Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years (2842 Views)

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Tony142: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
The headlines is not true, but keep reading

From my observation so far I discovered that most people are against the re-openings of schools across the country due to covid19

But, before u thinking of shouting down schools, I wants you to 1st of all think about all what I listed below

1. Markets: I went to market every 3days to buy food stuff, trust me if u see the numbers of crowds in the market enh, u will think that Jesus is sharing free visa ticket to heaven, 99% of people in the markets do not even know what is face mask not to talk of wearing it, and this crowds occure across all market in Nigeria, you want school to be close for 600yrs because of corona birus, and you want market to be open because u did not want hunger to kill u abi? u never see anything, let me tell u, wanting market to be open and school to be closed is one of the symptoms of corona birus so u better go and get yourself tested

2. Churches: I was in the church last Sunday(big catholic church) and if u see the numbers of crowd enh it was as if rapture was about to happen, the only face mask some people carry to church was their 50naira to do offering

3. Mosque: if Christian church can be open, then I am sure Muslim mosque is open too, an average Muslim aboki man will tell u that covid19 do not exist, that it is only suya and cow that exist

4. International Airport/Border: when 2nd wave of corona virus started other country was closing their border, that was the same period buhari opened our own border even corona virus itself was shocked

5: Transportation: there is corona but yet people keep traveling everyday, if you ask some driver why dey are still traveling when there is covid19, they will tell you that corona scamrus do not exist, as I am talking to you now there are thousands of people planning to travel tomorrow across Nigeria

6. Hotels/Clubs: in the midst of corona virus many hotel and clubs across the country are still open, there is even one hotel in front of my house, very close to where I live, na every 10mins motor dey enter that hotel, same apply to most of the hotels and clubs across Nigeria, if corona only affect school and not hotel or club then it seems that corona virus is either tribalitic or a racist

7. NIN office: the same government that want to postpone school for 3 months are asking people to go and do their national identity number and link it to their Sim card, if u go to NIN office, the numbers of crowd you will see there enh is enough for you to say "abeg I no dey do again joor, if them won block my Sim card make them block am"

From the Above, I have listed 7 places that are open across Nigeria, my question is why do not government close down those 7 places? why are people only interested in closing down school? or abi na because say school na scam? Lol

any body that say school should close down and those 7 places I listed should remain open, that person is foolish, infact, his foolishness no get part 2

before anybody think of closing down school they should 1st of all go and close down those 7 places i listed above, after closing them down then they can now close down school

The problem of Nigeria is not covid19 but hunger, insecurity and poverty

people die by accident but does that mean people should not travel? no of course, people most still travel even if they know that they can get accident on the road and die, life is a risk

people die by electric shock, but does that mean people should stop using electricity? no of course , people most still use electricity, why?...because life is a risk

some sleep and dey did not wake up, but does that mean that people should stop sleeping? no of course , people most still sleep, why?...because life is a risk

people die of HIV and AID but have that stop people from having sex? no of course, people most still have sex, why?...because life is a risk

Just like the way people die by road accident so also there are over 1 million ways to die and covid19 is just one of them

we cannot run away from covid19, we can only learn to live with it and manage it like the way we manage malaria, HIV, cancer, sickle cell e.t.c

@olawalebabs
@Richiez
@Fynestboi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Fahdiga(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fear monger on the prowl

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Tony142: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fear monger on the prowl

what did u mean?
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by ogb12(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
U didn't mention private universities,polytechnics and colleges of education that has been open Gov't no see that one O!

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Fahdiga(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tony142:

what did u mean?
Stop the misinformation
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Dreamliner787(m): 1:53am On Jan 19, 2021
Get a life bro..
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Tony142: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
Dreamliner787:
Get a life bro..

I know were your problem is coming from

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by khingTony(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Tony142:

grin grin grin
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by XXXXTENTACION: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Tony142:

grin See finishing abeg grin
am sure say that guy no sabi book na why im no like school angry

1 Like

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by projectreserve2: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Truth but bitter to admit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by emilfischer(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Honestly don't know what to say about the topic
For your UK used laptop.
Please contact me on 08154277705.
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by iamhilary: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
you such a fool. you're part of the problem, get a life.
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Tony142: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin See finishing abeg grin
am sure say that guy no sabi book na why im no like school angry

Lol, no mind am
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Tony142: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by bestboy13(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2021
[/color]
Fahdiga:
Fear monger on the prowl
this life[color=#000099]
Fahdiga:
Fear monger on the prowl
this life
Fahdiga:
Fear monger on the prowl
this life

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by QueenMay1: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2021
May God help us.

Unclean water leads to birth defects in pregnancy,reduces child I.Q and hazardous to the entire family's health. Invest in water purifiers today to safeguard your entire family's health.

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by jojofola: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2021
The crave for attention on NL is alarming.
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
jojofola:
The crave for attention on NL is alarming.
But you should have gotten the point.
The government is a bunch of wicked/greedy people.
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by QueenMay1: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
QueenMay1:
May God help us.

Unclean water leads to birth defects in pregnancy,reduces child I.Q and hazardous to the entire family's health. Invest in water purifiers today to safeguard your entire family's health.

Protect your family today with SWS water purifier
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by Ajstyles01(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
lies

check my signature
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by paulolee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
na wah o
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by SirWarlock: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
bestboy13:
[/color]
this life[color=#000099]
this life

this life
grin grin What is that meme
Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by bolseas(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Lol.. OP, trust me, most of the people that have commented so far didn't read the content. they read only the title and moved on cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: COVID19: Federal Government Plans To Shut Down All Schools For 5years by success10(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
bolseas:
Lol.. OP, trust me, most of the people that have commented so far didn't read the content. they read only the title and moved on cheesy cheesy
you are absolutely right...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Those Who Applied To Unijos / Amazing Discovery: How To Teach Child From The Womb / Ten Cloud Formations That Are Incredible And Majestic...And Kind of Ominous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.