Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian (2750 Views)

Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by exlinkleads(f): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2016
A Nigeria residing in China was using his phone while still charging it and the phone exploded and destroyed his face, like you see in the picture above. This story has been making rounds on the social media as well as the WhatsApp app. The warning is be very careful with especially China made phones. This just happened, there are many fake phones about.

Their have also been recent reports on mobile phone explosion home and abroad and this is very alarming. Lets not forget the one that happened in Ghana just this year. But before we get to that, it may interest you to know that A Sunshine Coast mother of 4 says she is happy to be alive after waking at 2am to a smoke-filled room, with her mobile phone "glowing red hot like an element" as it charged on the bedside her table. Apparently, Charlene Orchard put her Samsung S6 on to charge before going to bed in a room with her four-year-old daughter Ashley and their dog Sam but God saved her that day. You can read the full report on this by clicking here.

Apart from numerous reports by mobile phone users on its explosion, their has also been studies that shows that a mobile phone, which is normally packed with radiation can explode without warning. According to a study by CHRISTINE TORRALBA, If you’ve always been scared of the radiation that your phone exudes, you need to be more aware of the possibility that your phone may explode. Over the past few years, we’ve been hearing stories of several smartphones bursting as a result of being charged too long. Read full article here>>>>

complete news and more @

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/using-phones-while-charging-phone.html

lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove miisyb

Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by madridguy(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2016
I pray the guy survive it. A friend of mine forward this to me yesterday through whatssup, I was scared to see the video and I don't understand igbo to know what really happened.

May God protect us.
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Junior66(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Omo see person face...

Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2016
OMG.
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by DrRasheed: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Yeah this happens with Samsung brands..yeah but let's take precautions. Nigerian Govt should restrict the use of that particular brand for some moments.
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Na wahoooo.... All this china phones
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Davash222(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Samsung and explosion eeeh

God will heal him.
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by ever811(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2016
using China phone in China is not safe...get well soon bro..
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by OKorowanta: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Too bad!
How he go take dey chop to stay alive?
Na wa o.
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by McBrooklyn(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
WTF?? shocked

The funniest thing is that fellow Nigerians including myself will just show our sympathy for this Nigga and few hours later, we'll be found doing the same thing this Nigga did embarassed . . . It's the Nigerian blood and it's in us!! cool
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Kai..see as Samsung destroy this guy face! May God protect us all..

Despite the fact that many people will see this info they'll still go ahead and continue doing it..

The only warning Nigerians take seriously is "Low battery"
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Osgilliat(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
I can't believe some folks believe this photo shop. The story might be true but the picture ain't true. Fake bloggers everywhere. Nigerians too dey gullible, we believe everything we are told.that's why we are still political slave.

1 Like

Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by dotuna3(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2016
This one serious gidigan ooo
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by blakid(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Kai..see as Samsung destroy this guy face! May God protect us all..

Despite the fact that many people will see this info they'll still go ahead and continue doing it..

The only warning Nigerians take seriously is "Low battery"
my guy, even "low battery" has been a tn of normality for we Nigerians..if d phone never off, den e never low....
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2016
blakid:

my guy, even "low battery" has been a tn of normality for we Nigerians..if d phone never off, den e never low....

Very true grin grin grin
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by zionchikwa(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
this story is a lie, d guy is an engineering student of unn and that was not what happened to him. #stopfakenews
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fake story
Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fake news everywhere. See where they stole the picture of the phone from.

Re: Using Phones While Charging - Phone Explodes & Destroys The Face Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mods, pls remove rhis fake news. This thing happened in Edo state and was on twitter. I wonder why people just like to carry fake news. This is so fake.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee F5 Play Store Solution / Phones With 48mp Camera You Can Buy In 2020 / Gionee M3 Mini Or Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.