Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? (630 Views)

Caught Eating And Driving With One Hand, You Will Spend 3 Months In Prison / Drivers/Engineers what's Right Or Wrong About This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? by storylad(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Many individuals tend to attribute accidents mainly to those who make use of just one hand to drive instead of the traditional two hands. Just want my fellow nairaland users to clear the high.
Re: Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? by sseunth(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
the tendency to lose control when using one hand is very high compare to two hands....

using one hand is very wrong
Re: Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? by koksybrown: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Speed is the major cause of accident... if driving with one hand causes accident, manual cars would have been built with gears on the stirring. My opinion though
Re: Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? by sseunth(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2016
koksybrown:
Speed is the major cause of accident... if driving with one hand causes accident, manual cars would have been built with gears on the stirring. My opinion though
i am sure if you are on gear 4/5...u wont need to put ur hand on the gear again atleast for sometime
Re: Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? by koksybrown: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2016
sseunth:
i am sure if you are on gear 4/5...u wont need to put ur hand on the gear again atleast for sometime
Yes, but thats when on a journey in the north... Here in Lagos zone, you can hardly drive for 5 mins on gear 4/5. You just have to slow down for one reason or the other and then change gear. tongue

1 Like

Re: Driving With One Hand. Right Or Wrong? by amdoyin82(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
I use one hand even while I was learning how to drive.. It is so comfortable for me, I tried using the two hands but brings some kind of discomforts. Maybe it is attributed to being left handed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Veloster For Sale / Neat Tokunbo Manual Volkswagen Bora At A Give Away 720 / 2017 New Cars: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.