoolhelpng(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Religion is one of the major problems of the earth. No doubt about it. See this crazy, deluded, narcissistic fellow that thinks she's trying to seduce him because she's wearing jeans. BS. Let him come and try it in Southern Nigeria, if area boys don't knock sense into his head.

Religion is not the problem....
the problem is the interpretation of those people practicing it....

Remember, Christianity is not a religion but a lifestyle...the way one is expected to live...simple..

3 Likes

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2016
schoolhelpng:

Religion is not the problem....
the problem is the interpretation of those people practicing it....

Remember, Christianity is not a religion but a lifestyle...the way one is expected to live...simple..
I have to disagree. . . its cool if you don't interpret your religion in a bad way, then thumbs up to you. But that doesn't mean you should ignore the fact that religious books contain violent doctrines, especially Islam.

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Rasmodox101(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
cry eerrr! was i supposed 2 comment?
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Political correctness (PC) will be the undoing of the west
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
He need fifty slaps
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by emynike2001(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2016
he doesn't even have any prayer mark on this fore head that shows he is a prayerful Muslim.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Opistorincos(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2016
This guy is a disgrace to the black race
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
This is serious
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by schoolhelpng(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I have to disagree. . . its cool if you don't interpret your religion in a bad way, then thumbs up to you. But that doesn't mean you should ignore the fact that religious books contain violent doctrines, especially Islam.

you are wrong,... I still stand on what I said...religion is not and can never be a problem...am xtian n I have many Moslem friends and yet we live together...some interpretation from stupid leaders in both religion cause this problem...
pls reason with it u will know am right...

2 Likes

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by babylolaroy(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I have to disagree with you on one count ...not especially islam. See, even christianity, the bible contains violence. Didn't bible report thatjesus sed to sell your garment and buy a sword if you av none? Ask a pastor. Didn't bible report that God sed go to the land of amalekites and kill the old and the young and even livestock. Didn't bible report that...kindness must be spread amongst human? So then its a 2 way thing. No judging. So also quran reported that unbelievers who threaten peace be killed if they killed muslims or stop dem from worshipping, etc yet quran also preaches kindness..so u cannot stay here and spit that recipe for disaster from your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by fr3do(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2016
the black struggle has nothing to do with Islam, black muslims should face their demons as muslims.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by DabuIIIT: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
fr3do:
the black struggle has nothing to do with Islam, black muslims should face their demons as muslims.

word.

Him eye don clear now..hope dem slam am above 10yrs. Bloody achmeds

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Whether this is true or not, we know some peeps like to carry religion on top their heads as if d scripture s commanded them ti b maniacs angry
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brainwashed.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Idydarling(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by alfarouq(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
This story is strange first the name Henderson is not a Muslim name while the name if his victim noor is a Muslim Arabic name. I hope the op is not spinning some yarns here and try to cover what actually happened.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by 247Potential: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
schoolhelpng:

you are wrong,... I still stand on what I said...religion is not and can never be a problem...am xtian n I have many Moslem friends and yet we live together...some interpretation from stupid leaders in both religion cause this problem...
pls reason with it u will know am right...

Seconded.
I have Moslem friends too, one of whom has vehemently spoken against extremism, claiming such people are interpreting the word literally.
If some people can live without religion coming between them, others have no excuse.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Ussy230(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Islam is peace,Muslims are not Terrorist! Do not judge muslims by their actions but by the teachings of the religion therefore any muslim who preaches violence is not practicing the true doctrine of Islam. Islam is a religion of PEACE and TOLERANCE.

Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by samsono30: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ussy230:
Islam is peace,Muslims are not Terrorist! Do not judge muslims by their actions but by the teachings of the religion therefore any muslim who preaches violence is not practicing the true doctrine of Islam. Islam is a religion of PEACE and TOLERANCE.

You said muslims are not terrorist, but u know it deep down inside your heart that all terrorist are muslims.
Re: Read What Happened To Muslim Man For Mocking Christians by Ussy230(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2016
I disagree with u,it is the western media that labbeled muslums as terrorist. Any act committed by a muslim will be regarded as terrorism but if committed by a non muslism then it is otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria 2017/2018 Special Admission Aspirant / COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years / JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.