Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) (27228 Views)

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by martineinstein(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dimaya:
Optometrists are not medical doctors.

i know....my broda is both an optometrist and an opthalmologist...he spent almost 15yrs b4 he got to dat level
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by july66: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/pastor-tackles-lagos-hospital-removing-wifes-womb/

Corruption is gradually finding its way into the medical sector. Very soon we may need our relations to witness operations. A woman may go for CS & the doctor will remove one of her kidneys or liver & sew her up since there is no one observing the process.
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by glossy6(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
seXytOhbAd:

You are spot on!!!!! Nigerians look for ways to eat their cake and have it. If his wife was not admitted, he would come and say they(the hospital) let his wife die.

Obstructed labour if poorly managed can lead to complications and the director clearly stated the rationale behind their actions. The hospital should counter sue.

All those blaming Nigerian doctors are fools.

I may not be a doctor but I know that the womb might have been ruptured in an attempt to deliver the child through the vaginal & avoid high cost. The damage might have been done ab initio and Chinedu is only crying foul for no cogent reason
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by Drphemmy4u: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
The hospital saved the woman's life.In such a situation,most likely Severe post partum haemorrhage secondary to uterine rupture following prolonged obstructed labour,fast decision making intra operatively is very crucial.There is no time to dilly dally,but its sure the husband was told the situation of things.He probably agreed and signed under tension,but he later realized his wife would be without womb so he sparked after getting his wife back alive.A wife without womb(with children) is better than a dead wife with womb.About the bladder,its very common to have bladder affectation from prolonged obstructed labour,urethral catheter must be in situ for at least 10days to prevent vesicovaginal fistula(a very common condition in the north where teenage girls with underdeveloped pelvis get pregnant) I have Seen a doctor who donated blood to a patient to save his life but stl later got labelled bad.I personally have donated too,thank God they were appreciative.people who dont knw the ethics of medical practice will start blaming the doctors here.
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by Drphemmy4u: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
july66:
Corruption is gradually finding its way into the medical sector. Very soon we may need our relations to witness operations. A woman may go for CS & the doctor will remove one of her kidneys or liver & sew her up since there is no one observing the process.
wow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by fostermd(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
The treatment for a ruptured uterus( womb )during labour is removal(Hysterectomy)period.Its an emergency procedure that requires huge blood transfusion and we even use the blood lost by the patient to commence initial transfusion(Autologous transfusion).The family should be grateful to God the hospital was able to save her life.Many hospitals in naija don't have skilled professionals or facilities to carry it out.In this case,communication may have been a problem.One of the doctors should have explained to the husband when they realised that the uterus was ruptured and the nature of the surgery.The woman has five children now so they should be good at least her ovaries are still intact and will not suffer symptoms of early menopause.
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by victomancer(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
I agree with you. But the charges should be pressed against the management of the first local clinic that mismanaged his wifes case. Am sure by applying fundal pressure during the second stage of a labour that was already obstructed something easily recognized if there were using a partogram which they probably weren't even using his wife's uterus ruptured into the bladder

vimi:
I think he shud be celebrating life not pressing charges undecided
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by missojugo(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
What can i say. For those that have babies without any issues be thankful. Sometimes it goes horribly wrong.... God please have mercy on this woman. I sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by Uncleodi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
mpu0001:
for those of u who castigate the Dr without knowing the case in question. it is more grievous for the hospital to have a case of severe uterine rupture with complication and fail to do total hysterectomy it is an error without pardon, if the woman dies. so if he want to sue let him sue the maternity where the woman was given antenatal care and labour. no matter how u hate the doctors you will always need them.

Well spoken my dear...and also considering the woman's parity (the number of children), u would just go for hysterectomy.

The pastor should go and rest joor
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by armadeo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
No doctor would dare remove a uterus without the husbands consent or wife's consent.

The man was told and he agreed now a pastor is telling lies.

He wants to cry foul after making a decision under pressure.

Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by Sagbabarin: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
martineinstein:
becos he didnt pay fully,they shud remover her womb abi?.....smh for ur ignorance
U got it all wrong due to ur hurry to crucify both me and the hospital. However, I think I should come a bit lower since u couldn't comprehend at the level I assumed u should be.
With a meagre deposit, the hospital commenced services. While in the theatre, they noticed bigger complications, and still went ahead to correct it , not minding the little deposit. Now, it is time to pay, your hero is reporting her saviour to the whole world.
Think about it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by angelgabriel26(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
am an indegene of ilogbo-elegba were the hospital is situated, but I know this hospital for there standard. so pastor or what did u call urself. don't black mail them for ur negligence and please pay ur bill.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by eyinjuege: 4:11am On Sep 29, 2016
AwesomeHIM:
Receive sense in Jesus name......Amen

You're the one in need of a whole load of common sense, you ignoramus..

Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by Smooth278(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2016
martineinstein:
with d way u are defending hospital,it seems u work there...smh

Mr Man, please seek knowledge instead of silly rants on NL, u said ur brother is a Dr so why not ask him and see what he says... Ignorance is the result for not seeking knowledge when it's available... Good day
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by originbm: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dimaya:
Optometrists are not medical doctors.

He never said medical doctors...he said doctors.optometrists are doctors.or are they not?
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by originbm: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
martineinstein:
i know....my broda is both an optometrist and an opthalmologist...he spent almost 15yrs b4 he got to dat level

You were right anyway.You don't have to qualify ur input.Optometrists are DOCTORS. Full practicing doctors of optometry recognized all over the world as such.They are not MDS but ODs.
Re: Pastor Tackles Lagos Hospital For Removing Wife’s Womb (pic) by jbblues24(m): 1:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Minimal concept mate cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help / Nursing Mother Detained For 7 Months In Lagos Hospital Over N90,000 Unpaid Bill / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.